watch now

Author Topic: collecting items...  (Read 165998 times)

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #380 on: June 19, 2009, 05:17:39 pm »
i want to start collecting barbie dolls, yung mga collector's items talaga.

MadzSantiago

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #381 on: June 19, 2009, 05:27:44 pm »
I'm going to start collecting Mary Higgins Clark's books. BF is going to buy me 3 of her books to start with. :)

mielgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #382 on: June 26, 2009, 02:16:44 am »
keychains from different places :) i didn't start this on purpose. naipon na lang sila as tokens from friends plus from the different places i've been to. :)

island

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #383 on: July 06, 2009, 11:47:18 am »
ano pong theme/countries ang collections mo?

earl223

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #384 on: July 24, 2009, 09:26:06 pm »
Was buying and more or less collecting, Adidas shoes...  i already had close to 30 pairs, before i had to give it up... wala na kase ako paglalagyan.  :P

twistedsmile

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #385 on: July 24, 2009, 09:54:09 pm »
Im into tagalog pocketbook romances. but, nagstop na ako ngayon kasi dami humihiram na relatives, hindi naman binabalik. :-X

I want to collect colognes & perfumes now.

Hubby is into collectible toys.  All of Marvel, Transformers, etc.  Before, nahilig din siya sa toys ng Mcdo & Jollibee. 

sugarplumgoddess

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #386 on: July 27, 2009, 10:38:18 pm »
nung bata pa ako stationaries!  ;D then books (Sweet Valley, Nancy Drew, Love Story)

Now:
-Keychains from different places
-T-shirts from different places
-DVDs (like Harry Potter 1-5, LOTR, Xmen 1-3 and mga disney classics: beauty and the beast, aladdin...)
- Fashion Magazines
- Anime Action figures (inu yasha, ah my goddess, trigun, pokemon, at kung sino magustuhan kong bilhin)
-Laptop bags  ;D

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #387 on: July 28, 2009, 01:37:59 am »
* tissues from different resto/airlines
* magnets from the places ive been to

salmoncat

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #388 on: July 29, 2009, 12:56:20 am »
i'm actively collecting stuff na cat-themed (ex. stuffed toys na cats, pendants na cats, shirts with cat prints, etc), anime stuff particularly evangelion (keychains, action figures, posters) and 'tourist' shirts.

dati, i collected notebooks, statement shirts, keychains and button pins.

when i was a kid, stamps and stationery din.

arielle

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #389 on: July 31, 2009, 02:32:10 pm »
- ref magnets ng mga place na napuntahan ko na
- wonder woman figurines/doll

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #390 on: August 02, 2009, 09:31:20 pm »
 I collect shot glasses :)  Konti pa lang sya and mostly gift from friends. But I love them super, not because I drink a lot but because most of the shot glasses I have are from friends  who buy them as pasalubong for me when they travel somewhere.

fabulosity

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #391 on: August 03, 2009, 03:54:44 pm »
i'm absolutely, positively, a certified traveholic! and whenever I visit a place, I see to it that I buy either a decorative plate or a doll. My fave plates are from Europe while the dolls, usually the nice ones I got come from asian countries I've been to.

I'm also hooked on luxury bags and my fave brands are definitely chanel, LV, and gucci.

bigbang

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #392 on: August 19, 2009, 11:53:04 am »
I love collecting anything na colorful or basta yung may heart ! hehe ;)

evening rose

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #393 on: August 21, 2009, 09:46:03 pm »
i love collecting craft books and magazines, especially those concerning paper crafts . . . i also collect cookbooks and embellishments for paper crafting . . .

juicybeeMT

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #394 on: August 23, 2009, 04:06:36 pm »
right now im collecting mcdonald's happy meal: hello kitty 35 years  ;D

Zasha

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #395 on: August 23, 2009, 08:42:47 pm »
harajuku lovers bag
watches
hoodies

twinkletown

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #396 on: August 25, 2009, 03:29:22 am »
gusto ko ma complete yung hello kitty collection ng mcdo!

bigbang

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #397 on: September 04, 2009, 10:52:30 am »
^Gusto ko rin i-collect yan!  ;)

twinkletown

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #398 on: September 04, 2009, 09:19:27 pm »
bags...

NemesisPrime

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #399 on: September 18, 2009, 04:40:29 pm »
transformer toys...

is it childish? hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close