We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I know that it was one of their requirments in LCP but I have no choice. I grab that opportunity just to finished my study instead of giving up my job. I will just try yo apply as per my school naman they wil put weekday schedule on my certificate thats why I was asking advice if I will include my previous work or declared that I already . . .
hi sis aqua_marine,sige i'll check sa bahay later mga documents nila including the T4. Pagkakatanda ko kasi don pinagsama nila mga salaries nila eh, but just to be sure i'll just double check it na lang.
Is there anybody here currently taking the caregiver course sa VGB? I've been trying to call their contact numbers both in EDSA and Taft but no one is picking up!!! Is the school closed na??