watch now

Author Topic: rent or owned bahay nyo?  (Read 166101 times)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #560 on: June 03, 2015, 05:14:42 pm »
Currently nagrerent kami, pero hopefully after kami matapos sa lahat ng gastos sa wedding this year eh makapag ipon na pang-down para dina kami magrent.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #561 on: June 03, 2015, 05:19:28 pm »
^neither. kasi nakikitira kami sa mom-in-law ko. will be moving to our townhouse sa January 2016 pa. under construction pa siya.:) currently paying for the downpayment.

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #562 on: June 04, 2015, 01:36:44 pm »
rent pero planning of buying a property soon.  hirap nga lang ng mga downpayments :(

thisxx

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #563 on: June 04, 2015, 02:43:33 pm »
Sali. :) Kami po own namin yung house namin, kaya lang sobrang gulo ng neighborhood namin. Dati we dont mind naman how gulo it is outside (madaming adik, nag aaway, mga informal settlers, everyday may nagkakaraoke) but now, my teenage bro is getting highly influenced by our neighbors so we are considering to trasnfer. Hopefully somewhere near metro manila din. We live in Makati. Pero parang imposible na haha

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #564 on: June 05, 2015, 11:14:09 pm »
home owner here!

teennah19

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #565 on: June 08, 2015, 04:23:16 am »
Home owner also (owned by parents) but I'm on the process of owning my own home na. I'm almost done with the equity. :)

wokwhiskyarn

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #566 on: June 10, 2015, 06:11:58 pm »
Question po since I don't know where to post this: I have a unit for rent and part of our our requirement is 1year rental contract and all payments post-dated checks. Now I received an inquiry (sms) and after going through the regular how much per sqm, assoc dues, etc... he offered na would I give him a discount if he pays for the 1YEAR in CASH agad. Surprised ako since hindi pa ako nakakarinig nang ganoon na offer.. ang alam ko lang na ganoon is sa mga for sale na house. I asked for his name and landline and he hasn't replied yet. scammer kaya? I don't want to call his cell number... should I?

iamaces

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #567 on: June 27, 2015, 09:11:05 pm »
Renting a condo unit, still working on saving enough money to acquire a property... :-)

Are there still rent-to-own properties? Are there real estate developers who provides this kind of arrangement?

robinemz

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #568 on: June 29, 2015, 01:17:40 pm »
^ yes sis, marami. ang alam ko sis yung mga rent-to-own properties are actually for sale properties na parang "renting" ang dating kasi you are paying monthly mortgage fee

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #569 on: August 21, 2015, 07:46:53 am »
my husband and I are homeowners :) we only rented for a year after getting married and that's because we were saving up for a house deposit which took us nearly a year to do

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #570 on: August 21, 2015, 09:08:30 am »
we are currently renting an apartment pero i have a condo, binabayaran pa yung downpayment. 2017 pa turnover, matagal tagal pa. :)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #571 on: August 26, 2015, 12:15:47 am »
-rent to own, thru Pagibig
-5,900 monthly for 30 years

I still have 27 years to go...

delleamor

  • Guest
rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #572 on: January 19, 2016, 05:52:13 pm »
Me, I'm living with my mom. Her own house. But I'm planning on moving out and live in a condo. I just don't know where to.

simang

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #573 on: January 19, 2016, 06:00:50 pm »
My sister and I have been renting since 2007, 9 years na kami dito sa apartment unit namin. My husband and I are staying here for the mean time before kami lumipat sa townhouse next month. After nun mortgage naman ang babayaran, haha.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #574 on: January 24, 2016, 07:42:00 pm »
Currently living rent-free in my MIL's new chic condo. The condo rests on top of a mall, making everything super accessible. She is so nice, she had us live here for as long as we want kasi nanghihinayang sya iparent out ng bago pa. Haha. Hubby and i furnished it ourselves but the in-laws also gave us a lot of furniture from their other condos while we havent picked out our own stuff. I am so lucky with my in-laws na super bait and helpful.

The condo will be too small for us once we have two kids. Maybe then we'll have our own home constructed na or have the condo unit expanded to the adjacent next unit.

chocola

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #575 on: January 25, 2016, 12:55:26 am »
we own a condo. and we've been working our a**** off so we could buy a house...  dahil kapag nagkababy nakami, baka hindi na kame makagalaw dito..

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #576 on: February 02, 2016, 10:17:51 am »
owned house :)
before nag rent kami for 3 yrs, 13k monthly ang sakit lang sa ulo. yung monthly namin ngayon sa bahay namin is 16k lang. sayang yung 3 years na nag rent kami, sana bumili na lang agad kami ng bahay noon

engr_neechee

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #577 on: February 02, 2016, 10:38:23 am »
Owned.  This is where I literally grew up.  Nung nalaman ng parents ko na mag-aasawa na ako, nagpagawa sila ng new house two blocks away.  This became a hand me down for me.

Pero it feels like I'm renting to own - because my parents lent us half M to have it renovated.  We pay them 12k monthly for that.  Sana matapos na agad ang pagbabayad namin.  At least it's ours :)

Yung condo ko, I own it pero never kong natry tumira dun.  I have rented it out since I bought it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 10:44:31 am by engr_neechee »

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #578 on: February 02, 2016, 12:56:38 pm »
^we are about to move in to our brand new townhouse on Saturday.:) natapos din ang pagbayad ng downpayment. 15 years ang loan. so excited.

delleamor

  • Guest
Re: rent or owned bahay nyo?
« Reply #579 on: February 02, 2016, 05:21:40 pm »
Ang swerte mo naman sissy. At least you saved a lot (I assume) na by living there. Sino developer ng condo?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close