watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142620 times)

mc5

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #240 on: July 13, 2010, 11:16:34 pm »
finally! I'm an official girltalker!

simply love this community, very informative..from tips, advices, suggestions, anything and everything under the sun.  8)

geminilady1984

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #241 on: July 14, 2010, 02:21:50 am »
I am a returnee in GT after I googled about Leisure18 Slimming coffee and some of the results leads to this sight. BTW, I was an old Girltalker but after I changed my registered email address (for GT) from yahoo to gmail, I suddenly unable to use my old username in accessing GT.

All I can say...GT experience before and now...was great! I love the exchanging of experiences, ideas and Q&As... no wonder I got hooked.

russelle

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #242 on: July 15, 2010, 07:15:32 pm »
hi!!im a newbie here...good to know na may ganitong site...super helpful [textspeak!] mga topics & nakakarelate ako...

blanchejbv12

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #243 on: July 19, 2010, 06:06:55 pm »
i join GT kasi sobrang dami kong natutunan dito regarding child care, married life etc. It helps me in my everyday life. Im so thankful that nakita ko and nakasali ako dito.. more power and Godbless ^_^

foxylove

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #244 on: July 22, 2010, 02:54:36 am »
superr informative and got lots of practical tips...well,it tackles the everyday life, and of course anything under the sun!!! ;)

alluka

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2010, 04:09:57 pm »
I've been a lurker of GT from so long and decided to join to interact with people here
So far, I found really interesting info regarding certain topics.  This place is really helpful

mommyheart

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #246 on: August 09, 2010, 04:55:30 pm »
Hello Girls:

Just got registered today..:) Been in SP forum narin..try ko din dito, looks fun posting ideas.

I joined here because I know I can gather lots of information about womanhood, life aspects, practical and useful tips, kahit na ano. And most especially want to meet new friends.. ;D

♥Heart♥

nudork

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #247 on: August 13, 2010, 09:46:35 am »
joined the forums because someone told me "I had to had to join" . Im easily impressed with grammatical errors so I did. \m/

cheers! may your RL hits be crits and your loots 3P1C


« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 08:08:13 pm by FN Administrator »

necrorealms

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2010, 11:08:47 pm »
I was looking for slimming pill reviews when I stumbled upon this site. I joined after reading other interesting topics and helpful advices :)

I just plan to lurk now though. Newbie pa talaga ako in other aspects of life. Hehe :D

sistah_mom

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2010, 11:42:13 am »
so i could get some tips about home, children, beauty..etc and share tips as well.  :)

myinsanityshop

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #250 on: August 19, 2010, 12:47:06 pm »
wanna share my ideas and learn more stuff here!
also to have a new friends :)

lennix

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #251 on: August 19, 2010, 12:53:02 pm »
To meet new friends, to be able to share my ideas

shopwisegirl

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #252 on: August 19, 2010, 01:03:03 pm »
I have been reading GT for 2years as a guest. I decided to join na din para makapagreply din..  ;D

summonlady

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #253 on: August 20, 2010, 05:54:11 pm »
hi also a newbies, i join girltalk because they giving a helpful advice to those in need especially ME..  :-*

thingamajig

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2010, 04:28:15 pm »
lurker lang ako before, but di na ako makatiis i have to join in! the topics kasi are really interesting.

bliss06

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #255 on: August 23, 2010, 01:09:29 am »
i enjoy sharing my thoughts & ideas..and would love to hear from others to :)

GT is so informative, this can help me get updated in our country even though im working here in UAE! my life is here is nothing but work, malling & surfing the net..

marrgy

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #256 on: August 26, 2010, 11:12:54 pm »
i join here becoz i want to be more updated shares some ideas and be a part of the society. :)

shopwisegirl

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #257 on: August 27, 2010, 05:13:37 pm »
super dami kong natutunan dito. mapahealth problems, money or lakwatsa problems!  ;D

ylisza

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #258 on: August 31, 2010, 10:31:52 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D hehe! i joined GT cause primarily, this is the only site that i could open in my office computer.. can't FB, can't tweet.. then, in a while, i realized i'm already enjoying giving advices, sharing experience.. reaching out to all other girls out there.. loveeeeet!

lady_sunscreen

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #259 on: August 31, 2010, 11:16:48 pm »
to share some ideas and advices.. naks!  before lurker lang.. basa-basa.. kaso habang tumatagal, gusto ko na din i-share yung iniisip ko and experience ko..  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close