watch now

Author Topic: Covergirl Cosmetics  (Read 155392 times)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2008, 05:47:23 pm »
I just got the covergirl clean pressed powder. maganda siya for oily skin and lasts longer than my maybelline pressed powder. 425 ang price nito.

bought din yun lipstick na matagal din ang staying power. Imagine naghilamos na ako't lahat, andun pa rin color niya. @375

Lastly, i bought the clear mascarra. pero di ko pa siya natatry. ayoko kasi nag nagfa-flake sa lashes eh. sana hindi. 425 naman price niya.

Pag naka 1k eh 10% off then pag naka 1200 ka eh may libreng covergirl pouch.

faerydoll_kilen

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2008, 02:36:04 pm »
^wow, gusto ko try yung l/s na yan
sana hindi drying, and may magandang color

iluvjae

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2008, 02:09:06 pm »
I was at Southmall yesterday and I couldn't resist not getting anythiing from the CG counter. I was thinking to get either the clear mascara or their Lash Blast Mascara, but unfortunately, the Lash Blast product wasn't available. Or at least it wasn't on display. I was poring over their mascara selection and asking the sales lady questions out of curiosity, but I was set on getting the clear mascara-- that's what I felt I needed anyway.

To cut my long story short, the sales lady managed to talk me into buying Volume Exact. I got in brown since I still had a long way to go on my black Maybelline Mascara. I tried it today and I'm quite happy with it. There was some clumping, but nothing my handy spoolie could not undo. I felt that my lashes were more plump than normal, but I think I had to go for 2 more coats for the effect to be uber-visible. I went for two swipes each lash today.

goddess_diana3584

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2008, 03:31:27 pm »
yehey..meron na sa makati..and very friendly pa talaga ang mga saleslady doon sa booth nila (Covergirl) unlike dun sa maybelline counter grabe nakakainis...wala ka tuloy gana bumili...

anyway, what's the best foundation and powder for oily skin?

babyoreos

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2008, 12:29:59 pm »
me, im using their blush..kaso panapabili ko lang sya sa tita ko..kaya ok lang..yung contouring blush..so nice..meron na kaya to dito? :)

hazelbrown_7

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2008, 12:26:45 am »
yehey..meron na sa makati..and very friendly pa talaga ang mga saleslady doon sa booth nila (Covergirl) unlike dun sa maybelline counter grabe nakakainis...wala ka tuloy gana bumili...

anyway, what's the best foundation and powder for oily skin?

hi sis goddess_diana3584 , san sa makati may covergirl?

cottonmouth13

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2008, 01:36:49 am »
hi sis goddess_diana3584 , san sa makati may covergirl?

sa sm makati sis. sa dept. store. :)

celica

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2008, 06:31:42 pm »
i really like my covergirl lipstick in natural frost... it really lasts long... ;)

eponine

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2008, 06:56:17 pm »
how much ang CG cosmetics here in manila, i mean saan kaya mas cheaper? dito sa manila or sa states? TIA!

celica

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2008, 09:59:00 pm »
^i believe its cheaper in US... pagdating kasi ng products here sa pinas grabe na price eh...  ;D just like victoria's secret ~ secret garden collection... $9 lang doon pero dito almost 50% higher ang price...

eponine

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2008, 11:05:32 pm »
^thanks for the info sis.. :D

dcharmed1

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2008, 12:01:53 pm »
My friend recently bought their blush. She hasn't given me any review on it but when we tried it sa counter okay naman.

superpam

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2008, 12:15:05 pm »
its a good thing the distributors of CG didn't go overboard with the pricing of their cosmetics.. my only problem with CG is that they only carry a couple of shades with  their facepowders, foundations and concealers, not a lot of choices for morena skinned girls...

dgca

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2008, 08:50:52 pm »
any feedback on these: 
CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Compact Foundation
CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder Oil Control Foundation

dunno what to buy if liquid or not.

sofibanofi

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2008, 11:22:05 pm »
 ako naman i have a friend who gives me CG and clinique make ups.
yung cheekers blush is so long wearing kaso glittery hehe..
not for day use kun gusto mo na simple lang dating.
pero kung carry mo naman na shiny shimmery ka.. go sister! ;)

eponine

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2008, 09:33:12 am »

waaaaaaah, favorite ko MAC cosmetics pero ngayon ko lang nalaman na si drew barrymore na pala ang endorser nila. Gusto ko na maging super addict sa covergirl because of drew. hehe!

available narin kaya dito sa pinas yung latest collection nila like sa trublend,lash blast etc?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXsvW_TKBS0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJGgVjmu_GY&feature=related

cottonmouth13

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2008, 04:17:38 pm »
waaaaaaah, favorite ko MAC cosmetics pero ngayon ko lang nalaman na si drew barrymore na pala ang endorser nila. Gusto ko na maging super addict sa covergirl because of drew. hehe!

available narin kaya dito sa pinas yung latest collection nila like sa trublend,lash blast etc?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXsvW_TKBS0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJGgVjmu_GY&feature=related


ang alam ko sis eh lash blast is not yet available here. but i read some good feedbacks about that mascara. great daw. :)

eponine

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2008, 04:42:54 pm »
^oh thanks sa info sis! excited na nga me, sana available na dito yung lashblast.. ;D

iluvjae

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2008, 06:30:23 pm »
anybody know how long the shelf life of their products last? specifically their foundations? i got one from an ebay seller, and the product still looks good, but the sponge and the packaging was already discolored...

Elizabethan

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2008, 11:36:34 pm »
I am a Lancome Mascara loyalist. But I bought one mascara from CG which is Lash Exact. Pwede nang alternative sa mga no big deal na lakad. But I am not buying another tube.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close