watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2  (Read 577516 times)

snowkittycat

  • Guest
This is a continuation of the thread of the same subject.
To start, here's a brief summary of the IR Petition, according to the USCIS:

If you (petitioner) are an American citizen, the I-130 can be filed for:

(1) Your husband, wife or unmarried child under 21 years old
(2) Your parent if you are at least 21 years old;
(3) Your unmarried son or daughter over 21 years old;
(4) Your married son or daughter of any age;
(5) Your brother or sister if you are at least 21 years old.

If Lawful Permanent Resident, the I-130 can be filed for:
(1) Your husband or wife;
(2) Your unmarried child under 21 years of age;
(3) Your unmarried son or daughter over 21 years of age.


For the complete I-130 petition instructions, click  HERE.


For A Practical Guide to Immigration for Filipino Spouses and Fiance(e)s of American Citizens from the US Embassy in Manila website, click this LINK.


Info and Details for the I-864 Affidavit of Support


Click to check the CASE NUMBER


For info on Non-immigrant Visa for a Spouse (K-3)


For info on the Medical Exam


For CFO schedule, CLICK THIS

Here's the process based on my experience.

1. SEND I-130 form to Service Center - Service Center will depend where your petitioner is, as for mine, we submitted it to California Service Center

2. NOTICE OF ACTION 1 (NOA1) - This will be coming from the Department of Homeland Securities. NOA1 is an acknowledgement receipt that they received your I-130 form, usually you'll get it a week after you submitted the I-130.

3. NOTICE OF ACTION 2 (NOA2) - Notice if the petition filed is approved or not. Length of time you'll receive this may vary from 2 - 8 months, depends on the Service Center

4. CASE NUMBER - If you're here in the Philippines, this will start with MNL200xxxxxxx. NVC assigns this.

5. CHOICE OF AGENT - The applicant, the one being petitioned, will be the one who'll sign the DS-3032. You need to assign an agent who will receive all future correspondences from NVC, it could be anyone (applicant, your petitioner, or a lawyer). As for my case, I was the Choice of Agent, so my hubby and i could save money and time. Since all the forms (except Form I-864 a.k.a. Affidavit of Support), will be filled-up and signed by me. I received this 2 weeks after i was assigned the case number. Payong kapatid, if you feel secure that all your papers are legal & in order, don't hire an attorney na. Kayang-kaya nyo ng i-fill up ang forms, since all the information will only be about you.

6. AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT - Your petitioner will be the one who'll receive this. He/She will need to pay $70.

7. FEE BILL FORM - The petitioner could pay this in cashier’s check or money order in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank. $380.00

8. DS-230 PACKET - The choice of agent will receive this (if you're not the choice of agent), but it's the applicant who will sign. Make sure that you follow instruction when filling this up: write your case number at the top-right portion of each page. When you mail this, be sure that you have attached a photocopy of your passport, NBI clearance, etc. with your case number again at the top-right portion.

9. APPOINTMENT PACKET - a.k.a Packet IV. While waiting for this, you could also check the status of your case online:   Interview Appointment Status

NOTE:
*If you're under California Service Center, and still waiting for NOA 2, check the processing dates in    THIS LINK

* If you're a nomad, just like me  ;D , try to trace your place of residence since you were 16 years old. Not the exact address, just the city, town, country. As well as you're employment information for the last 10 years. You will need this in filling-up the DS-230.

* While waiting for your Appointment Packet, request already for a copy of your: Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, NBI Clearance. But take note that these will only be valid for 1 year.

* When you have your Appointment letter, you could already take the medical exam at St. Lukes Extension Clinic.


hotmom: yes, you could take the medical exam 1 month before your scheduled interview. Just make sure that when you go there, you don't have your monthly period and bring your appointment letter with you. That's what i did, took the exam 33 days before my interview. :)

Medical exam at St. Luke's Extension Clinic would take 2 days, you could stay at the hotels nearby.

Here's what you asked for:

General Requirements:
* 3 pcs (2x2 photographs with white background): You'll only need 1 on the 1st day, but 2 pictures on the 2nd day for the release of the medical results, write your full name at the back of each photograph. It doesn't matter if in your photograph, you're wearing jewelries. Don't be easily persuaded by the people outside the clinic to have your picture taken.
*Appointment letter (original & photocopy)
*Passport which is valid for at least 6 months
*Black Ballpen

Bring the following ONLY when applicable:
*If you have already a vaccination record, bring that as well as the Medical Certificate stating that you have already received said vaccinations. Make sure that the license number of the doctor who conducted it is included in the certificate. Bring original & photocopy.
*Previous film of chest X-Ray (taken more than 3-months ago)

I understand that the packet says that we need to bring the other documents asked by the embassy and SLEC will be the one to arrange it for us, but no, you only need the requirements i typed above.

I encourage that you place all these on a clear plastic envelope to be organized instead of carrying each separately. In my case, I also brought a paper bag so that I could easily retrieve documents without them falling off the floor.


First day at St. Lukes Extension Clinic (SLEC)

1. Verification of the US Embassy Appointment Letter by the SLEC guards
I arrived at 4:00am, I was number 14. I stayed at Bayview Hotel the night before.
At 4:30am, the guards already let us in. He checked my passport & gave me several Patient Data Sheet (PDS) forms, priority number, Flowchart of what will happen on the 1st & 2nd day, and the SLEC stamp at the back of my hand.


2. Filling up of the PDS form (Ground Floor)
Some of the Patient Data Sheet questions:
*Name (Last, First, Middle)
*Civil Status
*Case Number: MNL2005******
*Classification: CR1
*Consul: Manila, Philippines
*Present country of Residence: Philippines
*Previous country of Residence: N/A
*Passport Number:
*Place where passport was issued: Manila, Philippines
*Date when passport was released: Oct **, 200*
*Age:
*Birthdate: mm/dd/yyyy
*Birthplace: City, Philippines
*Date of previous Chest X-Ray
*Is this your first time for a medical here at SLEC?
*Intended date of departure for the USA : mm/dd/yyyy
*Port of Entry:
*Complete address in the USA :
*Tel. No. in the USA :
*Is your petitioner still alive? Yes
*Contact person at the above USA address:
*Name of your nearest relative in USA : (Last, First, Middle)
*Relationship:
*Complete Address of your nearest relative in the US:
*Telephone number of your nearest relative in the US:

Bring your jacket, since SLEC is centralized. Also, it will be better if on your first day, you'll wear slippers (no heels) instead of rubber shoes. Since you will be asked to remove your footwear for the physical as well as on the height & weight determination. You could bring bottled water inside SLEC.

3. Submission of accomplished PDS form at the Reception Area where digital picture-taking and encoding of data are done (Ground Floor)
*Senior Citizens are given priority here, after them, the priority number will already be used.
*Receptionist will ask you for 1 photograph & they will attach it to the PDS, they'll also ask if it's your first time at SLEC.

4. Payment at the Cashier (5th Floor) US $95.00
*Philippine currency. I paid Php4,940.00 (this will be dependent on the conversion rate for the day)
*Priority numbers are no longer used here, since you already submitted that on step #3. So expect that those who came in later than you, could be now ahead in line.
*Keep your Official Receipt handy, since this will be asked from you every now & then.

5. X-RAY (3rd Floor)
*You will be asked when your first day of menstruation was, if you could provide your last X-Ray film, date of last Chest X-ray, and sign some documents (4 times). I said no, I can't provide my x-ray film since I already misplaced it & it was taken year 2000. The nurse said, "ok". It's not really a big deal since that was taken many years ago.
*You will be asked to remove your blouse & bra, and to don on the lab-gown. (there's a separate x-ray room for the male & female)
*If you have any necklace, you will also be asked to remove that.
*For those with long hair, you will be asked by the X-Ray operator to ponytail your hair.

6. Laboratory (4th Floor)
*Go to the Reception area (near the elevator) and submit your passport & PDS forms.
*Fill-up one of the forms stacked on the left side of the 4th floor reception counter
*Sit down & wait for your name to be called.
*Once called, the receptionist will then give you a vial.
*Go to the other side of the room, where the Blood extraction is conducted. (The nurse here is very kind. She's so comforting.)
*Proceed to the Urinalysis area. Get a plastic container from the personnel stationed just outside the CR. Make sure that you use the CR just in-front of her and leave your things on her table so she wouldn't give you a hard time. They have to make sure that the urine sample is really yours.

7. Vital Signs (5th Floor- US area)
* Eyes : you will be asked to read the letters from the Snellen Chart. The guy asked me to read the letters in the DEFPOTEC area. Good thing I've memorized that line

*Height, Weight, & Blood Pressure : line here is quite long, no priority number is given.

After step #7, proceed to the reception area in the 5th floor and ask the receptionist for a priority number. They will give you one and direct you to either the Immunization Interview area or the Physical Exam area, whichever has the least number of people in line.

8.Physical Exam (5th Floor)
*It was here that the receptionist directed me. There are 10 rooms, I was assigned at room 8.
*There were 2 doctors in the room but only 1 conducted the physical exam, while the other one was checking some documents. (for the other applicants, only 1 doctor was present inside the room, lucky them)
*The doctor asked me to disrobe completely, put on the lab gown, and lie down on the bed
*She checked my ears, neck, breast, stomach
*If you have any scar/keloid, she'll ask where you got that.
*As for "down there", she just peeked for about 5-seconds (no touching, no pap smear)
*After that, she already asked me to get dressed
*I sat in-front of her desk while she asked me several questions

Some questions she asked me: (these questions could be found at the sheet given to you by the lobby guard)
- date of the first day of my menstruation: July 24
- if I had any major operation: No
- history of stroke, high blood: No
-history of diabetes: No
-history of asthma: no
- suicidal attempt: No
- given birth: No
-Liver or kidney problem: No
- abortion: No
-Mental disorder: No
- physical defects/abnormalities: none
- case of syphilis or any STD, UTI: no
- Drug abuse/addiction: no
-Have you ever been hospitalized before?: No
-Do you have dentures? None
-Complete set of teeth? Yes

*make sure you answer the questions truthfully since the results here could be detected in your blood or urine
*After the doctor asked you these questions, she will scribble some notes on your form (you could read her notes once you're out of the room to see if she will recommend some treatments for you). I was happy to read what she had written about me . There's also a line there where she could check the box if she thinks you're not being truthful in your answers.
*Get undress & dress quickly so as to prevent the doctor from getting grumpy. Be considerate of the other patients waiting outside for their turn.

9. Check-Out Counter (3rd Floor)
*I was here 10:00am
*Gave all the PDS forms to the nurse at the check-out counter, she asked me to eat lunch first, then come back at 2:00pm in the afternoon, and proceed to the 2nd floor Immunization Interview Area.

I ate at the restaurant just in-front of SLEC, then I came back to the 2nd floor, as instructed. By this time, I'm only holding my passport, since all the other documents were collected at the Check-Out counter.

10. Immunization Interview (2nd Floor)
*Panel physician asked if I already had any immunization, I said, "Yes I do have". Then I showed her my vaccination record. She told me that what I should present is a medical certificate. I told her I don't have that, she advised me to get one and just come back the next day. Good thing that i had my vaccination done at Makati before, so i easily got a medical certificate from my Pediatrician. Imagine if i don't live anywhere near Metro Manila.
*She gave me back my receipt
*Time was 3:15pm

Take note that by this time, I only have the Official Receipt & my passport.


2nd day at St. Lukes Extension Clinic
*I arrived at SLEC around 11:15pm, i'm wearing rubber shoes now, since i'm sure i wouldn't have to disrobe anymore.
*I brought a book with me but i didn't read it, even though i had to wait for a long time. I got paranoid that i might be so engrossed with what i'm reading that i wouldn't be able to hear my name being called. So i just sat there patiently.
*If you've already checked-out of your hotel by this time, you could leave your baggage at the lobby guard, just make sure you have a claim tag
*I showed the guard my Official Receipt, he then counter-checked my name against his Master list.
*He asked me to go to Counter A.
1. Counter A (Ground Floor)
* this is where you'll receive instructions for additional tests or requirements and scheduled accordingly
*I placed my Official Receipt at the box and waited for my name to be called.
*By this time, I'm holding only my passport
*They don't take a break for Lunch, so it's good.
*If you could, refrain from too much talking with your seatmate and listen attentively for your name.
*I was in the ground floor, but I heard my name being called from the 2nd floor. Good thing I wasn't chatting with anybody at that time. So I rushed myself to the 2nd floor.

2. Immunization Interview (2nd floor)
*The panel physician asked me again if I have already been vaccinated, this time, I confidently gave her my medical certificate. She gave me back the original, while she kept the photocopy.
*I wasn't given anymore Vaccination shots since I have already vaccinations before as proven by my medical certificate.
*She asked if I already had chicken pox, I said yes and showed her the mark.
*She said, "Ok, just go down to the releasing area and wait for your name to be called. Eat your lunch first since, it sometimes takes up 2 hours".
*I didn't eat lunch of course (although, I wish I had), and went straight to the releasing area.
*It's 12:20pm

3. Releasing Section (Ground Floor)
*I was called at 1:28pm
*Counters are from A-F. Personnel here uses landline phone units as their microphones, so be attentive, as these units are not very clear.
*My name was called by a guy at counter F. He asked me for 2pcs 2x2 pictures (identical, with my name written at the back of the photograph), and he asked me to sign a document. He then asked me to sit down, and wait for my name to be called again.
*I was called again by a nurse at counter E. She asked me the following:
- name
- birth date
- age
- birth place
- she showed me my picture taken the day before, and asked if I'm the same person, I said "yes".
*She then gave me my X-Ray film, and informed me that they will be the one who will forward my passport and medical result at the embassy.
*She also gave me my personal copy of Vaccination Documentation Worksheet.
*By this time, I have the following on-hand: X-Ray film, Vaccination Documentation Worksheet, and Official Receipt
*I finished my medical exam by 3:30pm


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dami pa info pero pakidagdag na lang mga sis. At least we already have a new thread.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 08:13:09 pm by snowkittycat »

Lady Shiva

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 01:43:19 pm »
My parents had their interview this morning. They're gonna be US immigrants. From the interview date, mga gaano katagal before sila required na umalis? Me family friend kami, after the interview they were required to leave in 10 days.

qmoonlight

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 01:58:20 pm »
It depends siguro sa expiry ng visa. My sister is to turn 21 after a week of her interview, when she received the visa, it will expire a day before her birthday. It means 3 days before her birthday she left na for U.S.

Lady Shiva

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 03:58:47 pm »
Ang bilis naman. Thanks sis. Just talked to them. Hindi pa sinasabi sa kanila ang results kung kailan sila aalis. Ganun ba talaga?

snowkittycat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 10:07:44 pm »
^ Sis, baka makatulong ito When the visa is issued


Mga Sis, regarding dun sa question ko sa na-lock na thread... ok lang kaya sa Consul na wala kaming joint account ng husband ko? Kasi di ba kailangan ng proof/evidence about the relationship (lalo na pag spouse petition), marami kaming pics, emails, etc. 2 years na kaming kasal at dito siya nakatira at nagwowork sa Makati pero wala kaming joint account although may access ako sa accounts niya (Hahaha!). Di kaya magtaka yung Consul?  ???

kaizen

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 10:22:24 pm »
^Okay lang eventhough you do not have a joint account. Kasi when my husband petitioned me, hindi naman kinuwestion yun ng consul kung bakit wala kaming joint account. Besides, more than 2 years na pala kayong kasal. Just bring all your "sweet" pics together as well as the emails din. And more than that, whoever is the applicant, make sure na he/she will be able to answer stuffs about his/her partner like:
a) birthdate
b) kung ga'no na katagal sa US si hubby/wifey
c) ano work ni hubby/wifey sa US
d) Sa'n nakatira si hubby/wifey sa US
e) Kelan kayo kinasal?
f) Where and how did you know each other?

snowkittycat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 10:28:37 pm »
^Thanks, sis.  :)  Dun kasi ako kinakabahan, ok lang pala. Anyway isasama ko rin mga pics nung dumalaw dito ang buong family niya from the US. Expat kasi dito ang husband ko, we are expecting to leave by June. *fingers crossed*    :)

kaizen

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 10:34:01 pm »
^you're welcome, and another thing, if the petitioner can be with the applicant during the interview, malaking bagay yun!
Good luck :)

luckyfernz

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 12:11:01 am »
hi sis snowkittycat.. whats up? just wanna ask your status with the application you have with your husband, my hubby and i are currently on process kasi sa I-130 namin, we just got approved, eh medyo nangangapa pa ako sa susunod na steps..
hope we could share our experiences here as well just like what sis Kaizen did..

sis Kaizen, thanks for always updating us and answering our questions.. nakakatulong talaga ng malaki..

stay safe mga sis..

kaikski

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 08:27:54 am »
Hi mga sis!

I just want to confirm the form used as Affidavit of Support in K-1 visa, is it I-134 or I-864?
Naka-indicate naman po sa packet na nareceive ko na my fiance should provide an I-134, may nakapagsabi po kasi sakin
na we should use I-864. So pa-confirm naman po.

And considering po na pasok ang income ng fiance ko sa Poverty line, may amount po ba silang kino-consider sa savings account?


With the number of household, dapat iconsider ang dependents ng fiance ko na inindicate nya sa Income Tax return nya, tama po ba? Paano po kung hindi naman nya dependents pero kasama po nya sa bahay?

Thanks in advance mga sis :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:26:31 pm by kaikski »

snowkittycat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 06:28:58 pm »
Sis luckyfernz, dito lang sa US Embassy in Manila namin isinubmit ang petition dati at na-approve naman agad in 2 months. Dito namin sinubmit sa Philippines nakatira at nagwo-work ang hubby ko. Ibang packet ang pinadala sa akin, may kasama itong readiness form for the interview, so pag nakumpleto ko na mga documents na kailangang i-present, ime-mail ko lang ang readiness form at bibigyan ako ng interview schedule. 1 year (Dec 2006-Dec 2007) nga naming dinedma ang packet dahil may contract pa ang husband ko dito so hindi pa kami pwedeng umalis non at naka-enrol din ako. Kala kasi namin aabutin ng 2 years ang processing eh parang in 6-8 months lang lumalabas pag dito na-file.

Then last Dec 2007, na-receive namin ang isa pang follow-up ng Embassy na 1 year daw kaming hindi nagrespond sa dati nilang sulat at ituloy na daw namin ang petition dahil "a visa number is currently available" daw. Pag di namin tinuloy within the year, mate-terminate daw ang na-approve na petition at file kami ulit which means panibagong bayad na naman. So tinutuloy na namin ngayon. Iba kasi ang process ko, sis, dahil dito kami nag-file ng petition eh. Pero balitaan kita kung ano nangyayari.

^Sis kaikski, I-134 pag fiancee or K visa, yung I-184 ay sa immediate relative like spouse.

kaikski

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 09:18:50 pm »
^ thanks sis! :)


Mga sis, I really need your help about this. Just like what I posted before, detailed lang po ito, yung fiance ko po kasi is living with his mom and 1 sister (both have work and independent) and wala rin po sya dependent sa Income tax return nya. Plano po nya to leave the house and magrent ng apartment pag andun na ako.

Question: On our I-134, wala po sya inindicate na dependents since wala po, sa ilang number of household po kami magfa-fall? Itatanong pa ba ng consul kung may kasama sa bahay yung fiance ko?


importante rin po ba sa kanila yung savings? ginastos po kasi ni fiance yung ibang pera nya for customizing his car (nakakainis nga e, alam naman nya na kailangan namin, ginastos pa nya) so mababa po ang money na nakalagay sa savings nya.


Appreciate your inputs mga sis!!! :)

abigail

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 04:23:26 am »
mga sis, sino sa inyo nag-petition na ng parents? nag-file kase si hubby ng petition sa mom niya last July 2007 pero until now wala pang notice galing sa USCIS.
gaano kaya katagal ang processing?

s_h_o_b_z

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 01:04:03 pm »
kakareceive lang namin yung NOA1 ng kuya ko, who's in the Philippines right now. He's turning 21 yrs old sa June. Pwede na ba naming ipaexpedite yung case niya kahit wala pa yung NOA2??

also, kasi sinabay na ng mom ko yung dad ko dun sa petition ng kuya ko, kapag pinaexpedite ba namin yung sa kuya ko, pati din sa dad ko masasama or sa kuya ko lang dahil siya lang maooverage?

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 04:10:36 pm »
^^3 of my friends petitioned their parents. in less than a year andito na parents nung dalawa. yung isa nanggagalaiti. kase mukhang hinaharang yung medical results ng mother niya doon sa st. lukes. meron pa raw tumawag sa mother niya from st. lukes at sabi kung gusto ba raw niyang makaalis agad? basta punta lang daw sa window x. unfortunately, di niya nakuha yung name. mukhang kakakwartahan pa yata. palibhasa popular chinese lastname meron sila. kala siguro yamin! sorry sa side tsismis ko :)

back to the original question, yung isang friend ko november 2006 nag-submit ng application form. november din nang dumating dito yung parents niya. yung isa naman march 2007 nag-submit. december 2007 andito na parents niya.

yung mga july submissions yata mukhang matatagalan. if you visit the uscis website meron notice doon tungkol sa mga nag-file ng july 2007. dami kaseng nag-submit ng application noon to beat the increase of fees.

abigail

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 01:10:10 am »
^ thanks for your reply, sis. one of our friends petitioned his parents in 2006 , within a year andito na rin parents niya. 
kahapon lang namin natanggap NoA. pero rejected 'yung application kase daw incorrect amount 'yung filing fee. we sent a postal money order in the amount of $190.00 but acdg to the notice, the correct amount is $355. we sent the application & was postmarked Jul 30, 2007, so habol pa naman sa deadline ng filing fee increase. nagtataka lang kami kase di nila tinanggap 'yung $190. they've also sent back the envelope & naka-stamp don na the application pkg was received Aug 06, 2007. dapat ba na-receive ng USCIS on or before the July 31 deadline para 'di pa nakasama sa increase?
anyway, hubby will call USCIS customer service on Monday to verify.   

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 05:48:51 am »
dapat postmarked on or before para effective pa rin yung old fee. ako nag-submit ako ng application for citizenship ng july 28. saturday pa yun. pero pasok pa rin sa old fee. sana natago niyo yung receipt ng pag-mail niyo ng form. doon sa returned envelope ano ang naka-post mark na date?

iluvhookah

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 08:24:21 am »
from what i know in regards to income dapat sufficient yung income to support himself (the petitioner) and his fiancee pag dumating na. in case naman na hindi sufficient yung income nung guy, they'll just ask for another person who will co-sign the affidavit of support.
i don't think they look for savings account. i know they want to see the w-2 though. w-2 is the summary of your income and income witholdings from the employer of the petitioner.

abigail

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 04:50:57 am »
^^ sis, July 30 ni-mail ni hubby. naka-post-marked din sa envelope July 30. 'di namin naitago 'yung receipt pero binalik din 'yung postal money order postmarked July 30, 2007. VT Service Center received the documents August 06, 2007.

cloud9

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 08:44:04 am »
hello! mga sis its my first time to post here and i need your help...
kinasal kami ng hubby ko last dec 29, 2007, filipino sya pero american citizen n sya  nung year 2000.  ang problem nagpabago sya ng name nung nagfile sya ng citizenship inalis nya ang middle name nya.  eh pag dating sa marriage certificate namin meron middle name.  dito sya pinanganak sa pinas at sa birth certificate naman nya may middle name. 
ano kaya ang dapat namin gawin na?  di kaya mag ka problema pag nag file na sya ng petition?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close