watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2  (Read 577928 times)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1900 on: January 04, 2011, 10:03:46 am »
welcome sis alit!

@kuruga, in my case, i just emailed them my ds3032.
fyi, google call is extended til 2011. :)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1901 on: January 04, 2011, 10:14:49 am »
@kuruga, I edited my post above I add their mailing address on where to send the Hard copy of your DS 3032.

Okay lang naman e-email yung DS 3032 sis, I was impatient for a response kasi that time so I also send the Hard copy when I didn't heared from them thru email for about a week. But they get around my email message when they also received the hard copy I submitted.

Yup, hirap nga silang e-contact sis. But if palagi mong e-press yung redial, lulusot din yung call mo. :) You're welcome sis....it's better talaga to be prepared.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:18:08 am by lyn »

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1902 on: January 04, 2011, 10:30:14 am »
@sis alit, case complete kana Oct 22? Did the NVC gave you an email or letter for an interviewed schedule na? If not, maybe you need to schedule the appointment here: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ScheduleanAppointment.html

But before you do set an appointment, see this first if you are qualified to schedule na for your interview here:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/pdf/DO%20NOT%20SCHEDULE%20WARNING%20(GSS).pdf

The pdf link content is this: (Quote)

Quote
This appointment system is intended for eligible applicants who have not yet been interviewed, or who were not able to meet their original appointment dates.

If you meet ANY of the following conditions, you should NOT
schedule a visa interview appointment:

(A) You have been interviewed and refused an immigrant or a K
visa.

(B) You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to reschedule your visa interview appointment within a year from the original appointment date.

(C) You are the principal beneficiary and have failed to contact or communicate with the Embassy for more than a year from the time you were informed that your case is ready for final
processing.

(D) You are a K2 derivative applicant and have failed to apply for a visa within a year from the time of the Principal Beneficiary’s visa issuance.

(E) Your case is not current for processing based on the current
cut-off dates. For more information about priority dates and
cut-off dates please click here.

(F)You have yet to submit the required documents either to the
Embassy or the National Visa Center.

(G) You have yet to receive a notification from the Embassy or
the National Visa Center regarding your eligibility for
scheduling an interview.

If you schedule an appointment, and any of the above conditions apply to you, you may not be interviewed, even if you present yourself at the Embassy on the scheduled date.
If you are not certain whether or not you are eligible to schedule an appointment using this system, you may speak to our representative at the call center who will assist you with your scheduling concerns.

Or nasa letter (G) ka? Have to wait for the Embassy or NVC for eligibility to schedule an interview appointment?

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1903 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:56 am »
@sis lyn.. message print so hindi ko makalimutan dapat gawin..hehe! thanks  ;)

@sis septembernine, nagpa- register kaba muna ng email add mo sa NVC before you emailed to them your DS 3032? TIA :)


septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1904 on: January 04, 2011, 11:02:37 am »
^diretso email na. :) i emailed them when hubby received the AOS and DS3032 form sa mail

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1905 on: January 04, 2011, 11:12:44 am »
@sis september... ok na pala kahit hindi na ako magpa-register ano and later on if ever na meron akong something na ma-receive from them thats the time na lang mag email me sa NVC, tama ba? so via email na lang means of communication na gawin para mabilis...'

 :) thanks sis

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1906 on: January 04, 2011, 11:38:25 am »
@sis kuruga, the DS 3032 form the beneficiary filled up and submitted indicates kung saan ang NVC mag e-email. But if you want to have a copy too you have to registered your email addy not unless the email contact you put on your DS 3032 is you yourself.

Sa parents ko kasi ako ang inappoint ng parents ko to received further communication for their case. But since I registered their email too sa NVC they get cc on the email. :)

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1907 on: January 04, 2011, 11:40:43 am »
@sis kuruga, the DS 3032 form the beneficiary filled up and submitted indicates kung saan ang NVC mag e-email. But if you want to have a copy too you have to registered your email addy not unless the email contact you put on your DS 3032 is you yourself.

Sa parents ko kasi ako ang inappoint ng parents ko to received further communication for their case. But since I registered their email too sa NVC they get cc on the email. :)

sis lyn... kahit hindi na me magpa-register pwede na yun siguro sis diretso email na lang sa kanila para shortcut...hehe...'  :) thanks! anong time na diyan?

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1908 on: January 04, 2011, 11:56:23 am »
^It's 10:10PM na sis. Late na, ako nalang awake ngayon. I'm also monitoring my baby. This cold weather sucks big time especially sa kids. Ang dali lang nila siponin and ubohin.

Okay na sana yung baby ko sa asthma nya, but bec of the cold weather may ubo at sipon na naman baby ko. :(

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1909 on: January 04, 2011, 02:08:09 pm »
^It's 10:10PM na sis. Late na, ako nalang awake ngayon. I'm also monitoring my baby. This cold weather sucks big time especially sa kids. Ang dali lang nila siponin and ubohin.

Okay na sana yung baby ko sa asthma nya, but bec of the cold weather may ubo at sipon na naman baby ko. :(

ganyan din anak ko sis when he was stl a baby pero now that hes 11y.o na hindi na sia nagkaka-asthma, sipon na lang but binigyan na sia ng pedia nia ng zyxal 2 weeks  maintenance yun... b or g baby u sis?  tagal mo na siguro jan ano... does it snow in tennessee?

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1910 on: January 04, 2011, 02:43:28 pm »
^I have a baby girl, she's 1 1/2 years old pa and her pedia gave her singuliar for her asthma. She has her nebulizer machine too but the pedia said to stop muna and stick with the singulair chewable tablet. Also flinstone vitamins, very very picky eater anak ko. Mahirap pag may sakin baby mo ano, hay...

Di ako matagal dito sis. I just been here mag si-six year palang on May. Yes, may snow dito but not a whole lot compare sa northern states. Nasa south side kasi kami. :)

He he OT na.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:45:03 pm by lyn »

alit

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1911 on: January 04, 2011, 02:46:11 pm »
@sis Kuruga.... yun nga napansin ko, kasi every time na nababasa ko yung mga post dito nagiging positive yung outlook ko... sa ibang forums yung mga pinoy super positive din kaya lang siyempre di naman puro pinoy yung nasa forum kaya nakakabasa din ako ng mga message na nakaka-discourage talaga... Thanks sis sa pag welcome!!!

alit

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1912 on: January 04, 2011, 02:56:52 pm »
Sis Lyn Thank you very much sa info... Sa tingin mo qualified kaya ako? Case complete ako nung Oct. 22, expect ko talaga na Jan. ang interview appointment namin, nakapag advance medical na nga kami (isa ngayon yun sa inaalala ko kasi baka ma-expire yung medical result namin di pa kami nakakaalis)... kaya lang di na ako napadalhan ng letter for interview kasi affected ako sa retrogression, Sept 2008 kasi PD ko... May nakita akong post sa ibang forum na nagtry nun kaya lang sabi daw sa US Embassy Manila di applicable  sa mga LPR spouse yung appointment system...

Hope na gumaling na yung baby mo, i know how it feels pag may sakit ang mga baby coz i have a 4 yr. old daughter... 

asia711

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1913 on: January 04, 2011, 03:01:03 pm »
Hi mga sis I really need some advice, I hope someone can help my case.

1. I've been a Legal Permanent Resident for 1 year na.

2. In 4 more years (2015), pwede na ako mag file for Naturalization and become a US citizen.

3. My fiance is in the Philippines.


So my problem is, which is a better option?

A. Go home to the Philippines and get married. Come back to the US and petition him from here.

OR

B. Just wait 4 more years until I get my US citizenship, apply for K-1/Fiance Visa, then get married here.



Mas gusto ko talaga option A, but the prob is, if i get married now, in 2 to 3 yrs ko pa siya pwedeng ipetition because I am still finishing grad school and currently unemployed. I won't be able to pass the minimum income requirements (no work so no income hehe).


So ganito ang mangyayari pag ginawa ko ang option A:

2011-Go home,get married, then come back.
2012/2013 - Finish Grad school,work, sabay petition.
2015 - Get US Citizenship, sabay upgrade petition (kasi diba US citizen na so pwedeng i-upgrade as priority?)
Within 6 months to a year (sometime 2016) - Petition approved!

Pero pag option B:

2011 to 2015 - Wait... and wait... and wait...
2015 - Get US Citizenship, sabay K-1 Visa (since US citizen lang pwede mag file for K-1)
Within 6 months to a year (sometime 2016) - Petition approved!


So ganun lang din diba? Procedure lang pinagkaiba. Parehong sometime 2016 ko pa siya makakasama dito. But I heard K-1 Visa is easier and faster? Is that true? There are some people I know na within 5 months nandito na with K-1... Habang yung iba na I-130 inabot ng a year and a half...

Tuloy, I'm contemplating on option B (K-1) nalang, although ayaw ko talaga kasi I want to get married na, tsaka sa Pilipinas ko gusto ikasal, not here. :-[

So guys, I mean girls, in your opinions and based on your personal experiences, what should I do? Which option would I choose?

Thank you in advance for all your answers, they would be greatly and dearly appreciated... :)

alit

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1914 on: January 04, 2011, 03:22:56 pm »
Mga Sis, this is a good news for us!!! May naka receive na ng appointment letter for Feb. 16, 2011 from Bangladesh yung applicant under F2A category, ang PD nya is Aug. 2007 and case completed nung Dec. 21... This simply means na by Feb. 2011 wala ng huge retrogression, kasi di naman siya mabibigyan ng appointment for Feb. kung di na current ang PD nya...

I know this will bring HOPE for us all... God Bless us all!!!

applec16

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1915 on: January 04, 2011, 03:36:29 pm »
I want to vent out my frustration in the US immigration process.  We are under the F3 category, petition (April 1994) became current last Oct 2010, then retrogressed last Dec 2010.  Nevertheless, my uncle and aunt starting talking with their lawyers na sa US since the primary petitioner, which is my Lolo, died last Sept 2002.  HOWEVER, my lola (81 yo), the spouse is still very much alive.  I'm not part of the petition na kase I'm way past 21 yo plus I'm married pa.  Anyway, the lawyers gave us 20% chance of having the petition approved under the humanitarian process.  Tapos, the fee pa is around $9,000 / person.  Haaaayyyy..  Ayaw na nila sumugal kase daw anlaki ng perang involved tas 20% chance lang of having the petition approved.  Wala lang, am so sad lang kase after waiting for 15+years, ganun na lang.  They don't even recognize that the spouse of the primary petitioner is very much alive.  Dapat daw nag-file ng separate petition...  HAAAYYYY buhay nga naman. =(

magic dragon

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1916 on: January 04, 2011, 04:07:02 pm »

sis lyn, maraming maraming salamat po sa sobrang tyaga.  :-*

i guess they will have to need a lawyer for consultation.

good luck to both your parents.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1917 on: January 04, 2011, 04:32:16 pm »
^I have a baby girl, she's 1 1/2 years old pa and her pedia gave her singuliar for her asthma. She has her nebulizer machine too but the pedia said to stop muna and stick with the singulair chewable tablet. Also flinstone vitamins, very very picky eater anak ko. Mahirap pag may sakin baby mo ano, hay...

Di ako matagal dito sis. I just been here mag si-six year palang on May. Yes, may snow dito but not a whole lot compare sa northern states. Nasa south side kasi kami. :)

He he OT na.


hay naku sis sinabi mo pa ang hirap pag nagkasakit anak natin hindi ka makatulog at sana gumaling na kaagad si baby girl mo...  :) lemme guess sis 2005 ka dumating jan ano?hehe... anyways, goodluck to your parents sis...im sure miss mo na sila  :)

thanks sa lahat na info. na bigay mo  :) it helps!

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1918 on: January 04, 2011, 05:32:59 pm »
@sis Kuruga.... yun nga napansin ko, kasi every time na nababasa ko yung mga post dito nagiging positive yung outlook ko... sa ibang forums yung mga pinoy super positive din kaya lang siyempre di naman puro pinoy yung nasa forum kaya nakakabasa din ako ng mga message na nakaka-discourage talaga... Thanks sis sa pag welcome!!!

yeah sis kaya nga permanent ol na ako dito..hehe.. ;D nakakawala ng stress pag nakabasa ka ng mga post dito. ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 05:38:34 pm by kuruga »

jaymien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1919 on: January 05, 2011, 06:46:05 am »
OMG!!!naka display na ang hindi pa ma-open open na feb2011 vb!!!miracles can do happen!let's all super duper pray and thank the Lord in advance whatever the decision is! God bless to all of us!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close