watch now

Author Topic: Hair Styling Products  (Read 239091 times)

minjeas

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #540 on: December 08, 2011, 07:47:39 am »
Hello girls

can you recommend heat protectant spray na available locally? and not too expensive. Thanks!

sylvericon

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #541 on: December 08, 2011, 09:24:06 am »
I have a straight with frizzy hair.. I use Paul Mitchell Extra Body Shampoo and Conditioner at root booster and Finishing Spray. I alternate this with Rusk Thickr... I like to have my hair with more volume and body rather than just flat.. I also sometimes use Argan Oil.. When I curl my hair I use got2b products and Bis and Sexy Hair Spray.

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #542 on: December 16, 2011, 03:11:16 pm »
would anyone know where i can buy these strawberry foam rollers please?

blooming

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #543 on: December 26, 2011, 11:36:58 pm »
ok ba gumamit ng mga night serums/essences? 

how do you use them - dapat ba sa gabi ka magshampoo ng hair, then gamiting mo yun overnight, para ready na hair mo the next day?  or you apply it overnight, tsaka ka magshampoo in the morning?


candacena

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #544 on: April 19, 2012, 08:02:14 pm »
magkano yung kerastase oleo relax serum sa David salon?

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #545 on: April 20, 2012, 11:44:50 pm »
Try FX Hair Styling Products if you want to set your hair. Its really good for stubborn hair lalo na yung mga hirap kumapit kapag cinu-curl mo.  >:(


xo

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #546 on: May 17, 2012, 07:45:08 pm »
Help naman. I want the matte French girl hair. Parang Alexa Chung. I read na you can use BB texture for it, kaya lang di naman available dito. May ibang options pa ba?

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #547 on: May 28, 2012, 05:23:51 pm »
ok ba gumamit ng mga night serums/essences? 

how do you use them - dapat ba sa gabi ka magshampoo ng hair, then gamiting mo yun overnight, para ready na hair mo the next day?  or you apply it overnight, tsaka ka magshampoo in the morning?

same question sis.. hehee.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #548 on: September 13, 2012, 12:57:05 am »
i'm using tresemme heat tamer spray. i love it, but i find it expensive for regular use. anyone can recommend a good alternative to it?

thanks :)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #549 on: September 13, 2012, 03:11:57 am »
my stylist recommended this for my hair: Kerastase Cris Tal Liste - Lumiere Liquide
medyo may kamahalan pero super shiny and lambot ng hair ko and no frizz.


Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #550 on: September 13, 2012, 11:07:27 am »
loving tigi bedhead after party. malapit ko na maubos yun bottle ko and ill buy another one. the best for me nawawala buhaghag sa buhok. mahal nga lang p1700

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #551 on: September 13, 2012, 12:33:46 pm »
I have naturally curly/super wavy hair. I use L'oreal anti frizz serum and any cheapo drugstore hair setting lotion.

subtle sweet she

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #552 on: October 15, 2012, 04:49:06 pm »
saan nakakabili ng redken products?

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #553 on: October 16, 2012, 02:11:14 pm »
L'oreal Ellnet, Tigi Bedhead and BBW Hair Mist is what I love to used.. Perfect for styling!

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #554 on: October 16, 2012, 04:23:02 pm »
@jccastro15 Where do you buy loreal ellnet sis?

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #555 on: June 18, 2013, 11:19:39 pm »
ano po ba magandang variant ng loreal elnett.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #556 on: June 27, 2013, 02:43:18 pm »
I have naturally curly/super wavy hair. I use L'oreal anti frizz serum and any cheapo drugstore hair setting lotion.

sis, you use 2 products simultaneously? both for styling? 

ano ang results sis - wet look ba? 

chinita_san2007

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #557 on: April 10, 2014, 03:02:44 pm »
Paul Mitchell smoothing Super Skinny Relaxing Balm combined w/ Paul Mitchell smoothing Super Skinny Serum. Instant straight kahit bagong gising lang. :D

Sis where is this available? I have unmanageable hair wavy kase yun loob ng hair ko sa ilalim ng nagpabobcut nagpafly away pati...tnx

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #558 on: August 31, 2014, 07:05:01 pm »
I use andalou naturals hair styling products:

Styling Cream as heat protectant as I blow dry my hair everyday, this works rather well as I don't experience hairfall or dry hair.

Hair Volumizing Spray - this really lifts hear, similar to using a hair mousse;

Hairspray (non aerosol) - like the hold, medium, easy rinse, can last up to 12+ hours even in manila humid weather

akosimiming

  • Guest
Re: Hair Styling Products
« Reply #559 on: September 07, 2014, 08:45:10 pm »
kerastase oleo relax slim (orange) ito lang nakapag patino ng hair ko. super haba ng hair ko -rebonded after i think 5 years unti unti lumalagas. i decided to cut it short as in like kris aquino style hindi naman ako natakot kahit kulot na.. keratase na use ko now. it cost 1800 sa bench fix

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close