watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142755 times)

whillow_15

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #300 on: March 31, 2011, 02:11:04 pm »
This site was recommended by my officemate and when I checked it out, I was hooked on all the topics discuss here.  :) Everything and anything under the sun  ;D




hanshellite

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2011, 02:05:11 am »
I like girltalk because I learned a lot from here... like groupon thinggy, makeups, travels/contact persons.. I love girltalk:)

mishleydhiane

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2011, 12:52:11 pm »
.. hi i joined here co'z i wanted to get more threads about fashion and etc .. and to meet new friends also, hmmm btw, how can i upload my photo here ?

chloetenshi

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2011, 01:30:56 pm »
         I joined kasi dati nagbabasa lang ako..kumbaga take lang ng take ng tips. Naisip ko this time i have to give some info naman sa mga sis hehehhe. as if nakatulong na hahaha. Tsaka parang ang saya nagtutulungan kahit di magkakakilala personally :) sooo happy here!

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #304 on: April 11, 2011, 11:23:39 am »
been lurking gt for quite some time na. this is like my stress reliever. and madami na din ako nabili na mga kung ano-ano dahil sa gt. lol! i get lots of tips and nakaka-relate ako sa ibang mga sissies natin which helps me feel that i'm not alone. girl power!  ;)

17arci

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #305 on: April 11, 2011, 11:42:41 am »
I think it would be helpful to me kasi I've been lurking around forums for a while. I just decided to at least join one. :)

daphny18

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #306 on: April 11, 2011, 12:17:21 pm »
ako nag join ako kasi alam ko dito masasagot ang mga katanungan ko..at maiishare ko rin ang alam ko.. ;D

7eleven

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #307 on: April 13, 2011, 12:57:24 am »
I'm not exactly new here but it's been a long time since I last visited this site and decided to come back here I forgot what my username was. So here, I create a new one. :)
So, I guess that makes me sorta newbie.  ;D

and I joined here btw, to learn new things.

trinket

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #308 on: April 14, 2011, 08:56:31 pm »
same here with sis 7eleven. Been a member since 2005 pa but forgot na my username & been very busy na kasi  kaya i created a new one ulit...

Piapiyaya

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #309 on: April 14, 2011, 09:13:06 pm »
ijoined the FN because whenever i google something about my baby's needs, i can see results posted in here. :)) hope evryone could help me regarding matters of life. :D

kayc33

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #310 on: April 19, 2011, 05:07:38 pm »
i just want to make some new friends.  ;D

abriellebreezycarey

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #311 on: April 19, 2011, 05:12:31 pm »
because i love this forum a lot and lots of things i can learn.

v00d00doLL

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #312 on: April 20, 2011, 08:01:31 am »
the forum is really helpful and very informative. plus the people here are really nice and has breedings unlike sa ibang forum. :-X ;D

kayemom2010

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #313 on: April 20, 2011, 08:12:02 am »
the forum helped me a lot. it is always nice to find woman who share the same passion as you.

sigrid

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #314 on: April 21, 2011, 07:20:45 pm »
Actually reason I joined kasi akala ko this is like ebay. I saw a friend with a guerlain meteorites, she told me she bought it here for 1K so I signed in. I didnt it know its way better than ebay, you can shop, learn tips and pour your hearts in here. But I have a question, everytime I post a message it has to be approved by moderator. Is it really like that? I hope Im welcome :)

kathon

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #315 on: April 27, 2011, 12:47:20 am »
I found the site when I was searching about 4D uktrasound then I found it very helpful especially sa mga moms to be.

I thought makukuntento na ko by just reading others post pero nakakaadik and I also want to share my experiences dito. :)

Ninar612

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #316 on: May 07, 2011, 07:07:01 am »
Hello girls!  :)

I'm Ninar612 from Quezon City.  :D 

I've checked many forums before, but THIS IS THE VERY FIRST FORUM I'VE EVER JOINED IN because I find the topics very useful and interesting PLUS the girltalkers are super nice, friendly, and I can see on how they reply that they are sincere, true, and smart (no nonsense talk)...  Hoping that I'll gain new friends, and learn more things especially topics regarding being a mom, a wife, and a friend.  ;) 

Have a great weekend everyone!    :D

Cheers,
Ninar612

karenkeng

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #317 on: May 18, 2011, 10:24:27 pm »
I already knew about this site a long time ago, and have been reading some of of the posts.... kaya lang mejo busy ako kaya wala ako time mag sign up. Pero when I saw the thread about puerto princesa, sa sobrang dami ko gusto malaman... nagsign up nako... kaya lang ang tagal mag approve ng posts.

akosiinay

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #318 on: May 21, 2011, 01:09:11 pm »
i learned so many things here.. :)

berniebdc1121

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #319 on: May 25, 2011, 02:24:37 pm »
hello also a newbie here...i joined last May 17, 2011, ...ang masasabi ko lang ang FN Girltalkers are helpful, and accommodating..kahit sa mga newbie nag si-share sila ng mga tips and advises. I check the site everyday, kasi dami ko narereceive na replies...ang saya!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close