watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142700 times)

shopwisegirl

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #260 on: September 01, 2010, 09:01:29 am »
@ylisza: samin din! GT lang hindi nakablocked.  ;D

misschic

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #261 on: September 01, 2010, 09:06:54 am »
hi this is my first post. i joined gt to get and share ideas with different kids of people. Get another's POVs and at the same time share my own POVs.  :) and of course make new friends from different parts of the country.  :D

ylisza

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #262 on: September 01, 2010, 08:47:38 pm »
@ylisza: samin din! GT lang hindi nakablocked.  ;D

 ;D ;D ;D sana hindi nila malaman ang tungkol dito ano? nasanay na ako laging naka-login e.. LOL!

tofumama

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #263 on: September 10, 2010, 04:12:53 pm »
I joined GT cos whenever I google any girl problem palagi may lumalabas na GT threadsnso I thought maka join nga. And especially now I'm home a lot. I figured I might as well join the ladies! :)

prettypepz

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #264 on: October 03, 2010, 02:05:38 am »
I love joining here... marami ako natutunan especially when it comes to girl problems... I can say na this is better than research coz most answers that you will get are based on experience... ORAYT! :)

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
I LOVE GT. .
« Reply #265 on: October 13, 2010, 11:42:56 pm »
I joined GT 'coz i'm so much girly-girly , i love girl talk and super mkkarelate aqo [textspeak!].

parislady

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #266 on: October 18, 2010, 11:49:32 pm »
joined GT  coz this is where all the girls are!  girl power!

shopping tips are lotsa fun too!

fieryleo

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2010, 06:52:14 am »
Been a silent reader for some time, whenever i need info, pov's or suggestions, I rely on this forum for topics I'm interested in. Certainly very helpful hearing real insights from real people.

stfuuuuu

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2010, 03:11:45 pm »
I know more about beauty's, fashions etc. :D And to share some of my experiences too. :D

nicegirl05

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #269 on: December 05, 2010, 02:38:28 pm »
for me its so interesting being part of gt, there's lot of information for your questions that every girls should known and share.. here only at gt..

Kaichou

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #270 on: January 02, 2011, 12:44:48 am »
Hello~ I registered just tonight XD

I was actually looking for a few motel rates discussion, tapos napadpad ako dito. I have to say na the first time na mabasa ko [textspeak!] motel thread, I acquired a lot of infos na hindi ko naisipan i-search. I also browsed a few other threads after and I must say na sobrang informative ng site na to. I don't have a lot of female friends that I could talk about "girly" stuffs with (like my preferred feminine wash, lol) even though I came from a family of girls. Puro guys kasi barkada ko, and most of them thought na tibo ako, lol.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'd stay here longer than intended coz it's comfortable being here :)

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #271 on: January 03, 2011, 02:51:44 am »
because joining here is like having a whole new family na ready magbigay ng advice, tips sayo. ahaha. in a super fun way. i can share almost anything. it's like having total girl bonding. haha. the sisses here are really like your sisters. they're like your bestfriends. haha. and topics are super fun!  ;D

hearty_flakes

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #272 on: January 05, 2011, 10:51:28 am »
i was influenced by a friend who is already part of GT. i got interested and glued on this site because it is very informative and i really learned a lot of new stuff!  :-* 

pumpkin13

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #273 on: January 05, 2011, 11:31:39 am »
^ kilala ko ba yan? hehe. ;D saya saya sa GT!

bebeb1

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #274 on: January 28, 2011, 05:48:13 am »
I've seen one helpful topic for my plans this summer. I figured this is a helpful site. ^_^

bubuyog123

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #275 on: January 29, 2011, 04:15:52 pm »
I learned and still learning a lot from fellow Girltalkers.

SweetCandy

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #276 on: February 01, 2011, 05:16:41 pm »
I joined GirlTalk because there's a lot of forum topics that I'm interested in! :) I hope I can keep myself active here. Hello to all other newbies as well. :)

leicq

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #277 on: February 03, 2011, 11:48:58 pm »
I joined GT to learn more about the best beauty products and other fashion finds... and also to meet/interact with new people...  ;D

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2011, 03:49:22 am »
been a silent reader, now wants to be a certified talker! :D

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2011, 05:15:11 am »
girltalk always shows as result whenever i am researching for something, travel, beauty tips, etc. now i feel like i want to share my opinion as well... i want to be hear too.  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close