watch now

Author Topic: How I met my boyfriend/husband  (Read 183747 times)

xxpetitexx

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #240 on: October 14, 2010, 09:24:33 am »
 I met my bf sa facebook when i was working in Dubai and he's in the Philippines but we are both from Mindanao. He courted me online pero natagalan bago naging kami, but I never say "yes", basta umabot nalang yung time na malapit na akong umuwi at "kami" na. 7 months niya akong hinintay. When I arrived at NAIA, siya yung nagsundo sakin tapos kinabukasan we took our flight back to my hometown.
I am so blessed for having him now, I could say he is a gift. Sobrang bait at lambing although konti lang yung common interest namin but we manage to give and take kahit na mahirap mag-adjust sa nakaugalian mo ng attitude, but I really change because of him. I love him so much. He's matured and I'm a little bit childish but I would like to treat him like a child. I love him everyday kahit super kulit at mapang-asar. I love him the way he is.  :)

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #241 on: October 14, 2010, 09:47:52 am »
Medyo mahabang kwento, hehe.  I met him 2000 sa first job ko.  He was in the same department as I am, he was in a 'complicated' relationship pero alam mo yong andon yong nong nakita ko siya, sabi ko siya yong tipong lalake na ang sarap ipakilala sa parents, hehe.  Lagi ako niloloko non then eventually, around 2003, naging kami pero secretly lang, tska tipong fling lang talaga, di ko sineryoso kasi nga alam ko he was not available that time. Then, it seems the thing we had just ended agad and he told me non na iba pa rin priorities ko (he is 5 yrs older than me).  Then all those years, andon yong mutual understanding, kahit di kami magusap, pag nagkatinginan na sa mata, iba, hehe.  2007, naging kami ulit until now.  we were each other's confidante.  We've been together many problems, tipong you and me against the world, pero  i am so happy and grateful, he never left me and i feel loved each day I am with my hubby! :) 

honey_iya

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2010, 02:43:56 pm »
Nagkakilala kami sa bus pauwi from work,cubao area! ;D Wala na kasing bakanteng upuan sa harap so sa dulo (animan) na ako umupo,habang naglalakad ako papunta sa dulo pansin ko na agad na panay tingin niya. na love at first sight nga daw siya :P habang bumibiyahe panay titig niya eh naco-conscious ako so tinanong ko siya kung bakit sabi niya wala daw habang ngumingiti. ewan ko ba kung bakit di naman ako nainis sa kanya nun na parang baliw kung ngumiti ;D nung malapit na siyang bumaba nag type ng message sa cellphone niya saying "miss,may i know your name and phone number if you have?" sagot ko "sus yun lang pala" sabay sabi ng name ko at phone number hahaha. pagdating ng bahay,tumawag agad inabot kami ng madaling araw sa pakikipagusap. after 1 month lang nanligaw at di ko alam kung sinagot ko ba siya pero 7 years married na kami now :D

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2010, 03:04:22 pm »
^ sis iya, kakatuwa naman love story niyo ni hubby, hehe...malamang nalove at first sight ka rin, hehe

honey_iya

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2010, 03:17:08 pm »
^Hindi sis,di ko siya type dati eh. nagustuhan ko nalang nung tumagal. binigay ko name ko & number kasi trip lang ba ;D nung nalaman nga ng iba paano kami nagkakilala,di sila makapaniwala parang teleserye lang daw. nakakatuwa pa pareho pala kaming taga malabon pero cubao pa kami nagkakilala hahaha!

rhed

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2010, 04:14:54 pm »
^ sis parang commercial lang sa tv yun story niyo  ;D ;D ;D ;D

honey_iya

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2010, 04:19:58 pm »
^ hahaha korek! :D

lenabie

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #247 on: October 29, 2010, 09:24:16 pm »
i met my sweetie 3 years ago when we both entered a school pageant (male and female), but then there were no sparks. I don't notice him that much pa nga e and my friends would tell me bagay daw kami nun because both of us are chinese, but I disagreed kasi he looked arrogant e haha. Last year he and his ex broke up because the girl was malandi and see other guys while they dated. Taga province din kasi yung ex and he was from the city, so i guess sometimes, more than not they're separated. Same year, after a few months he sent me a message through chat on facebook. I added him kasi but when I did nagisip pa ako maigi kasi baka mag-feeling haha. we weren't close and we never exchanged greetings when we see each other in campus. I used to tell my friends pa how much I dislike his arrogant looks. haha kinain ko din salita ko pero i have him naman. We're 1 year 2 months now. there it is. :)

We never know naman kasi if someone around us is the one na. Open up to different people and make friends din. Actually, none of us actually have had expected to meet him at some point diba?  ;)

yohanna27

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #248 on: November 11, 2010, 12:48:07 pm »
i met my bf online and we're still together after 5 years  :D

raldaba

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #249 on: November 21, 2010, 09:40:30 pm »
Blind date

Marquita

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #250 on: November 26, 2010, 06:01:17 pm »
FACEBOOK! haha! so not expected! friends lang kame may bf pa ako that time. super happy now.

iheartchibi

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #251 on: November 26, 2010, 09:07:07 pm »
My boyfriend and I were classmates in Nursing School. =) We both had a crush on each other, but he was always linked to our other classmates, and everyone presumed that I have a boyfriend (or if I didn't, I had suitors --- something like that  ??? :o ::))

We barely talked for a year but we had lots of common friends. One day, he sent me a message meant for our other classmate. So after I told him that he sent the message to the wrong person, we started texting each other.

Two weeks later, we were boyfriend - girlfriend already, and we still are, for 3 years and 7 months! =)  ;D  8)

lizziebare

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #252 on: November 28, 2010, 07:18:14 pm »
^kunyari lang siguro yun sis na missent na text pero ikaw talaga ang pakay nun, hehe...

iheartchibi

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #253 on: November 29, 2010, 01:14:37 pm »
^feeling ko nga sis, pero ayaw naman niya aminin...  ;D

caleb19

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #254 on: December 23, 2010, 07:16:59 pm »
i met him during our HS reunion last june.. batchmate ko sya since nursery.. I never saw him for 17 years.... 34 na kami pareho.... ;D 

nikki

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #255 on: December 30, 2010, 05:19:40 pm »
fiance was introduced to me by my ex-bff last may '06.  he was still with his ex-gf then but learned later on they were on the verge of breaking up.  after 6 months, the same ex-bff of mine set us up on a blind date (well, not technically though we didn't really remember each other the first time we met).  we were inseparable from Day 1.  4 years after, he proposed and getting married in 2011.

sweetscience

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #256 on: December 30, 2010, 05:30:58 pm »
We met 8 years ago in a summer orientation enrichment program (soep) after high school graduation..

aya_chan

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #257 on: January 03, 2011, 10:28:25 am »
we met 3 years ago online but not a dating site.:)

iccyprincess

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #258 on: January 08, 2011, 02:12:00 pm »
the first time I met bf eh nung high school pa kami. 2nd year to be exact. nagpapahanap sya ng girlfriend sa schoolmate ko. desperado ang loko! haha


paige830

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2011, 12:55:12 am »
sa Facebook. sa SocialMe Application. hehe :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close