watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142459 times)

isah19

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #400 on: January 05, 2013, 11:52:40 am »
Hi im a newbie here..
Girltalk is such a big help! I joined here share my thoughts, make friends & to learn more.
iLOVE girltalk <3 <3  ;)

cocinelle

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #401 on: January 09, 2013, 01:42:13 am »
i joined GT primarily due to beauty related stuff. :)

lavinia13

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #402 on: January 16, 2013, 10:30:16 pm »
to gain more friends and also helpful and very informative ang mga topics lalo na pag travel related ;)

themistymom

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2013, 10:58:14 pm »
At first, I joined lang to buy makeup! :) But now, I browsed through all the topics and super interesting lahat ng usapan sa iba't ibang categories that are really HELPFUL for me :)

pauleenaubrey

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #404 on: May 01, 2013, 02:43:14 pm »
Hi there, actually i joined here lang because of my wedding preps, to gather informations about the wedding suppliers. Pero ngayon nag-eenjoy na ko na basahin yung ibang pang topics. Hehe. Thanks GT!  :)

princess07

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #405 on: May 06, 2013, 04:00:10 pm »
I'm also a newbie here. :) I signed in because I want to share my own views read also your own opinions about a certain topic.

ms.invi

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2013, 08:13:52 pm »
Actually sa FN articles lang talaga ako nag babasa.. eh nakita ko to sa related topics below ng comments.. so ayun.. nung una nag explore ako sa GT forum pero natigil din ng ilang months tapos ngayon lang ulit nag basa at nag c-comment..


lahat naman siguro nag join dito para maka diskubre ng bago at mag share kung anong pwedeng i-share :D

alexsy

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #407 on: May 07, 2013, 01:09:50 am »
newbie/oldie ako  ;D
nawala na ang old username ko kaya eto, bago na lang! wazzup gurls!

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #408 on: May 08, 2013, 11:17:17 am »
Hello fellow newbies

I joined GT to read more information and learn more about life and people especially from m peers and also to meet interesting people and to help others :)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #409 on: May 29, 2013, 01:37:56 pm »
primarily because of beauty stuffs and the like! also, naka-block kasi mga social sites dito sa office eh. HOPEFULLY, they won't block it too! :D

stay pretty sisters! ~cheers!

mamabear16

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #410 on: July 20, 2013, 01:28:44 pm »
 ::) hmm actually kaya ako sumali dito kasi tingin ko marami akong matututunan sa site na to, saka nakakalibang din kasi siya.. hehe tapos nakakapag express ka pa ng nararamdaman mo ng may respect sa bawat isa.. masaya ko kasi natagpuan ko ang site na to.. sana dumami pa ang mga members at sana magtagal ang site na ito..

mas okay din sana kung mag include ng posting ng mga pictures at videos hehe wala lang naisip ko lang po para may bago naman aside sa mga kuwentuhan..

cattleya_simone

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #411 on: July 21, 2013, 05:04:53 pm »
I've been a long-time lurker in this forum hehe. I joined GT because I know I will learn a lot from my fellow sisses here.  ;)

marylamb

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #412 on: July 26, 2013, 02:33:56 am »
i joined kasi mukhang fun and active yung mga threads so enjoy makipagusap. plus madami din ako matututunan by just reading ng mga topics  ;D

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #413 on: July 26, 2013, 08:52:24 am »
Ako nakakuha ako ng mga tips ;D

Medyo out of topic pero pano ba mag post ng new topic sa forum ;D sabi sa instruction dito meron daw tab na new topic sa top and below that page pero hindi ko makita ;D

dulcej

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #414 on: July 30, 2013, 06:57:12 pm »
Hi ladies! My name is Dulce. You may call me dulcej  ;)

I joined femalenetwork because I'm a fresh grad and just found a work in Makati!! I'm excited to live on my own, independent and free. Hehe :D I really need lady advice as I go through my first steps to a good working life.

Right now, I'm looking for a condo or any room to rent. I'll be sharing it with a good friend of mine. So far, we're liking Paseo Parkview but I would like to know if any of you have stayed in this building? I may start looking for other condos around that would suit our budget and preferences. If you know of a good budget friendly condo, please let me know :)

Anyways, I started a thread in Living Quarters about this condo (and might start some more as I scour the city for condos. I really like to get reviews first before I jump in to anything) and hoping for friendly feedbacks from you girls. Thanks much!

* Dulcej *

unicaiha24

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #415 on: August 05, 2013, 01:53:16 pm »
Ako i joined kasi im always on google naghahanap ng answer sa mga hindi ko alam lalo na nung pregnant ako.. even the smallest things hinahanap ko sagot.. and everytime nakikita at nakikibasa ako sa girltalk,, very helpful sya sobra.. lalo na sa mga mommy.. sa business.. i just love how people here share without hesitation.. you know na may karamay ka.. hehe

pr1tzie

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #416 on: August 10, 2013, 12:05:25 pm »
Hi girls!

I joined here kasi napaka-interesting ng mga topics and I'm also looking for friends/tips that I can gain. :)

HappyMomma

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #417 on: August 10, 2013, 03:06:19 pm »
Sharing of thoughts ideas and advices, encouragement which is some of us needs.. Giving us some knowledge to the things we haven't experience. For me GT is not only a forum but a family (for me). It really helps to each of us.. GT is a good listener tee hee!)  :) godbless everyone!!! Have fun and enjoy our GT family...  :) :) :)

bidu

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #418 on: August 10, 2013, 08:14:26 pm »
I joined GT because andami kong natutunan. Small things and simple advices really helps. Very informative nga and interesting ang mga topics. Hopefully marami din akong maishare to this forum. ;)

emjhay24

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #419 on: August 15, 2013, 12:21:14 am »
Hi! I joined GT because the book they published, "Bitter Endings: TOP 100 Patama Qoutes", really caught my interest ^_^ and I actually bought it :)




 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close