We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
try checking deutsche bank or other european multinationals since they are familiar with the acca/aca qualification
BSA graduate 2001 tapos no job experience sa accounting. Mahirapan kaya ako maghanap ng work? Though tanggap ko naman na mahihirapan talaga ako since matagal na din ako graduate. Balak ko nga sana mag boards kaso hindi ko alam saan ako magsisimula. Tagal na kasi. Tnx sa sasagot.
baka po may alam kayo na pwede kong applyan
^sis i think okay na yun entry mo or mas magandang charitable contribution para same na agad sa itr. Yun sa tax naman kung walang mappresent na certificate of tax exemption ang foundation kelangan niyong magwithhold and hindi niyo pwede i-claim as deductible expense yan sa itr.
^ are you working in the philippines sis or overseas na? I'm in IT audit for 1-2 yrs palang and planning to take different certifications related to IT audit to enhance my credentials and work abroad.
Accounting grad 2001 but failed the CPA board. I have been working sa corporate for 13 years and just two years ago I decided to be a full time mom. Now, I am an online bookkeeper and virtual assistant. I am planning to get Certified Bookkeeper certification sa NIAT this year. Hopefully makapasa.