watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142569 times)

happyb2b.2014

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #360 on: May 16, 2012, 11:59:17 am »
the forum is very helpful :) dati pa ako nagbabasa pero i registered so i can join the conversation :)

aeonflare

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #361 on: May 21, 2012, 03:59:09 pm »
hello to all po,  I always check out forums to see if they can get my attention. I like girltalk because it's unique from other forums. friendly din ang mga sisters ko [textspeak!] db?

eneri0411

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #362 on: May 23, 2012, 07:42:54 pm »
Madalas ko na tong nakikita sa SP site, yung female network. Kaya naisipan ko din mag register since mas madami din topics dito na interesting and makaka relate ako.  :)

blink182

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #363 on: June 06, 2012, 07:11:50 am »
HIndi na ako nag-back read. I'm new here, and to be honest matagal na akong nagbabasa ng mga threads dito. I actually have a problem, and I would like to seek advice for that. But actually, I like this forum a lot kasi ang daming babaeng nagsh-share ng views on life.  ;)

iluvsassy

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #364 on: June 08, 2012, 05:03:05 am »
Hi, i am a newb too but I've been reading GT eversince. Whenever I need advise with anything, I just browse through the topics here and I must say you guys are a big part of my everyday decision-making. I want to know more about anything whether it be Fashion, Parenting, Health etc. Hope I can also share my thoughts to you guys.  :D

biedog

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #365 on: June 08, 2012, 06:47:39 pm »
Hi, newbie here. Matagal na ako nagbabasa lang ng mga threads dito sa GT. I decided to register finally.

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #366 on: June 24, 2012, 10:27:56 am »
just like to one above me, matagal na rin ako nag lulurk here in GirlTalk. I feel awkward to create an account and share pero I felt i needed to share things about me and things I experienced for other people to learn from (I hope)

So yeah, I (finally) created an account para makapag share ako

mai jung lee

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #367 on: June 25, 2012, 07:21:00 pm »
I''m a lurker in GT for 5 years...until I decided to join and share my opinion...nakakaaddict dito coz you can talk anything under the sun...its like magazine online...

Yvonne23

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #368 on: June 26, 2012, 04:15:08 pm »
yey, hi.. im also a newbie here ;) pra may makausap din sa mga bagay bagay eheh

hailey001

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #369 on: July 04, 2012, 02:07:35 pm »
hello everyone! this is my first post here in GT but dati na ko nagbabasa. Dami mga useful information na makukuha dito and I've decided to join so I can share some inputs and ideas as well.

Have a good day ladies!

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #370 on: July 07, 2012, 02:54:17 am »
i like reading other people's opinion.. but i wanted to start my online selling chorva sana, but im too lazy hahaha

Tootsie31

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #371 on: July 09, 2012, 04:30:52 am »
Newbie here. I joined because I'd like to share my story and to ask for help and advices. I heard that people in this forum are opinionated and respects each other that's why I decided to jon here becaue I want to know insights of others
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:27:06 am by Tootsie31 »

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #372 on: July 14, 2012, 04:08:02 pm »
I joined GT for one thing -- to learn & now I am learning!

Threads & Opinions are very informative & useful as well :)

Babydoll-

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #373 on: July 16, 2012, 10:52:27 am »
To share my views and opinions about anything under the sun. To seek advice, and to learn from other people's feedbacks.

Girltalk is a very helpful community, indeed!

featlylady

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #374 on: July 16, 2012, 12:05:09 pm »
^ me too! I super agree with you @megansmomma!

 For quite a long time I was very satisfied with back-reading (google led me here btw) I didn't really intend to join but there are some threads that are not available to be read by non-GTers so... here I am!  ;D

leiric

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #375 on: July 16, 2012, 02:06:49 pm »
I'm newbie here.. I join GT because i like to read different facts about life and also learning from others expiriences  :)

verapao

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #376 on: July 22, 2012, 10:51:26 am »
Because I want to learn and share ideas with fellow sisters in FN GT  ;)

01SummerLove22

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #377 on: July 23, 2012, 04:13:53 pm »
i love everything about GT... mahilig ako magbasa ng mga forums online, for me this is the best site kasi lahat ng topic pwede m makita sa mga existing threads or pwede ka mag post to share your ideas :) actually 2 weeks nako dito sa GT first week ko basa basa lang ng threads at ang dami ko agad natutunan, na-ishare ko narin sa mga friends ko tong site na to haha... sobrang informative ng mga topics :) i hope to learn a lot here and share mg ideas too... i would love to meet new friends here also :) God bless y'all

xxmiakaxx

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #378 on: July 25, 2012, 12:01:55 pm »
iam a newbie here .....  sumali ako kasi interesting mga topic  sa forum 

Mrs.T

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #379 on: July 26, 2012, 11:15:33 am »
iam a newbie here .....  sumali ako kasi interesting mga topic  sa forum 

^same here  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close