watch now

Author Topic: Covergirl Cosmetics  (Read 155675 times)

loveenna

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2008, 04:33:54 pm »
^ is lash blast nice? feedbacks please :)

clyne1822

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2008, 05:27:49 pm »
^natry ko yan sis sa booth nila,ohlala [textspeak!] yung lash mo!ganda!..buy ako nyan after ng maybelline lash blast ko..

crazee_crazee

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #202 on: October 17, 2008, 10:46:38 am »
I haven't been to Makati in a while, is there still a CoverGirl counter in SM? Have they opened anywhere else in the Makati area?

I need to renew my bottle of Clean Liquid Foundation (the fragrance-free one). Would anyone know if it's still being sold there, and for how much? Would appreciate it. Thanks! :)

cottonmouth13

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #203 on: October 17, 2008, 01:33:24 pm »
^ is lash blast nice? feedbacks please :)

^sorry sis but i didn't try it. ewan ko ba kung bakit ko di sinubukan. :D ;)

choco_frog005

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #204 on: October 18, 2008, 10:13:01 pm »
how much lash blast?

yda_84

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #205 on: October 18, 2008, 10:55:49 pm »
^around 570 ata sis

choco_frog005

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2008, 11:20:18 am »
which is better covergirl lash blast or maybelline volume express? i'm torn between the two..

nicole_uya

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2008, 12:46:50 pm »
I got the lash blast at the mega mall sale this weekend. It was Php 545 I think. I like this better than maybelline volume express which I also have. Very buildable, no clumping. :)

clyne1822

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2008, 12:48:13 pm »
^^try mo muna yung lashblast sis,,madami akong naririnig na magagandang reviews dito,atsaka natry ko rin sya as in tnry ko lang,ang kapal ng dating sa lash.

inertia

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2008, 01:09:00 pm »
i bought CG's Trublend Loose Mineral Powder ... nangati face ko ... but I continue to use it pakonti-konti, hoping na mahiyang na lang later --- or else sayang lang ng binayad ko ...   :D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 01:31:25 pm by inertia »

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2008, 07:07:47 pm »

 >:(

hay naku, the trublend liquid foundation broke me out.  as in sobra akong nagkapimples!  so i decided to go back to my mmu nalang.

also, their outlast lipgloss leaves ulgy residues on your lips...ang panget!  >:(

the only CG product that i like is their perfect blend eye crayon which i use for my eye brows and their radiance pressed powder.

kasi even CG's tinted moisturise breaks me out!  kainis!

dheive

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #211 on: October 21, 2008, 10:16:03 am »
 bought CG TRUcheeks blush and TRushine lipcolor....cant wait to try it ;D

pretty_in_white

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #212 on: October 22, 2008, 02:41:44 pm »
I got the lash blast at the mega mall sale this weekend. It was Php 545 I think. I like this better than maybelline volume express which I also have. Very buildable, no clumping. :)

;)  Really?  I have been on the look out for a nice mascara.  Even the loreal mascara is not that good.

kkkaattt

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2008, 05:02:04 am »
I haven't been to Makati in a while, is there still a CoverGirl counter in SM? Have they opened anywhere else in the Makati area?

there are still covergirl items at watson's, SM. we were just there yesterday.

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2008, 10:54:55 pm »
I'm planning to buy the ff, after road testing today:

trublend loose powder
trublend loose blush

Ganda kasi ng effect sa face, kung mag-oil man, blotting papers lang katapat. ;D

nicole_uya

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #215 on: October 24, 2008, 11:24:13 am »
Yup I highly recommend lash blast! Even without using my eyelash brush its nice na. Full but no clumping. I got the washable one cos all of my other mascaras are waterproof, I wanted something that would come of easily and I wouldnt have to tug my eyelashes. The lashblast doesnt smudge at all, even the washable one ha.

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #216 on: October 24, 2008, 10:09:05 pm »
Yes, nakaka-thicken nga ng lashes ang lashblast mascara. ;)

I already have some of their products from my previous hauls...

CG smoothers tinted moisturizer
CG plumping lipstick in warm pink
CG Clean makeup (in the green case)
CG matte loose powder (brown cover)
CG Advanced radiance liquid and pressed powder (it hides fine lines!)

Happy naman ako so far with these... Hiyang ako... :) 

Except for the Nude Shine lipstick, medyo waste of money kasi sobrang sheer at madali mawala sa lips. :-[

namie2018

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #217 on: October 25, 2008, 11:55:37 am »
^ feedback naman po sa tinted moisturizer :) thanks!
been wanting a good moisturizer kasi that matches my skin tone talaga. i dont use too much foundie, i dont need too much coverage din naman.
bought the lashblast pero di ko pa nagamit. di pa kasi out yung maybelline ko. i got good reviews kasi kaya natempt narin ;D i bought the waterproof kasi madalas magluha yung eyes ko. ok lang pala kahit washable :)

childstar

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2008, 12:59:50 pm »
Covergirl Cover Stick is by far the best concealer for me. That is before I switched to mineral  make up. I sometimes use the concealer as base for the whole face then loose powder(Maybelline or Clinique) to set or under liquid foundie (Clinique).

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2008, 03:48:42 pm »
The consistency and feel of the tinted moisturizer is really light compared to Bobbi Brown or Laura Mercier.  The finish is very light as well.  If you don't need to hide a lot of flaws, this CG product will work well for you, considering you only have to pay a fraction of the high end brands' prices.  CG has SPF15 which makes it a good product.  They have different shades so you have more options compared to local TMs.   :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close