watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142782 times)

tzr

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #420 on: August 20, 2013, 10:27:49 pm »
hi guys! i joined GT because I think the topics are interesting and I'd like to be a part of that. :)

anne_22

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #421 on: August 24, 2013, 02:45:39 am »
because I love forums, I learn a lot from you girls!!
BTW, shunga question. Bakit hindi ako makapag-post ng new topic? Is there a minimum posts required para makapg-post?

releneangela

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #422 on: August 31, 2013, 09:20:00 pm »
because girl talk is informative and i get to practice my written communication skills. Finding new friends is a plus  ;)

babylover

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #423 on: October 09, 2013, 12:24:29 pm »
Searching from the internet about PCOS condition brought me here (no doubt,username is Babylover,haha).  Medyo nabawasan depression ko kasi hindi pala ako nag-iisa na ttc for years.  I am a member since 2011 pa but I only read posts.  Just lastnight I started posting.  Marami kang matututunan dito.  Masaya at nakakabawas ng lungkot lalo pag nasa abroad ka. 

heyspacebits

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #424 on: October 16, 2013, 12:26:36 pm »
I joined because I want to meet new friends and I think I'll learn more from here just by reading posts. Some of my questions have been answered already. haha! And I also joined because I want some help and advice for my debut this coming February. :)

chin0608

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #425 on: October 21, 2013, 09:18:07 am »
I was just browsing and visited the GT, I really had fun reading random topics. I want to learn more and to have new friends as well :)

yeoliji

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #426 on: November 11, 2013, 06:04:53 am »
Hello, Newbie here passing by :)

As stated, this site is all about women. I mean for me its not enough to hear things about women from fellow guys only, For me the best way to know more about a woman is obviously from a woman herself. Had a series of not so good relationships before, so maybe I could learn a thing or two from the women here.

MrsNocom

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #427 on: November 20, 2013, 03:08:14 pm »
I joined because I knew that this is the simple way of giving and sharing in a in a fastest way as we are now in a digital world :) I can express my feelings and thoughts and no one will judge me regardless of who I am!

I Learned a lot here...

khrysiesomuch

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #428 on: November 21, 2013, 11:15:08 am »
For my baby. Mas marami akong malalamang magagandang tips on how to handle my pregnancy, delivery and how to raise my baby.

fangirl_asian16

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #429 on: November 21, 2013, 12:26:36 pm »
I joined because I want to express myself and at the same time meet people and learn :)

engr_neechee

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #430 on: November 21, 2013, 01:08:01 pm »
i started here by first reading through the thread about Padre Pio/St. Pio of Petrelcina.

I was reading it for two years bago ako nagdecide na I had to post my story.

Since I joined, ang dami ko na ring nabasa at nareplyan na ibang threads :)

femlabelle

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #431 on: November 28, 2013, 07:32:41 am »
Hello lovelies! A newbie but not-so newbie here.  :P I had to re-register with a different name as I can no longer retrieve my password from an old email. Glad to be back!  :-*

oolong

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #432 on: November 29, 2013, 09:12:50 am »
Hello Everyone  :)

I have been visiting GT almost everyday since 2007 or 2008, it is already part of my internet life.  ;D  I had so much fun, some posts were really inspiring and I learned a lot.  Just today, I have decided to sign up so I can share my thoughts and experiences here hoping to help and inspire other girls too. :) My way of thanking GT na din <3

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #433 on: December 03, 2013, 09:11:49 am »
hi everyone.. i joined GT because I already have an account here before... unfortunately I forgot my Username and password because I wasn't able to access it for a period of time since I gave birth so I had to make another again.. I know that this is a very helpful and useful site as this is one of my references if want to know info about anything like makeups, books, getaways, celebrities, etc... I so love FN!!! :)

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #434 on: February 15, 2014, 07:19:58 pm »
Honestly, broken hearted ako ngayon,gusto kong ibuhos sa post ang sama ng loob ko

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #435 on: February 17, 2014, 01:04:58 pm »
i got curious actually, kung how it differs sa forum ng smartparenting

Prinsesa Mumela

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #436 on: March 04, 2014, 09:34:37 pm »
I joined GT to help me become a better version of me and also, to gain new friends  :)

jamelaeunice

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #437 on: March 18, 2014, 08:21:27 am »
I want to know what the women have to say about my queries  8)

sweetjobel

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #438 on: April 02, 2014, 07:34:11 pm »
to learn and to share my point of view. to gain more friends.

independentgirl

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #439 on: April 13, 2014, 12:36:32 pm »
to extend my networks, since I am HR. Want to improve my communications..  :-* ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close