watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142579 times)

ven

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2009, 03:53:19 pm »
joned because this is where best useful & useless information about being an eve are posted. really informative and entertaining at the same time. :)

lil jem

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #201 on: October 24, 2009, 08:48:22 pm »
hmm, kasi yung mga naririnig ko bout this forum ay maganda, so i joined. haha. saka gusto ko din makakuha ng mga tips dito. :D

pumpkin13

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #202 on: October 24, 2009, 09:00:05 pm »
i was a newbie 3 years ago.broken hearted ako nun and then an officemate/friend was active in GT and she told me na pag wala ako makausap, join daw ako and post my heart out.ayun, super helpful, not only about love life but life in general.i have loved GT since then. ;)

tonee617

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2009, 11:15:32 am »
to learn and share.

ahn

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2009, 01:35:29 am »
hello im ahn, a newbie here in GT, but im a former member of sigaw which unfortunately got deleted. :( i joined GT for social purpose; learning purposes, sharing and have fun!

tiramisu_girl

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2009, 03:29:01 pm »

 hi, newbie here. i joined to learn, to gain friends and to share.... cheers :)

Annelle Carlena

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #206 on: November 07, 2009, 06:47:47 am »
i joined because im into meeting new friends.
and that i want to learn more on relationship, fashion, health and wellness etc.

simplysweet

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #207 on: November 07, 2009, 03:36:48 pm »
I discovered this forum before I became a member.
I became obsessed with make-up kasi, and I needed reviews from fellow Filipinas and I stumbled upon this site.
It's so nice to share opinions and experiences, and learn from others. :)

petitebetise

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #208 on: December 29, 2009, 10:47:43 pm »
I've been following beauty bloggers for months now. Sa recent post nung isa, she mentioned about GTalk. So ayun. :) Wish ko lang nadiscover ko to dati pa para hindi nasayang mga binili ko, coz reviews here are pretty helpful talaga. ;D

Same reason! Also for the FN Marketplace sa mga swap at onsale na beauty items  ;D

ms.pooh

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #209 on: December 31, 2009, 01:38:00 am »
this keeps me up to date with all the latest craze sa halo-halong bagay.  ;D also one way of lessening my boredom and pagkamiss sa pinas  ;)

apolay

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2010, 10:15:56 pm »
naglulurk lang ng medyo matagal then naisipan ko na din mag register...  ;D and of course to share and learn din! nice meeting you all! ;)

fruityp0p

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #211 on: January 06, 2010, 11:14:00 pm »
Ive been a lurker for like a year already.. ngaun ko lang nakapagdecide magjoin, as in kanina lang LOL ;D

miss_sissy

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2010, 01:10:02 am »
Hey guys & gals, im also new here and would like to gather your insights on why did you join girltalk? As for me, I joined girltalk because this forum is such a big help in terms of confusion about life which you can really learn a lot from our sis sharing their own experiences.. It's so fun to voice out your opinions. Most of my girlfriends have joined here that's why Im now part of the best forum in town. hehe! ;D

Proud to be here! Share naman kau dyan... ;D

~Rayne

I joined GT cause I find it so informative. I like hearing/reading views from a different perspective. Nakakaaliw ang mga experiences na shared by other GT members and hopefully, me too, someday, :) ay makapagshare din :) :)

jham17

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2010, 08:56:10 pm »
i was just joined to asked something that need's answer to my curious and weird question's in mind. and i'd learned a lot of thing/s here. and it's updated always. :) hoping to have MORE.MORE FRiENDS here :)

hello to all!

i think i'm just the only GTalker ages 17? bunso po ba? meron pa po iba? :D

so there :D

AM I WELCOME TO YOU AS ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS? pm me then :)

** tia♥

menice

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #214 on: February 17, 2010, 04:40:12 pm »
to have new friends and tambayan. :)

mitchi

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #215 on: March 01, 2010, 10:20:52 pm »
hi everyone,
i’ve been following GT since I gave birth. dami kc  useful threads for new moms like me. very informative especially now that we're preparing for my first  daughter's bday. GIRLTakers’ feedback  is very helpful to find for  possible suppliers.

Summer Orchard

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #216 on: March 02, 2010, 09:28:25 am »
Hi everyone! Just registered a few minute ago after browsing the site. Decided to join this forum coz it seems informative and it's always nice to know the latest things happening back home there in the Philippines  :)

sgurd4

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #217 on: March 03, 2010, 01:32:17 am »
I joined about a week ago and only discovered this section of the forum. ;D The reviews, tips, and suggestions got me into joining as well as the bargains in the bazaar section. I hope to not only meet people here, but to make friends as well. ;)

cerulean

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #218 on: March 06, 2010, 02:57:03 pm »
I love GT! I've been lurking for quite some time now and learned a lot from the other girls in this community. This forum is really useful and informative! <3

peachykim

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #219 on: March 17, 2010, 11:47:33 am »
hello to all GT members :)
my first post..yay! I have been back reading for so long and I just want to THANK all the contributors kasi ang dami daming matututunan from this community :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close