watch now

Author Topic: magandang car para sa babae?  (Read 183635 times)

spiceee

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #220 on: December 29, 2007, 03:08:02 am »
 :) suzuki swift

kc011781

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #221 on: December 29, 2007, 10:51:29 am »

tala

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2007, 04:59:46 am »
my hubby just bought me a honda civic '08 coupe....i love it!

clotheswhore

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #223 on: January 02, 2008, 11:10:36 am »
For girls, maganda ang any car basta may driver  ;D  just kidding!

I drive an SUV (a CRV the old style) and I like it very much because I got good control of it.  What I don't like about the new CRV is the foot brake.  My hands keep looking for the hand brake.  I keep forgetting about the foot brake, especially when the lights turn green again.  Baket kaya nila ginawa ganun yung mga bagong cars? Pati Camry foot brake na din.  >:( 

I have the new CRV and I love it!  I have a red one so it looks really sharp.  You're right about the foot brake though.  It took me a while to get used to it.  But I like it now because it makes the interior roomier.

mommy_cel

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #224 on: January 03, 2008, 12:51:56 pm »
suzuki swift and honda jazz, girly but really maporma.   ;D

xiayou79

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2008, 12:55:40 pm »
suzuki swift....okay din yun mazda 3...sporty ang dating...

sheric_manzon

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #226 on: January 03, 2008, 07:30:08 pm »
for me, it's chev aveo ;)

pillowski

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2008, 02:05:15 pm »
SUVs are really astig, but sedans are really cool...

angelspawn

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #228 on: February 16, 2008, 09:12:52 am »
~ miata...
~ mazda 3...
~ suzuki swift...

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2008, 09:04:39 pm »
i drive a nissan frontier pickup truck... kung pangchicks car ang paguusapan gusto ko yung volkswagen new beetle convertible or not. kaso wala yata [textspeak!] convertibe version dito sa pinas.

h0tpink20

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2008, 03:01:50 pm »
CRv or that of like korean cars na maliliit..ako ayoko ng maliit mga uso ngayon, kasi parang di pwede sa hi=way...

bzmom

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #231 on: February 21, 2008, 03:07:23 pm »
-mazda 3
-swift
-honda jazz (pink)

dahon

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #232 on: March 09, 2008, 02:09:27 pm »
Magandang car para sa babae? --> Kahit ano! I think it should depend on preferences more than gender, no?

My ideal car would look like this: may lagayan ng handbag para sa mga drivers na may handbag.  And so far, wala pa nuon sa market. Attention all car manufacturers.  (And I hope they won't label it as car for the ladies, i know men who carry handbags...actually I know a country with men wearing totes -- paging Japan hehe!)

valerieong

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2008, 08:11:48 pm »
Gusto ko sana Hilux haha

mhardghz

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2008, 09:21:07 pm »
i want a camry... ;)

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #235 on: March 11, 2008, 05:50:16 pm »
corolla altis, super ok na for me! i want big cars...  ;D

dramaqueen

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2008, 01:52:36 pm »
i saw a picanto yesterday parang okay siya for petite girls  :)

cream_puff

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2008, 03:04:41 pm »
Dream car that's of my own reach as of now is F150. I like driving big cars! Pag out of the country parents ko, I drive our SUV's! Yun nga lang good luck sa gas.

I'm loving my new Optra but it's not my personal choice, my dad chose it for me... Generally, I like bigger cars than sedans. Ayaw lang ng dad ko kasi daw masayang ako sa gas, hehe.

I don't like din other small cars like Swift, Jazz, Spark and the likes (I don't know what they're called). Except for Mini Cooper S. :P

babynibok

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2008, 04:09:09 pm »
[textspeak!] if I have the money, i would like to have an X-Trail... uber nagagandahan ako sa kanya.

trixie*tyra

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #239 on: March 19, 2008, 10:29:31 pm »
pink honda jazz
crv

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close