watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142648 times)

mscruz24

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2008, 02:11:30 pm »
i joined here to learn new things, to have new friends and to share ideas and advices that would be of great help to all of us....

rogerko

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2009, 03:33:22 pm »
i really need some adbice.. and i found out tis forum..tnxx.. wis i cud post topic.. im newbie ere..

sandalwood

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2009, 03:30:21 pm »
i miss GT..i was a member since 2001(02?) pa but i forgot my password coz matagal ako di naka login...was just [textspeak!]...now im not [textspeak!] so here goes...sign up ulit ;D

kittenheels

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2009, 08:58:16 pm »
I joined just for kicks, really.  ;D
I think it will be interesting to belong to a community where I can relate to almost all of the topics. Hope I can be active!  :D

crazy_sexy_cool_ria

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #164 on: February 15, 2009, 08:27:24 am »
the forums are intersting and i wanna have friends here in GT :)

allredndizzy

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #165 on: February 15, 2009, 08:44:05 am »
I was contented being a lurker before but then I had the need to pm someone for inquiries and so I joined.  :-* Been addicted since then.  :D

luckvampire

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #166 on: February 16, 2009, 10:17:25 pm »
It all started when I was searching about reviews about Avent and Medela breastpumps. And then I saw how interesting the topics are here. I started to read and saw that there are women in similar situations as I am right now. I wanted to put my thoughts out there, and so I joined GT.  I don't have any girl friends nearby and this is the closest I can get to girl bonding sessions.  ;D

goodbye_girl

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2009, 06:17:17 pm »
Kilala ko na ang FemaleNetwork when it used to be partners with YEHEY! I only got around to creating my profile and be active last month. I know how important it is for us to have a support group who understands you. ;)

Saka miss ko na mag-forums.  ;D And I'm enjoying it now na member lang ako. Kakasawa kasi noon sa YEHEY! kasi trabaho yun dahil moderator ako.  :P

SO let's respect our MODs. Hindi madali ang magbantay ng mga threads.  ;D  And let's follow the rules. It's there for our good din so that we would continue enjoying the healthy exchange of tips, advices and discussions

hoppersportal

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #168 on: March 02, 2009, 01:07:35 pm »
cause of curiosity and im looking for something that i find it here sa GT :)

dohamom

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2009, 12:17:30 am »
i accidentally landed in one of the threads here, it is very informative..i really get to know new things here, parang all my questions eh nasasagot ng mga sisses natin dito..

soulflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2009, 02:25:00 am »
i've been a member of teentalk for 5 years
and since im no longer a teen i decided to join girltalk
just last sunday. :)

quuen_B19

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2009, 12:17:37 am »
kasi topics here in GT are very informative kasi. plus i want to have new set of friends. now from the net. hehe. so sana welcome ako. yey!

kikay12

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2009, 04:43:08 am »
na mention ng friend ko na this is a good place to meet friends & share our opinions kya ako nagsign up, and i found out rin na super interesting yung mga topics dito & hinde ako nabobored  :) eenjoy ako here thats all i can say..

joyfulife

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #173 on: March 28, 2009, 03:31:11 pm »
I find encouragement in the experiences of GTs which are the same as mine and the feeling that somewhere out there I have a "family" that I can turn to is awesome! :D

jezibel

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #174 on: April 01, 2009, 12:52:23 am »
Hi girltalk!  :)
im new here!
and welcome to the other newbies out there!  ;)

Btt: actually i've been browing this forum from a long time na, but it's just now that i decided to join.   iwant to meet new friends here  :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 12:54:10 am by jezibel »

ChaylovesU

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2009, 11:46:37 am »
i accidentally land on GT when browsing for something, na-curious kaya mega-basa ng mga forums then i found out that the relationship between sisses here is great... :D

mami®

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #176 on: April 07, 2009, 07:17:54 pm »
kasi andito si hehe... joke lang.na curious lang

krayzienina

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #177 on: April 08, 2009, 04:32:45 pm »
been browsing here for a while for beauty tips so might as well join up  ;)

sizzlingjess

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #178 on: April 08, 2009, 06:05:12 pm »
i joined kasi i am in desperate need of advices but sadly i need to have 50 post before i can air it out  :'( but on the bright side, i am having fun with the threads and i have learned a lot...

GT also uplifts my mood kaya when i'm in a bad mood GT hinahanp ko hindi si boylet hahaha...

and lastly, you will feel the genuine filipina care, concern and compasion to kapwa filipina. we unite!

oyetken

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #179 on: April 08, 2009, 06:25:58 pm »
newbie here, i join here kc very interesting articles about everything  a woman do. i really enjoy reading this. marami ka ding matututuhan and its really helps.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close