watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142560 times)

orangerainbow

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2010, 01:00:09 am »
I joined because of BEAUTY BAZAAR & LET'S PRIMP AND PRETTIFY. Haha. Before ako bumili ng make up, nirereview ko muna mga opinions ng fellow Gtalkers, kaso madali rin ako mabilib sa mga products kaya minsan over-bili. Hehe.
Mas masaya para sa akin mag back read, ewan ko, mas tamad ako mag-type. Hahaha. Siguro dahil, late na ako sumali at late ko na nalalaman mga beauty prods, kaya LATE na rin reviews/opinion ko. Madami na naunang opinions na same lang din sa akin. Hahaha. :)

bellapot

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #221 on: March 29, 2010, 03:10:17 pm »
Hi there!

I came across GT when I was looking for info about suppliers for kiddie parties. I was intrigued and decided to join because I found it so helpful. I am looking forward to more posting and reading!  :D

I am Aileen

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #222 on: March 29, 2010, 03:29:09 pm »
Hi all! I'm fairly new here. I'm Leen.

Joined this site since I was seeing it quite a lot on the search pages when I'm always trying to look for something. I think I'll learn a lot from here.

twofiveone

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2010, 10:35:30 pm »
kasi ang daming matututunan. ang tagal kong nakikibasa lang and then naisip ko, bakit di ako magmember para pwede din ako magreply? :)

MeatySpaghetti

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2010, 10:16:43 am »
hi mga sis...

dati nako nag babasa dito sa GT ewan ko ba bat ngayon lang ako nagregister and participate [textspeak!].  ;D dami ko natutunan [textspeak!] as in. anything under the sun na ata.

inspiring and educating.  ;)

arrie

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2010, 12:03:08 pm »
'Cos I think it's very informative! :)

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2010, 12:29:33 pm »

 I am not that new but I joined here because I learn a lot from different topics.I also try to search here when I want something to buy or look for.Informative .

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2010, 10:28:19 pm »
am super fond of beauty issues and the like.. i just searched the net to find something then nakita ko na itong forum way back december 08.. hindi lang ako naging super active nun since i had busy schedules then.. now, may time na ng konti kaya am back!  :D

fcG.Sweet4surE

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2010, 11:05:42 pm »
hi to mga ppl! I loved gt evur since i found out about it. Its so useful talaga kasi u can find useful info about everday care. Especially for us girls dba? Dami kong na tutuhan and sobrang talagng helpful. And also naman to make new friends and mga sisters. =)

yanyan88

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #229 on: May 05, 2010, 12:43:48 pm »
2 reasons i joined GT community...

1st
nkablocked ang facebook sa office. :D hehe. (kung naka blocked din ang FB sa office nyo, joined kayo here sa girltalkers)  ;)... super fun kaya!  ;) ;)

2nd
GT is really informative community, super lahat ng topic u want to discuss u can post it here. anything under the sun. fashion,make-up,women's issues,current events,pets,celebrities,super dami to discuss. im still a newbie & looking forward to be a super girltalker!  ;) ;) ;)

to all sisters out there, c yah around! :D


midnight.kiss

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #230 on: May 05, 2010, 01:26:00 pm »
 :)
Hi mga sis,

New here, but not really.  Been lurking for many years (almost 6 years na). Decided to finally join in on the fun chikas, ideas, experiences, and many more!

Been inspired by many girltalkers and hope to someday inspire others in return  ;)

mcvs

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #231 on: May 09, 2010, 07:37:17 pm »
lots of information. anything under the sun which helped me in more ways than one. been a member eversince GT started kaya lang i deleted my old account na. i'm starting again and hopefully maging super active this time.

sashi_madz

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #232 on: May 14, 2010, 09:09:08 am »
at first, i'm just a silent reader.. i just enjoy reading someone's problems, comments, and their advices.. but ngayon, siguro makikiparticipate na din ako.. hello to all of girltalkers!  ;)

Yahn

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2010, 09:13:36 pm »
Well, I'm fond of forums like this, so I was like "Hey, why not join?" After all, I also enjoy 'microblogging' except that I hate posting short entries in my blog or even my FB acct. So I need some outlet. And forums as this happen to be just right. ;)
Also I'd like to promote my blog. XD

tboupt27

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #234 on: May 21, 2010, 02:54:41 pm »
before lurker lang ako, and then i realize i have some things to share with you. kaya booom! i am a proud GTalker na!  ;)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #235 on: May 22, 2010, 11:45:17 am »
joined here because this is truly an informative site!

and aside from that there are personal advices from other girls like us which are based from their personal experiences na sobrang nakakatulong in making choices, etc.

Saka, i wanted to give advices too sa mga fellow gtalkers dyan. yun lang :D

jellibean

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #236 on: June 27, 2010, 12:09:05 am »
Hello!! I'm a newbie too! Joined GT to learn and interact as well.. Madaming magagandang topics dito.. And it's nice to share tips and advices.. :)

Nuthella

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #237 on: June 27, 2010, 06:02:47 pm »
Hello!! I'm a newbie too! Joined GT to learn and interact as well.. Madaming magagandang topics dito.. And it's nice to share tips and advices.. :)

So true, dear. Thats one reason why Im here too. I loved every single bit of this one. ;D

halfwishing

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2010, 02:52:16 pm »
want to forget my problems and meet new people

Nuthella

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #239 on: July 11, 2010, 08:27:01 pm »
^^ is it working? you better now? Im happy you  found GT too, its helping me alot in everything. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close