watch now

Author Topic: How I met my boyfriend/husband  (Read 183795 times)

clueless

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2010, 11:21:22 am »
i was at their office for a client meeting.

my teammate and i took a yosi break but we didn't have a lighter. he was also at the smoking area and i borrowed his. that's how we met. we met on our own, no one introduced us to each other.

barbieavril

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #221 on: March 25, 2010, 05:03:05 pm »
yung pinsan ni hubby classmate ko nung elementary sa province namin tapos yung sister nya naging kalaro ko din.  si hubby di ko masyado kilala although same school kami nung elementary.  then nung nag high school na sya, bumalik na sila sa manila (grade six ako,ahead sya 1 year sa akin). 

tapos sabi ni hubby kapag umuuwi daw sya laguna ako una nya tinatanong kasi crush nya na daw ako dati pa.  kaso may bf ako that time.. hehe!


then nung pareho na kami graduating from college (bumalik sila sa province pero di ako aware na nageexist sya... LOL), he texted me.  di pa sya nagpakilala nung una pero nakita ko number nya sa phone ng pinsan ko saka ko lang nalaman na plan nya pala talaga na ilagay sa phone ng pinsan ko(mga plano nga naman... hehe!) para malaman ko na sya yun.

anyway, dec 24 nung nagtext sya at nakipagbolahan... i'm single na then and i thought ok lang naman makipagbolahan... anyway, i won't be taking it seriously naman...

so ayun, out of curiousity(??) i agreed sa challenge nya na maging kami for a week... pero sa text lang... huli na ng malaman ko na naiinlove na ako sa kanya... dec 30 sinagot ko na sya at officially kami na... hehe!

after almost 2 1/2 years of being together, we got married at may cute daughter na kami... this coming april ang first wedding anniv namin...

blanchejbv12

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2010, 05:49:05 pm »
I met my hubby way back 1998 when i went to the province for a vacation that time it was our town fiesta. We are both in the baranggay hall to watch a band but in different side. I notice him he's a shy type cute promdi who is sitting beside my cousin. At then i can see him starring in our side ( but i dont know who is he starring at hehe)... After that night my cousin gave me a letter from my hubby...it was a love letter (that was my first time to receive a love letter) gosh i was shock because i taught he is looking at my sister (who i must admit much prettier than i am).. he likes me daw because of my suplada look ahem... and the rest is history we become bf/gf for 10 yrs he is my ist and last bf and right now we're enjoying our second year of being in married life plus a bonus... blessed with a very cute child ^_^

chengkii

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #223 on: July 16, 2010, 02:25:36 am »
Sa chat sa UST library. Hahaha.
Pero walang result iyun. We met again online (again) via myspace. He went to Makati (he's working in Libis, QC) to meet me for dinner. The rest is history. :)

baby_yellow

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #224 on: July 16, 2010, 02:19:53 pm »
kami ni bf we met at my twin sister's wedding.  :)

pareho kaming part ng entourage. shempre kakambal ko yung bride. siya naman ka-village nung groom.

so ako yung nakakuha ng bouquet thingie (actually pinilit nilang ako makakuha haha)..siya yung sa garter. ayun..nagsimula yung "chemistry" namin nung "gayahan" game nung nakakuha nga ng bouquet and garter. kung ano gawin ni groom and bride gagawin din namin (halik sa noo, halik sa nose, etc.). ayun. he then asked for my number before the wedding ended.  8)

we dated for like 5 months. then naging kami na.  :) today is our 17th monthsary.  ;)

geminilady1984

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2010, 04:52:28 pm »
we met through TEXT!!! Textmates turned lovers!

meandmyhoney

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #226 on: July 16, 2010, 05:00:04 pm »
met my bf now my fiance, sa dati ko ofc. actually pa resign n ko, dun lang start manligaw, we'v been for 3 yrs na

E23203

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #227 on: August 24, 2010, 12:09:39 am »
Sa National Bookstore! hehe..

Pinag awayan namin iyong last copy nung book doon, TC7, book namin sa calculus. Talagang away talaga, "I came here first so akin to" "Kanina ko pa yan nakita, so akin yan!"..

ang Ending Naghati kami sa libro, with the promise that we will let each other borrow kung kelangan gamitin (schoolmates pala kami, dili ko lang alam.. hehe)..

Then, the next thing I know, we were always together, eating lunch, kapag may activities, kasama kami palagi, at naging kami talaga until now. :D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 12:11:11 am by E23203 »

thingamajig

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2010, 09:06:14 am »
Friend ko siya since HS. Although lagi kaming nili-link before, wala talaga kaming feelings for each other during HS years. Nung nag-College kami, different schools kami kaya bihira na lang kami magkita, during barkada outings lang. Nung nagkawork na kami, mas lalong dumalang ang pagkikita namin.

Fast forward to November last year, nagkaroon ng cozy lunch ang barkada namin (him and tatlo kaming girls). Tapos ayun kwentuhan, then nagkwento siya about escapades niya, etc. I think that's the first time I ever saw him as a man, and not just as a friend. So nung pauwi na kami, nagpahatid ako sa kanya. Then ayun na...hahahaha....

hot_pink04

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2010, 10:22:02 pm »
Sa work. Platonic friends lang talaga. Nag-iba lang ang ihip ng hangin after more than a year ;D

lady_sunscreen

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2010, 11:24:12 pm »
kami sa school din.. highschool friends kmi pero hndi close.. hehe.. mahaba story dami naming inikutan, pinahaba p nmin ang istorya (parang ako lang yata nagpahaba kasi nanligaw n siya sa kin nung highschool at college, hndi ko nga lang sinagot, hehe...), kmi pa din pala sa end.. hehe..  i love you, my angel..

hot_pink04

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2010, 09:17:48 am »
Sa National Bookstore! hehe..


This is so cute :) Ang saya siguro ikwento ng story nyo! So sis, asan  na ang calculus book na yun?

spacemonkey

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2010, 08:44:22 pm »
film school.

we saw each other during the registration, and i was intimidated by him. never talked to him because i kept talking to this filipino guy, who was our batchmate.

the next day, during out orientation, i remember looking at him thinking: "i can't imagine us being friends."

i remember not having a place to stay yet at that time. i was staying at a hotel for 2k/night, so this other chick offered me her roommate's bed, since she was still away. but see, the dorm rooms won't allow more than 2 persons staying in a room, and her room had 2 persons registered already.

so, my boyfriend, who has rented an entire room to himself, offers his room... or at least offered to put my name in his room, and i sleep with my new girl friend for the meantime.

i remember while we were registering my name at the dorm, i turned to him and jokingly went: "one day, ill flash you my boobs for this."

... and that's where we started as friends.


« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 08:46:46 pm by spacemonkey »

traveltechie

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2010, 03:31:57 pm »
he's a good friend from 1st year college. been together for almost 7 years now :)

purple_md

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #234 on: September 13, 2010, 01:25:09 am »
sa hospital  :)

meow-meow

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #235 on: September 14, 2010, 01:43:47 pm »
sa friendster!  ;D
so thank you so much friendster!
a common friend told a story about me to him and he searched me on friendster.. syempre inadd nya ko.. but since i dont accept random friend requests from strangers (suplada effect! lol).. hindi ko sya inadd..
so after 3-4 months.. inadd nya ko ulit.. and then i decided to check his profile since 2 times nya na ko inadd.. nung inopen ko yung profile nya.. may nakalagay na hi meow! sa shoutout nya
i was like OMG! that's me! haha xD
ayun i-PMed him and the rest is history..  :)
we've been together for 1 year and 10 months..
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 01:45:22 pm by meow-meow »

isobel

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2010, 10:56:15 pm »
so this (read below) was not how we first met pala! he told me we've met even before we became classmates and long before he started going after me. we met on our freshman year during a free period when he and his classmate invited our class to a game of moro-moro through me and my best friend. i can't remember it, but that doesn't surprise me because (1) i have a horrible memory and (2) he was insignificant to me back then   :-X

Quote
he was the staunchest suitor i have ever had. he pursued me from high school through early college, and gave me humongous gifts on every occasion. we became friends once he stopped going after me (i was all about "let's all be friends" back then to my suitors, haha), and became even closer friends when i started working in makati--my office was merely 5 minutes away from his village. he had a girlfriend back then and it never occurred to me that i'll fall in love with him--of all people! but, after 3 years of hanging out, it just happened. by that time, they've already been broken up for some months (i was surprised to know later it was because of the girl's infidelity, he never talked to me about his love life) and (happily) he had fallen in love with me, too.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #237 on: October 03, 2010, 08:39:40 pm »
I met my honey in a convention here in Cebu(Philsutech). We were introduced through a common friend and surprisingly he asked for my number. I don't know why at that time na crush na ako sa kanya and he felt the same way. He asked me to keep in touch with him so when he got back to Tarlac(that's where he lives) he always call and text me. W became MU(mutual understanding) for a year and he courted me last March 2008 so I say YES right away. I'm very thankful coz when we were still friends I asked Mama Mary to give him to me and she did. He's really an answered prayer. Right now, I'm very happy and super blessed to have him coz he's very loyal, understanding and supportive to me inspite of our Long Distance Relationship.

Hopefully next year gagraduate na siya sa Law and that's what we always dreamed of. What I've been praying so hard now is for him to be a successful lawyer and for him to be my lifetime partner.  ;)

ylisza

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #238 on: October 14, 2010, 02:23:17 am »
si h2b.. honestly hindi ko talaga alam kung paano ko sya nakilala.. we were not formally introduced or something.. i do not even care about him.. totoo! alam ko kasama ko sya sa congregation namin.. nakakasulubong..

hindi ko sya tinitingnan.. wala akong kainteinteres sa kanya..

tas bigla na lang syang nagtext isang araw.. LOL!

hayst.. ayoko talaga sa kanya.. sabi ko nga tantanan ako.. hahaha! lagi ko syang inaaway, lagi kong sinasabi "back off!".. titigil sya sandali tas ayan na naman..

till one day, habang inaaway ko sya ng inaaway, pagive up na daw sya. pero bago sya naggive up he said "mahal kita"..

natawa na natouch ako doon.. hahahaha! 

ayun.. yun lang naman.. pwede pala yon.. na kahit na away-awayin mo yung isang taong may gusto sa iyo e hindi nya papansinin yon.. ang titingnan nya e yung magandang ugali mo tas yun yung aasahan nya pag malambot ka na..

kaloka.. parang nilaga lamang.. LOL!

prettygurl00001

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #239 on: October 14, 2010, 03:50:39 am »
I met my hubby at work. I was a fresh grad then when my aunt invited me for a vacation in Davao. My aunt lives there so I stayed there for several weeks, Then she asked if I wanna try working in the company where she works. So I gave it a try. There I met my hubby. When we were introduced, there's nothing special akong na-feel. He was so thin then and so young-looking, not really my type. But we became friends agad coz he's a very nice guy. He has a gf, officemate din namin. I also have a bf in Manila.

Even though friends lang kami, there's this feeling na he was treating me extra special. He calls me often. Sumasabay sha sa akin pauwi. When his gf was sent to another country he asked me out for dinner and he spends time with me. His gf knows about it but she's so kind too so ayos lang sa kanya coz she thinks her bf and I are really close.

After 6 months my then bf and I broke up. I was so depressed so I had to resign and go back to Manila. From there nag-stop na yung communication namin ni hubby. No letters, phone calls, emails, etc. I moved on and had several relationships pa.

After 6 years, hubby's ex gf texted me. She got my number daw sa aunt ko. So nagkamustahan. Then she gave hubby's number. So I texted him, ayun nagkamustahan... He works in Manila na rin, so nagkayayaan mag-meet. When we met, his looks changed, gwapo na! Pero same pa rin yung level of friendship. There I learned break na sila ng gf nya of 6 years. From there we started going out pero as friends lang. I wasn't in a relationship then, but I was going out on dates. I was fond of making kwento to him how my dates turned out, pero eventually I noticed parang he's getting jealous, but I did not pay attention to it. One time he told me he wants to court a girl. I felt kinda jealous when I saw that the girl was pretty, pero I didn't entertain the thought that I was falling for him na.

A month before Valentine's, he asked me if I already have a date. I told him I'm still choosing from my suitors. Then he asked me if he can be my date. I instantly said yes!

On our V-date, he took me to a nice restaurant where Nyoy Volante was performing. Then he confessed that he's inlove with me while Nyoy is singing a love song sa background. The time that we met 6 years ago, he's already infatuated with me daw. I was shocked, didn't know what to say... so we just enjoyed the moment.

After that parang back to normal ulit. Hindi naman sya nag-ask if love ko rin sya. Then one time I had to meet my girl friends. I asked him to come with me. When we arrived I introduced him to my friends as my boyfriend. Nagulat sya, then after that he asked me if it's true. When I said yes, ayun kami na, then got married after 3 years.   ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close