watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142647 times)

scents4less

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #340 on: July 18, 2011, 11:03:09 am »
Joining!

Aside from marketing my products, dami ko ring natutunan dito just by reading posts by our sisses :)

carrieso

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #341 on: July 21, 2011, 06:06:27 pm »
Interesting topics na makakatulong sa akin,

And I hope you will help and support me by posting your commets and suggestions...

CAn I be a part of this Forum...............

lizziemarie

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #342 on: July 22, 2011, 07:46:38 am »
The reason why i joined is because i wanted to learn something.. something that would help me become a better person. And to have an outlet as well..
And am also looking for new friends...

msperry

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #343 on: July 26, 2011, 11:03:18 pm »
Hello po. I've migrated from candymag kasi i realized i am getting too old  ;D

Does anyone know how many post you have to reach to be able to make your own thread?

aplonie

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #344 on: July 27, 2011, 04:49:41 pm »
coz everything that women ask can be answered here apart from i want to gain more online friends.

caramelbar

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #345 on: August 07, 2011, 10:41:20 pm »
Very interesting topics. At sa gaya kong gusto mag make over sa sarili, malaking help to. hehe.  ;D

spc

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #346 on: August 13, 2011, 12:30:04 pm »
Hi...I joined girltalk 2007 pa pala...cannot remember why I joined. This month ko lang nadiscover tong mga forums dito and now I am addicted.hahaha! I find the tips and advices really useful that's why I regularly visit this site now.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #347 on: September 09, 2011, 09:10:36 am »
para i can get advice from other people and unload my feelings here  ;)

just being honest that's all

jaynieBaby

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #348 on: September 13, 2011, 07:36:15 pm »
Hi Ladies,


My reason in joining this community is that, I want to meet new friends who share the same insights as me, I also seek for marriage advice since I just recently got married , I'm sure that there ladies here who have more experience than I have. I figured I would just hang around here, I'm always online anyways.  ;D


See you around Ladies, We run the world!  ;D  :-*


xxx,
JaynieBaby

babygah

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #349 on: February 11, 2012, 01:08:31 pm »
hi everyone:) anyone trying to conceive need a help bout finding a good infertility doctor pls reply thanks :)

derp

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #350 on: March 07, 2012, 03:29:14 am »
boredom, laging petix sa office.  ;D
at nag hahanap ng kakaibiganin. pm mo ko, usap tayo.  :P

OUTandAWAY

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #351 on: March 11, 2012, 07:32:24 pm »
na-miss ko GT..
newbie ulit ako. :)

jiggs092885

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #352 on: March 20, 2012, 06:26:01 am »
I joined because HERE I CAN BREATHE IN AND OUT emotions and ideas. Listen and give advise to others, learn new things, IT simply is what it is A FEMALE NETWORK where females unite :-* :-* :-*

PrincessTrish

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #353 on: March 22, 2012, 12:47:57 pm »
i joined to gain new friends... and besides ive been reading some topics before and im learning a lot of things from all the replies... i want to help as well... so there! cheers!  ;)

designer

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #354 on: March 23, 2012, 10:29:13 am »
Long time lurker.

GT is the most helpful forum in the Philippines! :)


Freakyozhay

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #355 on: March 25, 2012, 04:56:12 pm »
I joined because GT is so Awesome! The Older sister I never had :)
I feel like I can spill anything here and never get caught ;) Kudos to the brilliant mind who made GT Possible! :)

pinkbubbles17

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #356 on: March 25, 2012, 05:00:18 pm »
I can tell all my stories here..my identity is hidden so its ok..and GT really helps me a lot..I've gained friends here..I'm already hooked..

mibonitaeniale

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #357 on: April 14, 2012, 02:34:22 am »
I joined GT because this lessen my feeling of being Homesick away from  "My Labs" i missed my friends, my relatives and my Mahal.. :(


Nabasa ko yung mga posts of other gtalker about ldr, nkakarelate ang lola nyo..

Atleast ngayon meron na akong masasabihan ng mganararamdaman ko!  ;D emo much?,
hihi..

AgnesM

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #358 on: May 12, 2012, 02:20:50 am »
I joined GT because I think this is one of the best sites to ask for help. Those who have experiences and those who have none:)

littlemissOC

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #359 on: May 14, 2012, 03:44:36 pm »
pagnagsesearch kasi ako about my pet.. FN agad ang forums na nababasa ko and ang dami kong natututunan.. so i decided to join here!.. for sure madami pa kong madidiscover and i cant wait to read many topics as i can!  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close