watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2  (Read 578843 times)

changelessme

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #480 on: July 01, 2009, 10:55:00 pm »
inabot din ng 8 mos. sis, mas madali ang fiancee yata kasi 6 mos. lang daw



municat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #481 on: July 02, 2009, 10:30:33 pm »
nakalagay sa site ng uscis,5 months processing time sa I-130 petition sa california service center,sana nga totoong 5 months lang aabutin kase april na acknowledge petition samin ng daughter ko eh:)

jeloni1914

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #482 on: July 04, 2009, 01:43:56 am »
has anyone tried applying for a V-Visa? this is a non- immigrant visa that you can apply only when you have an existing I-130 petition of atleast three years old. by next year kasi 3yrs na yung application namin..we're seeking for other options just incase dipa dumating visa namin..i heard mas mabilis daw processing nun...

municat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #483 on: July 04, 2009, 08:06:01 pm »
sis, 3 yrs na I-130 petition nyo?why ano daw problem?

jeloni1914

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #484 on: July 04, 2009, 10:03:42 pm »
^kasi sis hindi pa citizen yun asawa ko..so it takes 3years talaga--minimum..


municat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #485 on: July 04, 2009, 11:27:55 pm »
ah ok, akala ko naman eh citizen na tapos inabot pa ng ganun katagal...goodluck sis!!!

bluey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #486 on: July 07, 2009, 09:57:32 am »
mga sisess, pano kaya kung tourist visa ang hawak mo tas nagpakasal ka sa bf mo sa US na US citizen?> kailangan pa bang umuwi ako sa pinas after ng kasal or adjustment of status na mangyayari?? pls help po...

grumpybear

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #487 on: July 07, 2009, 04:20:57 pm »
^you can do an adjustment of status in conjunction with the i-130 petition

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #488 on: July 07, 2009, 09:27:16 pm »
hi! anyone here with priority date March2005? under F2A category?

lynne

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #489 on: July 08, 2009, 01:48:53 pm »
mga sis question lang po... i was petiton also thru I-130 and was given a CR1 visa (conditonal resident for 2 years) since less than 2 years palang kami married ni hubby when the visa was issued. ang question ko po pede po ba ako makauwi ng pinas w/in that 2 years period. meron kasi nagsabi sakin i have to wait for 2 years, adjust my status then dun palang ako pwede makauwi ulit sa pinas. tama po ba un? thank you po sa mga magrereply.

di ko alam if dito tamang thread to post this..

grumpybear

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2009, 02:03:16 pm »
you can go home as soon as you are issued your permanent resident visa even if it is conditional. i went home twice with the conditional visa. you are considered a permanent resident already. yun nga lang, conditional ito, i guess to prove that the marriage isn't a sham. no need to adjust status when your 2 years is up. renewal na lang ito after which you are given a 10yr permanent resident visa.

bluey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2009, 03:54:20 pm »
^you can do an adjustment of status in conjunction with the i-130 petition
sis, um mean hindi bawal magpakasal kahit tourist ka lang sa US?? pls help!!! eh kung umuwi ako dito sa pinas after the wedding tas ipetition niya ko under I-130 mas ok ba un?? tnx

grumpybear

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2009, 08:31:30 pm »
it is unlawful to get a tourist visa with the intent of immigrating (i.e. magpakasal sa US citizen). However, if you were there on a tourist visa and things just progressed to you getting married, it is not an issue. Of course, you might be subject to suspicion of using your tourist visa to gain immigrant status through marriage pero if you prove naman na walang ganon na intent, you'd probably be fine.

lynne

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #493 on: July 09, 2009, 07:55:38 am »
you can go home as soon as you are issued your permanent resident visa even if it is conditional. i went home twice with the conditional visa. you are considered a permanent resident already. yun nga lang, conditional ito, i guess to prove that the marriage isn't a sham. no need to adjust status when your 2 years is up. renewal na lang ito after which you are given a 10yr permanent resident visa.

yes sis, i have my permanent residency card (greencard) w/c is valid for 2 years. ganun pala un, was planning to go home sana sa christmas eh. thanks for sharing sis... it really helps!

changelessme

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #494 on: July 09, 2009, 09:43:30 am »
^ sis kakauwi ko lang last april, conditional ang status ko, ang mga anak ko andun din sa pinas pero since magtagal sila dun ng more than a year, kinuha ko sila ng re-entry bago ko sila inihatid. Kung magstay ka outside sa pinas ng more than 6 months dapat may re-entry ka. Less than 2 weeks lang ako dun.

bluey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #495 on: July 09, 2009, 10:16:43 am »
you can go home as soon as you are issued your permanent resident visa even if it is conditional. i went home twice with the conditional visa. you are considered a permanent resident already. yun nga lang, conditional ito, i guess to prove that the marriage isn't a sham. no need to adjust status when your 2 years is up. renewal na lang ito after which you are given a 10yr permanent resident visa.
sis, sa states ka ba kinasal?? anong hawak mong visa nung nagpakasal ka dun?? cenxia na kulit ko ha.... ;)

grumpybear

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #496 on: July 09, 2009, 10:40:48 am »
yup. I was holding a student visa when I got married.
I just filed for an adjustment of status along with the petition tapos dito na ako naghintay.

ladycharm

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #497 on: July 12, 2009, 09:08:57 pm »


hi mga sis!

I need your help...nakarecieved ako ng appointment letter from nvc thru email stating my schedule for interview(AUGUST 2009).bakit nauna sched ng interview kesa medical?di ko tuloy alam kung kelan ako pamedical.wala na ba darating na letter saken na hardcopy?anong gagawin ko mga sis?call ba ako sa us embassy manila?

pls help me...really confused :(....tnx

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #498 on: July 13, 2009, 02:27:23 am »
^hi sis! may I know kung ano ang priority date mo?
March kasi ako and case complete na ko, and Im still waiting for my interview date..

yup sis, wala ka ng matatanggap na hard copy since thru email na lahat ang communication ng NVC. Since next month na ang interview mo, punta ka na kagad ng St.Lukes for your medical, print the email and appointment letter you received and show it to the guard sa St.Lukes para malaman nila na me sked ka na for interview and that pede ka na medical anytime..dapat nga e 1month before ka pamedical e, para me problem man, magawan agad ng solution. based din eto kasi sa kuwento ng wife ng cuzin ko na kaaalis lang last May..ang alam ko, you will still need 2x2 photo and syempre yun medical fee which is about P10K+...good luck!

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #499 on: July 13, 2009, 02:28:53 am »


hi mga sis!

I need your help...nakarecieved ako ng appointment letter from nvc thru email stating my schedule for interview(AUGUST 2009).bakit nauna sched ng interview kesa medical?di ko tuloy alam kung kelan ako pamedical.wala na ba darating na letter saken na hardcopy?anong gagawin ko mga sis?call ba ako sa us embassy manila?

pls help me...really confused :(....tnx

ano pala sis ang category mo? F2A ka  ba or CR1 or IR1?
Citizen ba hubby mo or LPR?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close