watch now

Author Topic: collecting items...  (Read 166279 times)

mommy_shay

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #300 on: October 01, 2008, 08:37:23 pm »
>sandals
>earrings
>watches
>extraordinary rocks  :)

twinkletown

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #301 on: October 01, 2008, 10:01:21 pm »
hehe girly girl eh  ::)
<1>accesories
<2>stuffed toys
<3>dog figurines
<4>angels
<5>sand (weird, pero ito yung mga beaches na napunthan ko na)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 01:29:49 pm by twinkletown »

wifeynikawin

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #302 on: October 05, 2008, 01:45:17 pm »
Stuffed toys that I get from arcades, mga toys, collectibles...

emmyrda

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #303 on: October 05, 2008, 10:26:17 pm »
monetary coins from around the world

GeRi Sp!cE

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #304 on: October 06, 2008, 03:16:13 pm »
accessories
table napkins from restaurants

mom.of.inchikoy

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #305 on: October 09, 2008, 06:42:58 pm »
meron po ba dito nag cocollect ng japanese items? specifically umbrella and fan.need those sana for one day lang on oct 24. it's for my son's u.n day celebration... tia

etxetera

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2008, 01:17:53 pm »
postcards - used to be hooked on snailmail but now I realize I don't know what to do with the letters especially bibihira talaga ang penpals na tumatagal ng taon so I just collected the postcards I got with the letters over the years and now postcard exchange na lang  ;D

stamps - since attached ito sa letters at postcards

keychains - usual na pasalubong kaya dumami ng dumami pede ng collection  :D

ref magnets - I had a few

aprilcruise

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2008, 02:05:09 pm »
tissue from resto and fast food chains basta may tatak.. ;D

mugz07

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #308 on: November 12, 2008, 03:06:15 pm »
ako i love mickey mouse:)

 meron ako mga collection niya;;

ako din dati nag collect ng luma stamp from mga letter pero na stop na mula nung nagkaroon ng internet hehe..tnx mga sis:) kayo ano ang sa inyo:) join din kayo mga sis...

ela14

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #309 on: November 13, 2008, 04:54:24 pm »
makeup  :P

princessa bratinella

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #310 on: November 14, 2008, 10:20:25 am »
> shoes & sandals
> bags
> winnie the pooh merchandise
>

jezamae

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #311 on: November 14, 2008, 12:53:51 pm »
1. I collect books. Napuno na isang room sa house. Naka plastic sila.

2. Right now, I am collecting, bills. Pera ng different countries. My dad support me on this. Natutuwa siya.

3. Next year, I will collect naman coins, ng diffent countries.

SyntaxError

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #312 on: November 18, 2008, 01:10:40 pm »
I love collecting mcdonalds toys!
I definitely love star wars collectibles and even themed our entertainment room with it. check it out:http://syntaxerror23.multiply.com/photos/album/46/Our_Entertainment_Room ;D

maxine

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #313 on: November 18, 2008, 03:48:12 pm »
state quarters

MigMaxMatt

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #314 on: November 18, 2008, 04:00:42 pm »
^My dad and husband are also collecting quarters.  Kulang na lang sila ng Utah, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska and Hawaii.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #315 on: November 18, 2008, 07:37:26 pm »
Add'l coolection is the Limited edition Kimmi dolls. I got 3 of them. =)

sinosikat

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #316 on: November 23, 2008, 06:18:23 pm »
i collect hard bound notebooks and journals that i DON'T use.... nanghihinayang ako e hehe!

CALLEIGH

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2008, 08:27:35 am »
my hubby is a collector of gi joe toys..

madam cruella

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #318 on: November 29, 2008, 10:00:00 am »
keychains from places i've been to.  since friends and family know my collection, they give me keychains from places they've been to din.  so far i've got 200 already.

inertia

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #319 on: December 02, 2008, 06:22:36 pm »
ref magnets from places visited
souvenir shirts from places visited
cds, vcds
books, magazines
annual planners (i still keep the old ones)



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close