watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2  (Read 577855 times)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1860 on: January 01, 2011, 01:29:59 am »
^socxymom, you sign in here: https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

and see if it will go thru or sign in failed.

Update on our case:
I just got an email from NVC yesterday that my parents case are complete and they already send it to Manila Embassy and their interview date is Feb 3, 2011. :) Yes! ;) And I tried signing in and it failed, yey! He he ;D
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 01:32:42 am by lyn »

jaymien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1861 on: January 01, 2011, 10:07:05 am »
sis lyn,happy new year! ask ko lang kung ano category ng parents mo and when priority date nila?thanks a bunch!

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1862 on: January 01, 2011, 10:44:05 am »
congrats sis lyn!

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1863 on: January 01, 2011, 09:35:16 pm »
thanks sis lyn...congrats din to your parents...

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1864 on: January 02, 2011, 04:04:35 am »
Thank you mga sis...Happy New Year to All GTers!!!! ;D

My parents category is IR-5, immediate family of USC and their priority date is March 23, 2010. :)

magic dragon

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1865 on: January 02, 2011, 05:54:41 am »

yeah! happy new year to all hopeful immigrants. enjoy the best you can while here. :)

guys, i hope you won't mind this, because i've been searching for an answer to a thrown in question during a gathering last xmas, but to no avail.

Q: after the petitioner has filed for a beneficiary and everything has been approved [just waiting for PD to be current], what are the responsibilities left of the petitioner? kumbaga, are there still personal dox or signatures needed for the embassy interview? what if the petitioner is bed ridden and can't produce the dox like the AOS? can other relatives provide other impt dox or sign in behalf of the original petitioner?

i hope someone will be kind enough to share any info that she may know of. salamat po.  ;)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1866 on: January 02, 2011, 09:59:41 am »
^The Affidavit of Support (AOS) the petitioner signed is valid and in effect still kahit bed ridden cya since he signed it before. Though if they asked for an update of the signed AOS and the petitioner doesn't have enough income now. His other relative can co-signed an AOS form. Even if bed ridden cya but still in sound mind. He can update the AOS he signed. Just signed another AOS form together with another I-864 AOS form completed by the other relatives.

And the co-signed should produce the requirements needed sa AOS like current Tax Returns, Pay Stubs, Employment Letter etc. and it should be above the 2010 125% Poverty Guidelines or until they have a new Poverty Guidelines for 2011 but I think valid pa din yung 2010 Poverty Guidelines. The co-signer will be responsible financially to the beneficiary until that beneficiary become a US citizen or go back to the Philippines to live there indefinitely, not just for a vacation.

If ever that benefiary will ever asked help like food stamps etc and become a state burden, the Government can go after the petitioner and the co-signer to reimburse them back of what they are giving him bec they sign the I-864.

Note: Kahit zero pa income sa original petitioner basta may co-signer cya that can cover the 125% poverty guidelines and has all the requirements, the petition of the beneficiary is okay.

If original petitioner is bed ridden and not in his/her sound mind and can't sign the documents. There is a law now in US immigration that the relatives of the benefiary can appeal if they could shoulder the petition without going back and submitting everything from scratch. The relatives needs to be qualify to petition that benefiarcy though. In order to continue where the original petitioner left off. :)

Hope that helps you out sis magic dragon. ;)

aien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1867 on: January 02, 2011, 10:01:25 am »
happy new year din! and congrats sis lyn for the wonderful news :).

sis cherry i have a question
niregister mo ba yung delivery address mo sa ustraveldocs.com?

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1868 on: January 02, 2011, 10:07:14 am »
Thank you sis aien. :D It is a wonderful news. Good start this new year, 2011. :)

cherry*coke

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1869 on: January 02, 2011, 06:01:19 pm »
thanks sisters!  :)
 alis ako by the end of the month. 

^^sis.. i dont remember doing anything like that. para san yun sis?

ooops.. congrats pala sis lyn! ako dipa man naalis..iniisip ko na pano makukuha parents ko.. hehe

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1870 on: January 02, 2011, 06:36:02 pm »
HAPPY new year to all GTalkers! :)

have a safe flight sis cherr ;) where po ikaw na state? wow! im so happy for u sis really.. finally makasama mo na si hubby u & masilayan mo na ang america  ;) yepeyyy...'

aien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1871 on: January 02, 2011, 06:41:58 pm »
^wow sis alis ka na? galing naman!

eto sis kasi yung nabasa ko sa site ng u.s. embassy dito sa manila

Immigrant visa applicants who have been scheduled by the NVC for a visa appointment at the Embassy are required to visit the online appointment website to register their delivery address.

nagtry ako magregister di raw recognize yung case number ko.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1872 on: January 02, 2011, 06:47:13 pm »
sis aien hello...

case complete ka na ba sis? ano category mo pala? :)

tia:)

aien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1873 on: January 03, 2011, 10:56:37 am »
^ yup sis case complete na bukas na interview ko knakabahan ako hehe.
bale from F2A to IR1 kami sis

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1874 on: January 03, 2011, 11:50:42 am »
Thanks sis cherry*coke. You too, and have a safe flight. :) Very excited for you. ;) BTW, which state are you going to reside? End of Jan is still cold and some state still have snow. Depending which state you will be at.

^sis aien, congrats. Goodluck sa interview mo. :) Balitaan mo kami dito pakatapos ha? :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 11:55:58 am by lyn »

jaymien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1875 on: January 03, 2011, 01:49:58 pm »
happy new year mga sisters!!! new year means new hope! :) anyways,mag guessing game naman tayo! ok,yung visa bulletin ng feb.,hulaan natin kung uusad ng marami or konti or uurong ng konti or uurong ng marami and PD's...game na!haha

aien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1876 on: January 03, 2011, 02:42:18 pm »
@sis lyn yup balitaan ko kayo  :)

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1877 on: January 03, 2011, 02:53:32 pm »
@sis aien... goodluck on your interview :) it's a good feeling pag alam ko na meron na sissies nakakaalis...'  ;)

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1878 on: January 03, 2011, 02:56:56 pm »
happy new year mga sisters!!! new year means new hope! :) anyways,mag guessing game naman tayo! ok,yung visa bulletin ng feb.,hulaan natin kung uusad ng marami or konti or uurong ng konti or uurong ng marami and PD's...game na!haha

happy new year!

... uusaddd at mag leap ng 10 years para current na PD ko!!!  ;D

i wish!!!

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1879 on: January 03, 2011, 02:58:12 pm »
sis aien congrats! :)
galaw galaw visa bulletin! hehe sana hindi paurong na galaw. miss ko na si hubby :(
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 03:06:34 pm by septembernine »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close