We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have permed hair so I use hair mousse everyday. I've tried all kinds of mousse out there but the best padin ang Sunsilk Mousse! It actually surprised me since its locally made but it beats all the imported mousse out there hands down! The consistency is rich kaya matipid gamitin! Unlike most mousse na ang labnaw ng consistency so I had to re-apply more than twice to get what I get on one run lang when using sunsilk mousse. Anyone thinks the same as I do?
where to buy good blow dryers?...tia
Can someone recommend a good product that can emphasize wavy hair? I wanna get the beach hair effect e. Post your favorite hair styling products, mga sis! Hair serums, gels, wax, creams, tools, whatever.
St. Ives used to have a hair serum which was very effective, but phased out na siya.