We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^hi sis! welcome ka dito!
Hi MommyCJ, I worked in Lyceum last year pero 1 week lang I resigned Hindi ko kaya iwan pa ang anak ko.
^I applied as a part-time professor while daughter is at school halos tabi lang kasi ng school ni baby. But then, there were a lot of paper works that need to be done at home so nakukuha din yung time ko in taking care of my kiddo. Eh when I work, I really work. I really give my best. So sabi ko siguro next time na lang pag hindi na gano alagain yung bata. They grow up soooooooooooo fast. Treasure ko na alng muna yung time ko with her. Sacrifice sa carreer hehe. Hope to meet you Btw, I am also from Manila. I transferred here because of hubby. Dito din siya work I am enjoying the simple life here
^^Really sis. Actually we have been there several times. My daughter took the entrance exams and was already interviewed. Decided na kami talaga. However, lately kasi madami ako nakakausap na ibang parents, some of them pulled out daw their kids for some reasons. So parang nag iisip isip din tuloy kami ng hubby ko. But the school seems excellent talaga when we talk about their curriculum. Anong grade level na ng nephew mo?^I applied as a part-time professor while daughter is at school halos tabi lang kasi ng school ni baby. But then, there were a lot of paper works that need to be done at home so nakukuha din yung time ko in taking care of my kiddo. Eh when I work, I really work. I really give my best. So sabi ko siguro next time na lang pag hindi na gano alagain yung bata. They grow up soooooooooooo fast. Treasure ko na alng muna yung time ko with her. Sacrifice sa carreer hehe. Hope to meet you Btw, I am also from Manila. I transferred here because of hubby. Dito din siya work I am enjoying the simple life here