watch now

Author Topic: Australia, any input?  (Read 184734 times)

adikako

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #280 on: October 18, 2010, 07:25:41 pm »
I'm based in UAE, yung pinsan ko invited me to visit her in Sydney in November.

Ask ko lang, okay lang kaya FAX Mail ang ilagay ko sa application ko they have it notarized by JP's their citizenship and passport copy attached at stat dec?

More than a week na yung Orig. documents di parin dumadating sa P.O. Box nalulungkot nako super excited pa naman din ako apply ng VISA. I'm planning to go Nov. 11 (fingers crossed)!

Gusto ko na ilodge yung application ko? Okay lang ba na copies lang? or mas malaki chance ma approve kapag Original Docs?

Thanks


23rdofaugust

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #281 on: October 21, 2010, 02:57:10 am »
Hi  :)

My mom and siblings got their visa/s already.  I haven't applied yet.  Hopefully next week.  Medyo hesitant kasi ako.

Anyway, I have a question.  Should I submit the original copy of my car's CR and OR?  Kasi mom and dad ko di na nila sinama.  Enough na kasi yung savings nila to prove na babalik sila ng Pinas and nakailang balik na rin sila ng OZ.  Eh, need ko isama yun.  Di kasi ganun kalaki savings ko ;-( 200k lang tapos joint account pa yun with my hubby.  Please help.  Sana naman mabigyan kami ni hubby ng visa.  Otherwise, magiging malungkot xmas and new year ko.  Lahat sila nasa OZ.  But I'm hoping they'll grant my visa talaga.

Also, what are the questions normally asked kapag tatawag ka na sa hotline para ma pick up yung documents?  In my parents case, yung ate ko yung tumawag.  Nahiya naman ako magtanong.  I'm already 28 and honestly, kinakabahan ako.  :'(
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 03:00:57 am by 23rdofaugust »

adikako

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #282 on: October 25, 2010, 08:13:43 pm »
I recently lodged my tourist visa application here at Dubai. Hopefully, earlier than 2 weeks makuha ko na ang result. ETA na pala ang VISA di na need ng Original Passport. I was hoping pa naman para makita man lang nila yung Turkey Stamp ko (if it will matter to them)

My fingers are crossed. Liit lang kasi laman ng bank account ko. Though I submitted all of this;

Letter from the Employer stating my salary and medical insurance benefits while in Australia
Copy of my Leave Request Form
Bank Statement - 100k lang converted in Peso
Bank Mini Statement from ATM - (maprove ko lang meron ako small savings from other bank 50k in Peso lang din)
Online Statement ng Bond ko - (UAE Bond Savings Scheme)
Scanned Copy of Land Title in Ph
3 Credit Card Statements stating its limit
Passport Copy of my husband who also here in UAE but will not go with me in Australia (just to justify may babalikan ako sa UAE hehe)
Passport and Citizenship Copy of my Cousin and her husband
Statutory Declaration stating I was invitated for a holiday for 10 days only and they will shoulder my Accomodation and Tours around Sydney (FAX MAIL nga lang pero naka JP din sya, sana there's no problem)

I just hope ma APPROVED kasi may ticket nako non refundable pa naman! hehe

My target dates are from Nov. 11-21. Bali 4 working days lang kasi mababawas sa work ko because of 4 holidays in UAE. Yun state ko one of the reasons kaya gusto ko mag holiday outside UAE.

Wish me luck guys!

23rdofaugust

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #283 on: October 26, 2010, 05:58:58 am »
Good luck adikado ;-)

Just want to share that my sister sent the invitation through email.  It was a scanned copy.  I don't think there's a problem with that since my parents and siblings got their visas already. 

Also, my sister applied for a tourist visa about 2 years ago and was granted a visa. I know for a fact that she doesn't have a huge savings in her account.  It was i think less than 50k.  She is married, has 3 kids.  I think she got the visa because she has a stable job (employed for almost 15 years in the same company, supervisory position).  She was also invited by my sis in OZ then.

I have bigger savings than her.  Thing is, i'm into business and I am having a difficulty to prove that I'll go back to the Phils. I am applying with hubby.  I'll let you know the result!  I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck to us adikako!

adikako

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #284 on: October 26, 2010, 12:56:54 pm »
^ thanks sis for sharing! Magdilang anghel ka sana sis!  ;D

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Everynight susko nagigising ako kalagitnaan ng gabi about my dream of receiving SMS and EMAIL about sa status ng application ko. :)))
Pray and Pray even harder.

Sana naman mabait pareho ang magreview ng applications natin.

I am a mother din. Anak namin nasa Pinas either way need ko talaga bumalik sa country of residence at origin.

zoe_girl

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #285 on: October 27, 2010, 06:45:03 pm »
hi adikako, i am sure malaki ang chance ma-approve ka.. especially maiiwan pala si hubby mo dito s uae. syanga pala, dito rin kasi kami and way back 2008, na-approve din tourist visa ko, hindi ko kasama si hubby kasi that time hindi pa sya pede mag-leave, yun pa lang kasi evidence na babalik ka.  ;) i think 10 days lang na-approve  na sya. don't worry, approved din un

swiTsuplada

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2010, 01:58:45 am »
is it OK if I purchase the ticket na before I apply for Au visa? Ganun kasi sina-suggest ng friend ko since sabi nya pwede naman daw i-refund if in case and it's also a proof na babalik ka pa din daw dito... is it reliable?

Thanks in advance!

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #287 on: October 28, 2010, 04:35:23 am »
^wala naman sigurong mawawala.. as long as the ticket is refundable of course!

swiTsuplada

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2010, 06:54:31 am »
thanks sis :)

adikako

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2010, 01:02:48 pm »
hi adikako, i am sure malaki ang chance ma-approve ka.. especially maiiwan pala si hubby mo dito s uae. syanga pala, dito rin kasi kami and way back 2008, na-approve din tourist visa ko, hindi ko kasama si hubby kasi that time hindi pa sya pede mag-leave, yun pa lang kasi evidence na babalik ka.  ;) i think 10 days lang na-approve  na sya. don't worry, approved din un

Sana nga sis, kasi babalik naman talaga ako dahil pahirapan payagan ng amo sa trabaho!

Thanks...utak ko far down under na! sana sana approved.


belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #290 on: November 02, 2010, 04:25:45 am »
I am planning to go to Australia sometime end of next year or 2012.  I have some friends to visit sa Sydney and Perth, so very helpful yung advice here about applying for the visa. 

adikako

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #291 on: November 02, 2010, 04:32:35 pm »
Got the e-visa receipt today exactly 14 days. I lodge my application Oct. 20, 2010 Dubai, Australia Consulate.

Visa Approved - Single Entry - good for 3 months...

I can finally see a real Kangaroo and Kaola!

See you 13th of November Sydney Yeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee.....

Thanks heaps!

fashionablypink

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #292 on: November 02, 2010, 05:22:46 pm »
If we got the ticket via a seatsale, I think it's just right to get a travel insurance? kasi non-refundable pag seat sale.. pano pag hindi lumabas yun visa?

how much na pala Aus visa now?

adikako

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #293 on: November 03, 2010, 03:39:04 pm »
What's the weather generally in Sydney this November?

Pwede bang mag swim sa beach at this time?

neeners

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #294 on: November 03, 2010, 09:56:19 pm »
fashionablypink: What do you mean by travel insurance? The one that the airline offer or the kind you buy separately? That's the risk talaga when buying cheap fares, kaya you have to make sure you will be able to get a visa when you book. I think the visa application fee is now AU$105.

adikako: November is still Spring. Maaraw, though may onting lamig pa.

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #295 on: November 05, 2010, 06:17:51 am »
Anyone here experienced applying for a sponsored family visitor visa? Mahirap ba mag-apply for that compared to the regular tourist visa?

23rdofaugust

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #296 on: November 07, 2010, 09:18:28 pm »
Congratulations adikako ;-)

adikako

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #297 on: November 08, 2010, 03:44:09 pm »
Congratulations adikako ;-)

thanks po!

I can't wait magbakasyon from work. :)

23rdofaugust

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #298 on: November 10, 2010, 12:14:59 pm »
Got our visa!  Praise God!

They received the application, Nov 2.  It was approved Nov 5.  It took days for me to receive my passport back since I am in the province- somewhere in Mindanao.

I'll be spending my Xmas and New Year with my family in OZ.  I'm really happy and excited.

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Australia, any input?
« Reply #299 on: November 10, 2010, 03:26:18 pm »
That's great 23rdofaugust! What kind of visa did you get?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close