watch now

Author Topic: the HTC thread  (Read 111415 times)

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #380 on: December 16, 2012, 06:33:32 pm »
may aussie friend send me his old htc phone.  I really love it ang ganda ng resolution kaya lang grabe pinahirapan ako sa battery since he can't send it.  Pumunta pa ako sa htc office para lang kunin yung battery but after that I would say it's really worth it.  About sa signal wala naman akong problem maybe because the htc that I got is an old one.  Mine is htc desire hd with sense.

juni

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #381 on: December 17, 2012, 02:41:02 am »
May HTC concept store ba sa SM Megamall?  Ang nakalagay lang kasi online is MOA and Greenbelt 3.

katniss

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #382 on: December 17, 2012, 01:57:36 pm »
^sis parang meron ako nakita. tweet HTCPhil to inquire. :) kasi SM The Annex meron din eh :)

anyway, is HTC One X+, a good buy? gusto ko pa rin kasi HTC Sense ng HTC kaya ayoko pa rin sa ibang Android phones eh.

pucca_ai_garru

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #383 on: December 23, 2012, 10:22:54 pm »
the new htc butterfly is so nice esp the red one.. ;)

katniss

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #384 on: December 26, 2012, 08:20:47 pm »
oh wow! ang ganda nga ng htc butterfly! :) sana available na dito sa Pinas. :D

GD

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #385 on: February 21, 2013, 04:32:30 pm »
I'm using HTC Desire V, yung dual sim.
Ayos naman, wala pa naman akong problemang na encounter.
Yung sa battery life niya hindi naman mabilis magbawas.
Minsan nga lang nawawalan ng signal yung isang sim.
I'm not sure if sa network lang ba yun.

katniss

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2013, 12:56:21 pm »
^are you a Globe subscriber sis?

im excited for the release of HTC One here. anubayan kakarelease lang ng Butterfly meron na naman.  :P

GD

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #387 on: February 22, 2013, 01:35:50 pm »
^ Yup, Globe and Sun Cellular gamit ko sis.

Really? Kailan sila mag rerelease?

katniss

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #388 on: February 23, 2013, 11:28:50 pm »
I'm Globe too at wala ako signal pag nasa loob ng bahay.

sa March daw!

GD

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #389 on: February 25, 2013, 07:29:07 am »
^ Ganon? Saken naman may signal kaso biglang nawawala tapos magkakaroon ulit.

Ah ok.

xthine

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #390 on: April 23, 2013, 06:52:38 am »
Switched recently from a Galaxy S3 to the HTC One.  This is my first HTC phone, so far I've been very impressed!  The displace is gorgeous and the aluminum body feels so smooth and sleek.  The UI is very snappy.  I never thought I'd enjoy Blinkfeed and HTC Zoe.

katniss

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #391 on: April 23, 2013, 01:08:50 pm »
^where did you buy your HTC One sis?

sana maging available na soon sa Pinas!  8)

mspipay

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #392 on: April 23, 2013, 05:39:57 pm »
Sale ang htc sa Alphaland mall, mrt magallanes level sya. Pero old models ang sale... from htc wildfire to one x. I think 20k na lang ang one x

xthine

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #393 on: April 23, 2013, 06:27:46 pm »
^where did you buy your HTC One sis?

sana maging available na soon sa Pinas!  8)

Sprint Store here in the US.  Got it last Saturday and they said the phones were just delivered to the store the day before.
Good thing I wanted the grey version because I *think* the black models aren't released yet here in the US.

prettychestnut

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #394 on: April 29, 2013, 08:18:30 pm »
^ hi sis. can you differentiate the two please? =)

aprilQ

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #395 on: May 17, 2013, 01:28:44 pm »
I'm a fan of HTC! I used to own an HTC Desire HD, and I really like how sophisticated their designs are. Comparable to iphone siya actually wit the minimalism concept but with twists.

I also enjoy their HTC Sense, added features that will make life simpler. Super uncomplicated to use!

I'm replacing that phone to the new HTC One which is coming out on May24.
I'll try to post here again regarding that.

Although I admit it's a bit pricey, but I definitely think it's worth it.  ;)

katniss

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #396 on: May 22, 2013, 06:18:41 pm »
waiting for HTC One too. :D

xthine

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #397 on: May 22, 2013, 07:28:57 pm »
I've had my HTC One for over a month now and I've been very happy with the quality and build. 
I had a colleague of mine ask twice what phone I have because it looks nice.  Battery life is better
than my previous phone, lasts all day and I don't even have to charge everyday.

17oranges

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #398 on: May 27, 2013, 06:39:00 am »
available na ba ang HTC one sa pinas?  we couldn't find one sa malls yet.  planning on buying one online, pero gusto muna namin i-test.

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: the HTC thread
« Reply #399 on: May 27, 2013, 08:58:29 pm »
^ my friend has it na. 32k :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close