We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
honda jazz pa din. magaan i-handle. di mahirap i-park. maayos naman ang trunk space at leg room. wag ka lang maglalagay ng maamoy sa likod kasi amoy sa buong sasakyan.
My husband wants me to use his car coz im always with my kids. Great for long drive too. This has GPS, Cruise control, bluetooth, Bose sounds, dvd, etc... You name it. This car has everything. Its Nissan Armada LE 2009.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XsFemqzyIw
I have a mommy car Kia Carens LX M/T. The 7-seater configuration has been used and abused a lot of times already. Would you believe, one time, I was able to fit in 9 people including me.
I have the black Carens