watch now

Author Topic: collecting items...  (Read 166267 times)

willow_24

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2008, 10:57:17 am »
i collect sand! i love going to the beach kaya nag-uuwi ako ng "souvenir" ng lahat ng mga napuntahan kong beaches. yun nga lang, nahaharang lagi sa airport! kala ng security shabu!!!  :)

7brigid

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2008, 03:24:39 pm »
I collect sweetvalley books. kaso lang outgrown ko na sya. archie comics, stamps, stickers, notes, text quotes hahaha, magazines, taz items, greeting cards and tags sa gifts, membership cards (as in kahit expired na). Novel books. nag start na nag me sa shopaholic titles. And T-shirts from my volunteers and activities.

I want to really collect...

1. anything with angels or hearts
2. mugs
3. forever friends stuff

meron na me kaso small amounts palang sya

milkchocolate

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #182 on: January 13, 2008, 10:05:18 am »
im collecting shot glass now. before, i also collect stamps and coins from different countries kaya lang nawala na yung iba.


chubbeecheeks23

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2008, 11:38:27 am »
i collect figurines ng anything na may books, either nagbbasa na mga figures o may hawak na books..basta may books  ;D  i also collect playing cards. i sometimes buy through internet nun mga unique ones

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2008, 04:19:59 pm »
in highschool it was boyband related stuff  ;D i would usually buy magazines and compile the articles/posters of my favorite boybands in a clearbook. now, ang dami nila and i dont know kung may value ba yun.  ??? ang mamahal kasi ng imported magazines dati e tapos pinunit-punit ko lang.

same here sis, I used to collect magazines.. before they were 200pesos. I transfer all the centerfolds in clearbook, also articles about them. I remember I was crazy over Devon Sawa :P lol every magazine that I see with Devon in it, I'd buy it ahhaha. Before graduation, I got over it, got tired na.. fortunately I got this classmate who was crazy over him too, so I just gave some things to her and the rest I gave it to my cousins :) hayyy highschool :P

Surrender_Dorothy

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2008, 05:55:17 am »
I currently collect elianto eyeshadows. Ang gaganda ng colors!  :D

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2008, 06:18:33 am »
will be collecting lisa frank items soon!  :D

pink

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2008, 02:36:10 pm »
before:
sailormoon stuff
thalia posters
xmen cards
disney stickers
stamps
postcards
paper dolls
colors
princess diana news clips
royalty magazines

now:
postcards and stamps
nodame cantabile manga
harry potter
paper dolls

iris_e

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #188 on: January 16, 2008, 02:47:45 pm »
i used to collect key chains from different places na napuntahan ko..or sometimes its the item i request from my friends who were out of the country..sarap tignan in a wooden board kc don ko cya display :-D

i collect keychains din. mga napuntahan ko o kaya bigay ng mga friends ko sa trips nila.  dapat lahat may nakasulat na pangalang ng lugar. hehe.  so far, pinakamarami ako na keychains from australia.  ewan kun bakit.

sis chinita_san2007, where did you have your wooden board made?

AJ

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2008, 01:56:09 pm »
books, magazines, dresses ( :

choleb

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2008, 03:49:28 pm »
I love to collect Anime Action figures, Anime Magazine, books and the posters

 ;D

atemai

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2008, 10:24:06 am »
books... novels... magazines... dvds...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 10:33:41 am by atemai »

hubsch

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2008, 04:01:19 pm »
i collect movie tickets. i started 2004.. and i have tons of them. tapos kinompute ko kung how much na nagastos ko sa panunuod ng sine.. almost 8,000 na..haha.

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2008, 04:38:24 pm »
just started collecting mickey stuffs 'cause my son loves him & other disney characters  ;)

iris_e

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2008, 05:28:20 pm »
^ pag ganon, do you buy original lang or kahit ano basta mickey?  just curious.

gusto ko kasi mag collect din for zach na mickey.  medyo mahal nga lang stuffed toys and other items na orig. kakahinayang.

mommy_cel

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2008, 01:36:44 pm »
i collect all the luggage sticker tags na dinidikit ng airline sa bag ko when i travel.  nakakatuwa kasi, nung madami na kong nakokolekta.  my brother does the same too.  ang sarap ng feeling pag sino sort out namin lahat.

i also collect shoes when i was still single. not anymore...

thistle_lilac

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2008, 11:19:05 am »
before i used to collect stamps from my pen pals and relatives abroad...but now i am collecting paper bags and plastic bags, hehe...from branded to unbranded...

MigMaxMatt

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2008, 11:55:15 am »
^ I used to have penpals too from around the world.  It was fun receiving letters from different countries and collecting the stamps that came with it (plus the little trinkets my penpals sent).  I used to get the names from IYS (International Youth Service).  Meron pa kaya nito?

gracey9347

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2008, 12:58:20 pm »
i collect pencils....

-riarz-

  • Guest
Re: collecting items...
« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2008, 01:02:43 pm »
I've been collecting tissues from various establishments. Yung dapat may print ng logo or name nung establishment sa tissue. ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close