We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i like the new formulation of elseve hair serum, this one is comparable with kerastase hair serum
i like loreal elseve hair serum
alin dun sis? yung for frizzy hair (orange)? tia.
btw, ask ko lang yung hair serum ba (any brand) ideal i-apply sa dry hair or puwede rin sa wet hair? alin ang mas effective, applied on wet or dry hair? thanks a lot.
Recently though I've learned to love my curls. I use Nexxus Comb-Thru hair spray-- it's super light in the hair and it holds the waves. But when I want a more defined curl,I use Garnier curl-enhancing cream and it does the job.
yes pwede sya gamitin daily. first application palang kita mo na result. iti-tame nya talaga frizzy hair