watch now

Author Topic: magandang car para sa babae?  (Read 183628 times)

schizoprano

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2007, 07:34:45 pm »
What's the best 4 wheel drive vehicle "for girls"? I guess I'm asking in terms of size and looks. I heard kasi that it's better for snowy days and ice-covered roads. Less spin outs.


tala

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2007, 08:40:37 pm »
right now, i drive a honda pilot kaya lang masyado akong nalalakihan eh hehe.

may pink honda fit (honda jazz) ba dito sa US?

sassygirl

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2007, 08:40:23 am »
same with sassygirl: what exactly is the basis for saying a good car for girls?

The reason I'm asking this, is because I'd hate to choose a car based on my gender (i.e. what would make me look hot or astig because I'm a girl that deserves a girly car).  I'm sorry but I find this so derogatory.  I'd rather choose a car because it suits my needs as a driver.

I've been driving for more than 10 years.  And I choose my cars based on fuctionality.  I've owned and driven sedans in the past, and currently I'm driving a 4x4.  I don't think looks should be a priority in choosing cars.

In my opinion, what would be a good car for girls are those that are fuel efficient, easy to drive, good suspension, ample trunk space, good after sales service, light pedals and very very comfortable. I consider if the body is designed for safety. It doesn't matter if it's a sedan or a 4x4, as long as it suits my needs.

Just my two cents.  My sincere apologies if I've stepped on some toes.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2007, 06:50:09 am »
for me, a good car would be:

-matigas ang kaha (just in case of accidents)
-mataas ( lalo na dito sa atin, binabaha)

i just dont get it bakit ang daming may gusto sa jazz, civic and the like. parang pag na aksidente ka, sa morgue ka agad dadamputin.

bad_boy

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2007, 01:46:54 pm »
^^^i guess practicality would be the best reason. good mileage, easy to park,  and all that.

so you think that any accident involving a civic or a jazz means death to the driver and any passengers? that seems less than rational. would you like to expound on that a bit so we can understand your reasoning?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2007, 07:59:32 am »
^well, thats based on MY experience. na aksidente kasi kami before wherein our car, a pajero, hit another car, a civic, then bumaliktad after. all passengers of that civic died. though the front of our pajero was crushed, no one was badly injured. the investigators later told my father that if "koche" or van ang dala namin, malamang natulad kami sa mga sakay ng civic. since then, never na kami nag koche(unless its a volvo) because bigger ang chance of survival when you are using big cars such as exped or navigator.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 08:08:39 am by m_lim »

bad_boy

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2007, 01:04:14 pm »
^^^well, i agree that bigger vehicles can prove safer. larger crumple-zones and all that. but to say that that any accident involving a smaller passenger car means a trip to the morgue seems quite far-fetched.

sweet_butterfly

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2007, 06:28:20 pm »

for me.. SUV

baby_ni_mj

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2007, 07:21:26 pm »
suv din for me. i drive a sedan but i feel more safe in a big car.

redcar

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2007, 05:19:34 am »
i drive a ford everest and a corolla 95. pero mas astig daw ako pag yung corolla dala ko. lahat napapatingin. pano kayang hindi titingin eh tunog palang ng kotse hahanapin mo na kung saan nanggagaling yung ingay.  ;D joke.

Q8

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2007, 10:23:41 am »
I'm driving Mitsubishi Galant automatic for 2 years na then hubby recently bought a Land Rover Discovery automatic din for me to use para alternate ng ng Galant siempre I'm used to driving the my car, one time sabi subukan ko i drive yong discovery told him baka di ko kaya i drive. So ang nangyari drive ko nga pero nasa tabi ko si hubby siempre confident dahil nandyan siya.Okey naman.
When hubby was at work a.m duty decided to drive said SUV all by myself in fetching our kids sa school "kakaba kaba" ako at least nakasundo at nakauwi kami ng kids ko dito sa house.
From that day on ina alternate ko na ang gamit ng kotse at SUV. Pag naka SUV ka talaga feeling ko safe ako pati mg kids ko, saka kita ko lahat ng cars na nakakasabay ko sa road " feeling ko Giant " :-D.
Kaya ina alternate ko both  kasi baka magtampo naman yong kotse ko sa akin siempre love ko to talag ko na din minamaneho. Personally, like ko SUV,
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 10:30:00 am by Q8 »

BRAT

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2007, 12:21:36 pm »
Your lifestyle would really matter in choosing a car. If your into going out of towns, I suggest SUV's but if city driving lang go for the fuel efficient cars like Honda Jazz, Honda City or Toyota Vios. If you enjoy speed & driving fast, I would suggest sport cars like Mitsubishi Evo, Nissan Skyline, etc.

red18n

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2007, 05:51:53 pm »
For me SUV hehe ;D pero kung mas gusto nyo tipid sa gas yung hinda jazz 1.3L na automatic it has 7 forward gear :D compared to BMW na may 6 forward gear astig noh ::)

Chelavidaloca

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2007, 01:22:34 am »
go for any sports cars...
hot girls wants speed cars..
guy catcher din pag naka sports car ka lalo na pag manual..

redcar

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2007, 09:18:06 am »
^amen to that sis!  ;)

West_Iceman

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2007, 01:43:00 am »
right now, i drive a honda pilot kaya lang masyado akong nalalakihan eh hehe.

may pink honda fit (honda jazz) ba dito sa US?


Wala pa kong nakikitang pink na Honda Fit dito sa US. Alam ko wala silang pink. Their only available colors are: Lunar Mist Metallic, Milano Red, Nighthawk Black Pearl, Storm Silver Metallic, Taffeta White, and Vivid Blue Pearl.  ;)

sassygirl

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2007, 05:24:44 am »
go for any sports cars...
hot girls wants speed cars..
guy catcher din pag naka sports car ka lalo na pag manual..

I'm really sorry, but I find this mindset in women very degrading, insensitive and disrespectful to our gender. :(  My apologies for posting this  comment, but I feel that this sentiment should be aired out.

Having said that, I think considerations in choosing cars for women and men alike should be largely practical.  A driver's lifestyle and needs, not their gender should be the focus here.

Again, my apologies.

TuscanSun

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2007, 09:00:29 am »
sorry. but i dont find chela's post as degrading to women. its just me anyway. perhaps im just insensitive. 

but the topic is about cars for girls so the gender is taken into consideration here.  gender can be important since women can make choices very different from men. for example, a pink car seems to be more appropriate to women than men.


sassygirl

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2007, 11:12:37 am »
^ Point well taken. 

But this is exactly what I'm saying.  If one likes pink and you want to get a pink car, then by all means get one.  But your gender should not dictate whether you ought to get a pink car or not.  I respect men if they buy pink cars regardless of the traditional perception that pink is for girls and blue is for boys. 

For girls to choose cars because it makes them "hot" or "cool" to the opposite gender (or if it's "guy catching") is what I find degrading.  They are falling for the age old trap of objectifying themselves in terms of their choice of vehicle.   

You're right, and I agree with you that the topic is about cars for girls or women.  But what I was expecting is a discussion that focuses more on our needs as women and not on the perception of boys or men.

redcar

  • Guest
Re: magandang car para sa babae?
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2007, 02:50:29 pm »
^im sorry to disagree with you, sis sassygirl.  :)

if we happen to have cars that makes us "hot" or "cool" for anybody else's eyes (like what i have right now, and a lot of girls out there do, too), it's our own choice. and, you have yours. so, please mind your own thing.  ;)

if a girl's car is an "eye catching" for anybody, then it's not her problem. as for men, they want the best for their cars, same thing with women.

anyway, this topic is open for all, without exceptions.  let's just respect each other's opinion. just share your own POV on what car would that be, that suits you best.  ;) thanks.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:01:50 pm by redcar »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close