watch now

Author Topic: magandang car para sa babae?  (Read 183521 times)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #520 on: July 06, 2011, 06:09:19 pm »
I'm super happy with my fortuner, it gives me more protection.  Tagtag lang.

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #521 on: September 28, 2011, 03:17:25 pm »
anybody here driving a chevrolet spark? ok din ba pang girls yun?

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #522 on: September 28, 2011, 04:07:18 pm »
^go for it sis. though imho, i prefer jazz, or better yet, an sti hehe.  :)

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #523 on: September 28, 2011, 05:10:34 pm »
sis, ano yung sti?

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #524 on: September 28, 2011, 07:04:53 pm »
^it's a subaru impreza wrx but STI is the top of the line of the WRX models

soulflower

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #525 on: November 14, 2011, 03:09:42 pm »
Ako, I want either Elantra or Accent Blue! Ang ganda ng designs ng Hyundai ngayon actually. Very modern and attractive, tapos cheaper pa siya than other brands.

By the way, have you guys heard about the One Hyundai Club Life in Style event? I don't own a Hyundai, but the event is open to the public daw eh. Even non Hyundai owners can come. Parang yung Hyundai Run last April, free admission rin yung event na 'to! And parang ang dami mangyayari sa event, may mga activities rin sila for women.

Check this out guys www.ohclifeinstyle.com.ph Kaya lang hindi pa up ang registration nila, sana ma-up na siya soon kasi gusto ko na mag-register.

Meron din Facebook www.facebook.com/onehyundaiclublifeinstyle

Check niyo, parang ang cool. I'm sure magugustuhan niyo! :)


i want the new Hyundai Accent in bronze. :) ang ganda!

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #526 on: November 14, 2011, 10:28:31 pm »
I'm torn between Honda City (vs. Civic - because i love the porma) but I also want CR-V, Let's see which is comfy. This Saturday I need to go to Honda Showroom

Mai

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #527 on: November 15, 2011, 02:30:25 pm »
^^my husband has this hyundai card. They sent him a free treatment at Bioessence choice of facial,diamond peel or massage. All our vehicles kase puro Hyundai haha

Nuna

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #528 on: January 28, 2012, 07:54:44 am »
Big cars for mommies! Mas feel ko safe ang bata and may space sa kung anik anik na daladala namin parati.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #529 on: February 06, 2012, 06:40:06 pm »
I think it's any car, as long as it fits your need. And you find it cute. Chic is a plus. :-)

sarahsensible

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #530 on: February 07, 2012, 12:01:43 am »
I tried the Mazda3, kahit maliit ako yun feeling ko hindi ako maliit LOL I think we're meant for each other

Any feedback? I just wonder kung kasya dun ang troller traincases and makeup chairs dun that i use for work?

maricar14

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #531 on: February 22, 2012, 10:16:04 am »
Hubby bought me the 2012 Picanto http://www.technobaboy.com/2011/06/21/2012-kia-picanto-ex-specs-features-price/ in red. Looks totally different from the previous Picanto units.

I love the bucket type seat, aircon is pretty strong, and the gas consumption is excellent. I am getting 15-20 km per liter. Great savings especially with the high cost of gasoline.

meandmyhoney

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #532 on: February 22, 2012, 10:22:41 am »
after getting married, hubby & i plan to buy montero or honda crv, since family status na kami, we need big car for us  :D

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #533 on: February 23, 2012, 09:47:02 am »
Ford Fiesta Sport! :) i love my new car! :D

shatz

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #534 on: March 17, 2012, 10:36:25 pm »
i like the the kia rio 2012 hatchback,.. ganda interior and exterior.. and knowing kia,. fuel efficient siya.

Ms_Candy

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #535 on: March 17, 2012, 11:13:43 pm »
suzuki celerio for me!  :)

marssie

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #536 on: April 12, 2012, 05:44:53 pm »
sabi ng 4yr old son ko Kia Picanto daw bagay sa akin kasi di ako marunong magpark ;D but for me, i am enjoying our Kia Sorento, somehow, i feel safe at mataas kasi kaya kitang kita ko ang daan :)

iscream

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #537 on: May 20, 2012, 11:43:22 pm »
I really want to buy my 1st car!! But i think i can only get one through a loan. hehe. I am planning to get a jazz, yaris or a mazda2. Those cars are sweeeeeeeet!!;)

jals vins

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #538 on: June 14, 2012, 04:31:08 pm »
the new Kia Sportage.. gandaaa.....  ;D

Margaritabythebeach

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #539 on: June 17, 2012, 09:02:02 pm »
Honda civic na white tapos yung car seat pagawan mo ng large floral prints or white leather. :-)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close