watch now

Author Topic: which blogs are a good read  (Read 142465 times)

rae

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #400 on: July 17, 2011, 05:58:26 pm »
^ Cool! Tell him I like him :P  He's sooo funny. :)  He doesn't seem to be writing that much anymore.

rae

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #401 on: July 27, 2011, 03:30:36 pm »
I've been reading The Plump Pinay recently.  Check out their entries... They're so inspiring.

craziestqueenever

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #402 on: August 01, 2011, 10:52:01 am »
crazziestquuenever, good thing you shared sosyalera.net. I can't help but giggle about her posts. I think I'll get hooked!

You're welcome!  ;)

janamarielle

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #403 on: September 10, 2011, 11:21:53 am »
anyone knows blogs about home making and organization? tnx

sis try madammisismummy.wordpress.com

marose17

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #404 on: October 04, 2011, 03:55:33 pm »
Food blogs I am reading now:

She Simmers - a Thai food blog
jun-blog - by Jun Belen, a San Francisco-based food photographer who also cooks
Burnt Lumpia

All are well-written with beautiful photos. :)

frustratedwriter13

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #405 on: October 05, 2011, 01:06:56 am »
saab's blog is my fave talaga. her blog entries always lift my mood.

http://sumthinblue.com/ for book reviews. she's my fave for book review blogs

divasoria.wordpress.com also. esp. her glossies

rieann15

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #406 on: October 09, 2011, 03:01:16 am »
Who are familiar with the American TV series ONE TREE HILL?

I'm a huge fan of the show and my favorite character is Haley James - Scott portrayed by Bethany Joy Galeotti. Joy is not so famous dahil hindi naman iilan lang naman yung mga movies na nagawa n'ya. But Joy is very talented actress, singer, songwriter, musician, producer etc... I really really love her blog... www.bethanyjoy.com - on her blog, he talks about life, fashion tips, movies, music, people, food etc that you really learn something from it. Check out her blog and see for yourself. And also follow her on twitter @bethanygaleotti and also me @rieannjean hehe

rae

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #407 on: October 09, 2011, 10:25:09 pm »
Does someone know a blog about minimalism/ minimalist lifestyle. Most of the blogs I subscribe to are based in the US?

Maganda sana kung meron din na nasa Philippine-setting, para mas relatable.  Anyhow, here's some blogs on minimalism that I find good to read:

-zenhabits.net
-missminimalist.com
-minimalistbeauty.com

beady

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #408 on: October 14, 2011, 04:33:30 pm »
I usually read foreign craft blogs, it's really fun, cute and interesting. They're really good at re-furbishing items and making it into a whole new different product. Fro kaeup tutorials to home decors! My favorite blog is http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/

I also love http://www.ohjoy.blogs.com/ for my daily dose of inspiration. :)

isobel

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #409 on: October 14, 2011, 06:14:50 pm »
^oh, wow! thanks for sharing those. i really love'em :)

christiasworld

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #410 on: December 12, 2011, 05:44:00 pm »
I like reading Jane Chua's date night entries. :)
http://www.janedchua.com/

isobel

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #411 on: January 04, 2012, 09:41:43 am »
just discovered this creative blog: http://www.ihanna.[textspeak!]

EDIT: because it keeps registering as textspeak, that's "www.ihanna.[textspeak!]"

DOUBLE EDIT: didn't work. WWW.IHANNA. "EN YU"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:29:43 pm by isobel »

juicy

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #412 on: January 04, 2012, 10:05:50 am »
always a winner, my favorite

http://professionalheckler.wordpress.com/

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #413 on: January 04, 2012, 09:54:05 pm »
^ ditto! love that blog!

kirstenchelsea

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #414 on: January 05, 2012, 03:56:02 pm »
http://goodhumored.wordpress.com/

the blog name says it all

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #415 on: January 07, 2012, 06:45:37 pm »
mosquitopress.net

hilarious, with articles like the one below

an interview with jinkee pacquiao's old face

odesker

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #416 on: February 02, 2012, 10:07:33 am »
Ang gossip girl ng Pinas, si FP www.fashionpulis.com

marose17

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #417 on: February 14, 2012, 04:57:58 pm »
Erwan Heussaff's blog: http://www.thefatkidinside.com/

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #418 on: March 07, 2012, 09:12:59 am »
mommyfleur.blogspot.com

for mommies and women :)
sarap basahin blogpost nya :)

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: which blogs are a good read
« Reply #419 on: March 21, 2012, 12:04:18 am »
I like reading this blog for food/restaurant reviews, I love the blog owner's humor ;D -

http://www.thepickiesteater.net/

And i just started following Lyn Ching's book review blog -

http://readingtsinoy.blogspot.com/

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close