watch now

Author Topic: Hair Styling Products  (Read 239011 times)

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #560 on: September 08, 2014, 02:43:59 pm »
I'm using Organix Kukui Oil. Moisturizing naman kaya lang not enough hold for my curly hair.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #561 on: September 16, 2014, 05:39:01 am »
I use oleo curl yung leave on. Prevents tangles on my hair kasi damaged na yung dulo.

I have yung monea curl defining milk kaso sobrang lagkit and di ko nagagamit. Sayang naman. Or hindi siguro ako marunong gumamit? Hehe

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #562 on: June 07, 2015, 06:44:38 am »
Human heart nature hair serum user here. Half a pump lang for my straight hair and ayus na ang buhok ko. I also use it as oil treatment at night before going to bed. Pag gising ko sa umaga parang bagong hot oil ang hair ko.

meg1104

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #563 on: June 07, 2015, 08:46:05 pm »
How much do you put at night? As in, hair is covered?

I tried, pero hindi ko matagalan yung smell. Kaya lang, sayang naman. I might try again

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #564 on: June 30, 2015, 02:31:13 pm »
eversince i moved here in the States, di na ko nagpa rebond or straight dahil super overpriced dito so i ended up buying lots pf hair products, good thing lang eh nagssale madalas dito, i stocked up on bed head products dahil $9.99 lang each sa Ulta. bought
S factor papaya spray, headrush spray, blow out, s factor lusterizer, small talk and straighten out straightening cream. i've been using after party and the price in the PH is so ridiculous knowing how much it really is and moreso now that i buy here when its on sale.

jhegallo

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #565 on: December 18, 2015, 12:44:34 am »
Help poooo.. Looking for hairspray na pwede magamit para tumagal ang curls. Yung curls na pwede ipang araw araw. Hairspray sana na mahohold ng matagal yung curls pero yung hindi titigas yung buhok. Please help? :-( Hindi ko kasi maenjoy pag kinukulot ko buhok ko. Mga isang oras lang nagiging straight agad buhok ko.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #566 on: December 26, 2015, 08:10:29 pm »
ano pwede gamitin for layered hair? para mukang naka blower effect?

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #567 on: December 28, 2015, 08:02:29 pm »
Same question with Sis jhegallo, naturally straight ang buhok ko. Pero sa lahat ng ganap ganito lagi style na. Lugay lang. Sayang naman curling iron ko. Naghahanap din ako ng magandang hairspray.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #568 on: December 31, 2015, 06:02:03 am »
TLDR : Liese hair make (a GT sis recommended it here sa thread..she bought it in SG ata)and you're probably curling wrong.


^^^ mga sis with curling issues, have you tried Liese curl make? It's not available locally sa PH though. If you want good brands of hairspray, kindly visit your nearest mid to high end salon :) I prefer Japanese salons mainly because I prefer Japanese products. Liese is japanese btw.

I've come to terms that my hair is as hard headed as I am. LOL (hindi naman nagbear ang apple tree ng orange diba?) my hair needs a regimen before it stays curled.

e.g. preferably day old hair..preferably no conditioner and was shampooed previously (sayang lang na hindi fresh yung feeling.
 I just blowdry nalang after a bath)
Hairspray before I start.
When I curl, I curl at the highest heat setting for 15-20 seconds. lesser will not keep the curl at ALL for longer. and I can only grab siguro mga 1 CM diameter of hair at a time. And the most important part would probably be na when I remove the curler, the curl should be curled like an "O" and pinned to my head..or pinned in place.

And lastly, hairspray everything again once everything is curled.. uncurl only at the last 10 mins (10 mins to look and fix your hair if there's something wrong sa curls)

Invest in a good hair curler.. I have babyliss clip on.. hindi yung mga cheapipay generic nasa watsons.

In total, hair curling takes me.. at least 1 hour!!! LOL hay nako. Now, if di naman stubborn yung hair mo, it doesnt have to be so tedious and you can deviate naman. Problem is, if nagmamadali ako sa pagcurl ng hair ko, nagmamadali din siya sa magstraight niya! hehe

Now, some may argue that the above process is too tedious and some are proud to say na they dont take that long. geez,not everyone has easy-to-style hair. Good for you though. Maarte din ako in the sense na I do NOT want hard curls. ugh! Gusto ko kase malambot :) If hard curls lang, madaling hard hairspray lang yun.

My hair is complicated to work with compared to most women..its not yucky, it just doesnt stay styled.
Hairstylists cannot keep my baby hair in place..unless they use hard gel or spray.. And matakot sila bigyan ako ng bangs and give me a disclosure muna. Blowdrying frizzes the hell out of my hair when used at a high heat setting; so I calmly request them to use cold or not hot, which equates to a longer time fixing my hair. =.=



anhaba pero hopefully it helps someone

trshmxx

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #569 on: January 03, 2016, 05:49:50 am »
Hi po I'm Trisha, I wanna ask for help. Parang hopeless na po kasi yung situation ng buhok ko haha.

Continuous po akong nagpapa-rebond ng hair ko simula 5 years ago but naisip ko po na parang mas okay kung natural hair yung im-maintain kong buhok instead of rebonded hair which quite expensive dahil nga yearly. Ang huling pa-rebond ko po was nung Nov 2014 so almost 1year and 2 months ko nang pinapatubo yung buhok ko. Bra-strap length po yung buhok ko ngayon kaso parang anlakilaki tignan kasi sabog, yung tipong parang mangangain na haha. Balak ko po sanang pahabain pa tapos papagupitan ko - shoulder length. Ask ko lang po sa may ganitong experience kung ano pong magandang gamitin na hair product para kumalma yung buhok?

Masyado po akong maraming sinabi hahaha pero sana po matulungan niyo ko. Thanks in advance po, happy new year! :)

krissybunny

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #570 on: January 20, 2016, 04:30:48 pm »
Hello! I'm currently experimenting with heat protect hair sprays. So far, I've tried Tresemme Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray and Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray - I spray it all over my hair after towel drying, then semi-blow dry using cool setting, and lastly, spray every section of my hair for final blow drying using eco mode/not-so-hot setting. My hair is soft and smooth! I love it! I blow dry my hair daily, except for days when I just stay home. My hair looks and feels healthy even with the daily blow drying. Scent is kind of the same with the Keratin Smooth line. Costs 495 for 236ml. Lasted for a month and a half.

Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray - Same procedure - spray all over after towel drying my hair, semi-blow dry using cool setting, then spray every section for final blow drying using eco mode/not-so-hot setting. My hair feels dry compared to Tresmme. Scent is kind of fruity. Costs 225 pesos for 198ml. Currently using this one. Let's see if my hair improves.

*My hair is thick and wavy. I recently dyed my hair and I do home hair treatments once or twice a week.

krissybunny

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #571 on: January 21, 2016, 02:58:30 pm »
^i only have yung loreal serum na orange and kerastase pink, i cant blow dry after ko maglagay nito kasi oil sya baka maluto hair ko?

saan mo nabili yung tresseme sis?

Nabili ko yung Tresemme sa Merkado in UP Town. Wala akong nakita sa Rustan's Supermarket kaya napabili ako nitong Suave. Check mo din sa Watsons, minsan meron doon nakatago ;)

92buttercup

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #572 on: April 04, 2016, 02:04:12 pm »
Ako I've tried yung Serum and Hair Spray ng Moe's Professionals. I found it sa Lazada. Maganda yung serum kasi konti lang na serum iapply ko lumalambot na siya all day na yun, yung sa hair spray naman ginagamit ko lang siya kapag feeling ko amoy usok na yung buhok ko ganun. And may Argan Oil kasi yung mga products nila so binili ko haha and so far satisfied naman ako  ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #573 on: July 25, 2016, 02:06:25 am »
Anyone know a good brand of hair heat protectant? :) Os tresemme any good?

rics

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #574 on: July 25, 2016, 04:41:57 am »
i use Moroccan argan oil before and after ironing my hair

Newstar

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #575 on: July 25, 2016, 12:04:55 pm »
I can't live without Tresemme's Keratin spray. When your hair is dry and damaged from rebonding, straightening, perming etc etc. Basta  you have a hard time combing your hair after shower kahit nag conditioner naman. This is what you need.

I also use Shinemoist Protein hair treatment weekly. And Pantene's detangler spray on days na I'm not going out.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #576 on: July 28, 2016, 09:52:31 am »
starting to fall in love with dry shampoos! Using the Dove volumizing dry shampoo angganda nya and hindi ganun kamahal 200 plus lang. Ito pag asa ng limp hair ko na nagiging oily throughout the day..

einjhel

  • Guest
Hair Iron Recommendation
« Reply #577 on: February 26, 2017, 08:25:56 am »

may marerecommend ba kayo na ok na Hair Iron?  yung hindi sana nakakadamage ng hair, at madali gamitin.  how much na rin. thanks so much in advance

this will be my first hair iron, :)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:23:47 pm by einjhel »

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #578 on: February 27, 2017, 04:07:39 pm »
^if easily available hanap mo maganda yun JML hair irons. Compared to vidal sassoon and other irons na natry ko locally yun finish ng hair malambot and shiny. Around 1,500 to 4k mga irons nila pwede na rin pangcurl and matibay naman rin..

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #579 on: February 27, 2017, 07:40:09 pm »
hi sis, thanks! [textspeak!] hanapin ko yan

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close