watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2  (Read 578680 times)

rotap

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #720 on: October 01, 2009, 06:05:09 pm »
\
sis ano priority date and category mo?


san ko ba malalaman ang priority date ko ..basta i just received through email that my interview sis is on nov. 24 ...I am being petitioned by my husband who is an american citizen living in California..yun nga  sis lahat ng vaccines wala ako kaya i don't know if i need to be vaccinated before my interview or wait nalang ako until they tell me what i vaccines i need?

lovey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #721 on: October 01, 2009, 09:28:51 pm »
dito pa ko Pinas sis..sa Oct14 pa kami alis..i have attended the Pre-departure Orientation/Seminar yesterday..tapos na lahat ng dapat gawin at waiting na lang ng pag-alis, hehe!..good luck sis sa processing mo, sana wala maging problem..kung me tanong ka pa, don't hesitate to ask...

thanks sis. congrats. lapit ka na alis. goodluck sis. :P wish you all the best. i know youre happy na. magkakasama na kayo. sana nga.. wala na problem. ill update pa rin. :P

mjnet

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #722 on: October 02, 2009, 09:37:51 am »
Hi sis chacha! ang PD ko ay December 22, 2006...reciv ko approval june 10, 09...sana nga after a yr mareciv ko na mga paperworks ko...sis kung d me ngkakamali kaw c din sis PILYA sa visa journey.com, kc parehas kau PD, sau ko nlman tong girltalker...anyway thanks sa bngay [textspeak!] site..its very informative! mlapit na pla flyt nyu...gudluck sis!

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #723 on: October 04, 2009, 07:58:36 pm »
pasali na ako dito. :)
me and my fiance, who is an immigrant, are getting married january next year and were going to apply for I-130 after our wedding. goodluck sa ating lahat. :)


curious lang ako sisses, is it possible to be granted with a travel visa kahit may outstanding I-130 application ka?

prettysummer

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #724 on: October 04, 2009, 09:38:35 pm »
^^ Parang hindi yata pwede sis :(
Yung husband ko immigrant din siya and yearly umuuwi siya, gusto ko nga na sana kami naman ng youngest ko ang magbakasyon dun pero baka madeny kami sayang naman yung fee.

Madami na ako nabasa na nadedeny if may pending application.

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #725 on: October 05, 2009, 02:20:42 am »
Will my frequent visits to the US be beneficial to applying for an immigrant visa? And is marrying an American citizen the easiest way to getting a visa?

Your frequent travels to US will have no bearing in your application for an immigrant visa. For family based visa, 2 things matter. 1. The category 2. Availability of visa.

Marrying an American citizen or being married to someone working in US are the easiest and quickest way to migrate to US.

nailart

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #726 on: October 09, 2009, 07:01:57 am »
Is that faster than getting a fiance visa? some say kasi mas mabilis ang fiance visa?


whatever_rilett

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #727 on: October 10, 2009, 12:16:25 am »
mabilis na ngayon kahit married kayo..based sa experience namin ha after 1 month approve na kc kahit yung iba din na nabasa ko sa visa journey tingin ko basta walang maging problem less than 5 months processing para makaalis kayo if citizen spouse nagpetition..

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #728 on: October 10, 2009, 12:10:26 pm »
sis nakaalis ka na ba? nababasa ko kasi posts mo before sa first thread

whatever_rilett

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #729 on: October 11, 2009, 02:47:26 am »
hindi pa kami nakakalis ng anak ko nasa last process na kami sa nvc yung sa ds-230...

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #730 on: October 11, 2009, 10:28:40 am »
malapit na din yun. :) goodluck sis

misao

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #731 on: October 12, 2009, 07:32:08 pm »
pwede bang printed email ng appointment letter lang dalhin kasi wala pa rin narereceive yung mother ko sa mail. binaha kasi yung post office dito so baka binaha na yun o delayed lang. her interview is on the last week of october. no need for an appointment sa st. luke's di ba?

municat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #732 on: October 13, 2009, 09:07:10 pm »
sis, kelan na-receive thru email yung appointment letter for the interview and when actual interview schedule?


pwede bang printed email ng appointment letter lang dalhin kasi wala pa rin narereceive yung mother ko sa mail. binaha kasi yung post office dito so baka binaha na yun o delayed lang. her interview is on the last week of october. no need for an appointment sa st. luke's di ba?

aisha123

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #733 on: October 13, 2009, 09:10:54 pm »
sa mayrong priority date na may 2005... may natanggap na ba kayong appointment letter? pls reply =(

Makikijoin na rin ako sa thread na 'to ... to post some answers (and to ask questions na rin!) since I am also in pretty much the same boat as all the people here :) My visa category is F2A, my husband petitioned me and our daughter last May 2005.

To answer your question rncj --
>> my priority date is May 12, 2005. I received my Approval around October 2008.
>> I received a letter around November stating na meron lang daw konting delays,etc so do not make travel plans yet.
>> Then I got my next letter sometime around May 2009 for the Choice of Agent/Address.
>> Then sometime in between May and July, my husband (a green card holder) submitted the Affidavit of Support and paid na all the required fees (AOS, Visa fees)
>> August 1, 2009 -- I received a letter from NVC requesting that I send na the DS-230 form + all the required civil documents. Which I did send, last August 24.

So yan ang huli ko'ng ginawa and I haven't received any response yet or no next instructions yet... from what i've read sa NVC site and other informational sites about US visas, the interview schedule should be next (provided na complete na ang documents na sinubmit namin)... and that should arrive after/within a 30-day period from the time na nasubmit namin ang requirements.

Hmmm lagpas 30 days na akong naghihintay yata pero I suppose a little more patience is required...tutal, if I am not mistaken, may nabasa din akong post ni Cha-Cha na it took 8 weeks for her interview schedule to arrive after sending all the required docs.

But just to be sure tama po ba ang intindi ko na the INTERVIEW SCHEDULE will arrive around that time? (Pasensya na...nagiging impatient ako ulit. tee hee!)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 09:38:08 pm by aisha123 »

lovey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #734 on: October 13, 2009, 09:29:32 pm »
Makikijoin na rin ako sa thread na 'to ... to post some answers (and to ask questions na rin!) since I am also in pretty much the same boat as all the people here :)

To answer your question rncj --
>> my priority date is May 12, 2005. I received my Approval around October 2008.
>> I received a letter around November stating na meron lang daw konting delays,etc so do not make travel plans yet.
>> Then I got my next letter sometime around May 2009 for the Choice of Agent/Address.
>> Then sometime in between May and July, my husband (a green card holder) submitted the Affidavit of Support and paid na all the required fees (AOS, Visa fees)
>> August 1, 2009 -- I received a letter from NVC requesting that I send na the DS-230 form + all the required civil documents. Which I did send, last August 24.

So yan ang huli ko'ng ginawa and I haven't received any response yet or no next instructions yet... from what i've read sa NVC site and other informational sites about US visas, the interview schedule should be next (provided na complete na ang documents na sinubmit namin)... and that should arrive after/within a 30-day period from the time na nasubmit namin ang requirements.

Hmmm lagpas 30 days na akong naghihintay yata pero I suppose a little more patience is required...tutal, if I am not mistaken, may nabasa din akong post ni Cha-Cha na it took 8 weeks for her interview schedule to arrive after sending all the required docs.

But just to be sure tama po ba ang intindi ko na the INTERVIEW SCHEDULE will arrive around that time? (Pasensya na...nagiging impatient ako ulit. tee hee!)

sis, whats your visa category?

aisha123

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #735 on: October 13, 2009, 09:35:53 pm »
Forgot to mention, my visa category is F2A. :)

lovey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #736 on: October 13, 2009, 10:04:38 pm »
21 ka na ba?? kasi same2x tayo ng case. check your status baka na convert ka na to f2b category

aisha123

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #737 on: October 13, 2009, 10:11:52 pm »
21 ka na ba?? kasi same2x tayo ng case. check your status baka na convert ka na to f2b category

How I wish na 21 ako ulit! hehe... I am way past 21 already pero spouse ako, petitioned by my LPR husband. He petitioned me and my daughter who is just 7 yrs old.

Teka tama ba ang intindi ko...ang F2A are spouses and children below 21. F2B are unmarried children over 21? Tama diba? hehe, lito ako.

misao

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #738 on: October 13, 2009, 11:22:38 pm »
@municat - sept. 11 date dun sa appointment letter. anyway nakapagpa-medical na sya kanina and nakalusot naman ako sa guard para masamahan ko sya. kunwari iaabot ko lang yung cash. ayaw pumayag nung guard na kasama ako kasi hindi naman daw senior citizen mom ko hehe. i just printed the email, ok naman. so yun na rin present namin sa embassy this 29th kasi may stamp na ng slec.

lovey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #739 on: October 14, 2009, 11:00:44 am »
ahh ok... yeahh. f2b is for unmarried child over 21. heheh. current na ba yung case mo sis? if current you can call them sa kanilang hotline. to update on your status. baka na left behind nila. you should follow-up talaga.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close