We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sisses thanks ng marami ha.. super thank u talaga.. sana mahanap natin [textspeak!] parents ng bf ko..
hello sa mga taga-gapo! just want to share my bad experience in James L Gordon Memorial Hospital...my wife was admitted there for surgery. The government is not doing a good job of running that hospital. I went back there last Tueday and I somehow liked the place. Feels like I'm in Tagaytay (my hometown). It seems that people are nice and the city is clean and peaceful. But i still dont like the hospital. My wife might be admitted again and i hope they make the services better. Our trusted surgeon kasi is based in Gapo.Peace to you all