watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2  (Read 579101 times)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1540 on: October 28, 2010, 11:02:07 am »
^Ahhh I see. :) Well, okay lang yan sis. Time pass by fast naman. Magiging current din yan...Congrats and goodluck on your case. :)

cream_puffs

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1541 on: October 28, 2010, 05:47:03 pm »
hi,

question lang po kasi wala din akong idea pano nagwowork itong petition. may tumawag po kasi sa parents ko na may ipapadala yatang forms sa kanila dahil nakita na daw yung petition sa kanila ng tito ko. i think super tagal na nun na-file e. mga 1980s pa yata.

so eto po, kung sakaling approved na yung application nila. pano po kaming mga anak na above 21 na at married na? usually ilang years ba hinihintay para sa ganun? thanks po :)

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1542 on: October 28, 2010, 05:57:06 pm »
galaw galaw naman VB please... :( tagal ko ng naghintay :(

rache

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1543 on: October 28, 2010, 10:34:47 pm »
when can we apply for the CSPA? thru email [textspeak!] b yun? we already have IV Fee bill but haven't paid yet. once na paid na b? mabilis nlng yun?

Sun005

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1544 on: October 28, 2010, 11:40:28 pm »
Sino f2b dito and kelan PD nyo?

Tagal pa ng sakin. sana naman kumilos na priority date.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1545 on: October 29, 2010, 12:46:42 am »
@cream_puffs, once your parents gets here in US. They need to petition you mga kids. They need to file for each one of you I-130 forms. Category nyo is 3rd preference married sons/daughter over 21. :) I'm not real sure how long it will take my guesstimate is 5years or more.

@rache, since you have the IV fee bill na pay it. And send the docs that they need. You, the agent, need to send DS 230 with supporting documents after you paid the IV fee bill and has the bar coded coversheet printed. Yung barcoded coversheet need to be together with the submission of your DS230. After it's on NVC system. Your case will be complete on NVC and will be forwarded at US embassy there in Manila to have your medical and interview schedule. You need to do it if you want to go before you turn 21 in order to get the CSPA.


lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1546 on: October 29, 2010, 06:51:51 am »
Update on our IR-5 case: Got an email from NVC that they are still waiting for my parents DS 3032 2 days ago. But that was already delivered sabi ng usps tracking. I'm just hoping hindi na wala yung papers nila... :-\

I also sent the I-864 (Affidavit of support), hopefully it will be accepted and the IV Fee Bill will be generated soon. :)

cream_puffs

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1547 on: October 29, 2010, 08:20:43 am »
@sis lyn, thanks po. medyo matagal pala sya. isipin ko na lang siguro 15 years or more para pag mas maaga e matuwa ako. haha  ;D

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1548 on: October 29, 2010, 08:52:37 am »
@lyn, did you also send them an email re:choice of agent? thats what we did kasi and they acknowledged it naman. we didnt send hardcopies of ds3032

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1549 on: October 29, 2010, 10:08:04 am »
@septembernine, yup sis. We also emailed them DS 3032. We didn't get any respond from them. Only an auto respond.

But when I went online, I can pay up naman yung $404 each nila pero wala pa kami na received na pwede na namin bayaran. Should I? or Should I wait?

I guess I need to call NVC about this.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1550 on: October 29, 2010, 10:16:57 am »
Sino f2b dito and kelan PD nyo?

Tagal pa ng sakin. sana naman kumilos na priority date.


hi sis :)

2001 PD ko but under F3 category, been waiting for so so long already sana naman bumilis uli ang VB ano...what's your PD sis? alam ko mas mabilis ang F2B which is your category compared to F3...'

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1551 on: October 29, 2010, 10:41:07 am »
@lyn, you can go ahead and pay it. 'NOT PAID' na ba ang status from 'NOT INVOICED'? in our case, we didnt wait for the IV bill.

case complete na din ako and now waiting for interview appt letter. hopefully december. :)

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1552 on: October 29, 2010, 10:43:42 am »
sis septembernine congrats :)

im so happy for you... cali ba state mo?hehe...

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1553 on: October 29, 2010, 10:51:46 am »
thanks! yep, cali :) why?

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1554 on: October 29, 2010, 10:53:20 am »
^Congrats sis. Yup, Not Paid na ang nakalagay instead of Not Invoiced. Okay thank you sis. I'll pay for it mga Monday siguro. I have lots to do this weekend kasi. :) Thanks again.

Cali service center din sa amin. Hopefully by Dec din or Jan din yung interview nila.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1555 on: October 29, 2010, 11:01:28 am »
thanks! yep, cali :) why?

wow! sis cali din ako in loma linda kaso super tagal pa hintayin ko sa PD ko but anyway keep in touch tayo ha  ;)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1556 on: October 29, 2010, 11:07:02 am »
sana umabot ako sa January interview. sa ngayon chill chill lang hehe yung mga nag case complete kasi ng sept havent received their appt letter yet.

sis kuruga, nasa san diego naman si hubby :) sandali nalang yan.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1557 on: October 29, 2010, 11:22:08 am »
yeah sis september sana nga :) mag leap uli ng 1 year in month gaya ng dati para mabilis :) '

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1558 on: October 29, 2010, 11:33:27 am »
I just look at my parents email and the DS 3032 sent via email was accepted and wait nalang daw ako, as an agent, for them to give instruction on the IV fee bill and subnission on our DS230. yey! Good!!!

They're just now waiting to received the AOS. :)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1559 on: October 29, 2010, 11:56:25 am »
glad to hear that sis lyn. that means they have already generated your IV bill hence the not paid status :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close