watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142589 times)

narz83

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #320 on: May 29, 2011, 04:52:20 pm »
been here before. just joined back. loving & missing GT!

yongshin

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #321 on: May 29, 2011, 08:59:31 pm »
Newbie here too but a longtime lurker. Nasa FN kasi ang sagot sa mga tanong ko haha! At nandito rin yung alam kong nakakarelate sakin because we're all (or mostly) Filipinos ;D

aizeegirl

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #322 on: May 31, 2011, 10:02:27 am »
Hi! I'm a newbie here! I'm fond of reading blogs and forums that's why I join Girl Talk... I posted something in Out and About but no one replied (was seeking for suggestions sana)  :(

smartstarter

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #323 on: June 06, 2011, 08:15:15 am »
hehe.more kachikahan na friend tsaka minsan walang magawa sa buhay. pampalipas lang ng oras. gusto ko rin kasi magtravel at sa ppuntahan ko, gusto kong may kakilala din ako. mas maganda yun. everybody can come and visit iloilo for a while. tour ko kayo gurls

janijun

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #324 on: June 06, 2011, 10:41:43 pm »
im also new.. i still cant post :) i dont know how probationary works.

@th3n@

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #325 on: June 20, 2011, 07:25:48 pm »
I joined because this board seemed like a good source of information on girly, feminine things. I started browsing here a couple of weeks ago and I really liked the topics discussed. :D

Btw, this is the first board that I've joined that isn't completely tech/computer centered. Please take care of me..  ;)

pink`era

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #326 on: June 21, 2011, 09:46:06 am »
Hey hey, newbie here  ;) Joined to meet new people and to read on beauty tips!

chinkee

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #327 on: June 21, 2011, 09:55:27 am »
i was searching the net for some travelling tips and some diet tips then i ended up here.. dami ko natutunan plus andami ko nakitang support groups kaya i joined.. :D Plus, minsan nakakahomesick kasi overseas ako so i feel like nakikipagchikahan lang ako when I GT :D

bitslap

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #328 on: June 21, 2011, 10:41:44 pm »
i like the thought of the "community" where i can read what others has to say as well as read what they can say about my posts :) tapos may pagka-anonymous pa :D

itcha123

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #329 on: June 22, 2011, 08:40:51 am »
lagi kasing updated ang showbiz news hehe, and nakakarelate ako sa ibang topic.

pink_butterfly07

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #330 on: June 25, 2011, 11:19:11 am »
ang sarap magbasa sobrang dami mo malalaman natutuwa ako s GT! :D

femmea

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #331 on: June 26, 2011, 11:15:01 am »
i want to enjoy and share my life here ;)

santosethel30

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #332 on: June 28, 2011, 02:41:36 pm »
I joined Girltalk because I get to know myself more. Reading posts and threads makes me realize my essence of being a woman. It's very fun meeting other girls with the same ideologies and perspective in life! I want to explore more things on how to enjoy life more as a woman! Girl power! :)

yssayjayla

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #333 on: June 29, 2011, 09:09:50 am »
hello newbies like me, i joined girltalk because i find it very entertaining and useful. i'm fond of reading anything that interests me and i find all the topics here worth reading. i also joined because i want to mee t new friends as well.

cecille.maria

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #334 on: June 29, 2011, 09:56:41 am »
how can i start my own thread.. im new please help  :-[

moonpetal

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #335 on: July 04, 2011, 03:29:01 pm »
hi everyone... i joined GT to share my TTC journey and hopefully to give inspiration to others as what other Girltakers have done to me  :) :)

alex001

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #336 on: July 04, 2011, 04:09:41 pm »
bakit ganun help naman, hindi kasi ako makapagpost ng bagong topic eh,,,please teach me how

Ytal

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #337 on: July 04, 2011, 11:16:40 pm »
I joined GT because I get to learn new things, share my inner most thoughts, know others opinions, get new friends and many more. Love it!  8)

lorsee

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #338 on: July 06, 2011, 09:08:15 am »
newbie here!

I've been reading about beauty and fashion ever since. Just registered to finally join the conversations :)

michelleperez24

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #339 on: July 17, 2011, 03:58:35 am »
I join girltalk coz i really love fashion stuff, dati nagbabasa lang ako dito pero hindi ako join then ngayon naisip why not join girltalk,makaka meet pa ako ng friends whom I can share my thoughts.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close