watch now

Author Topic: How I met my boyfriend/husband  (Read 183740 times)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2009, 08:52:11 pm »
^^ Super cool!  I never thought that could actually happen online lalo na with a foreigner.  You must have a very lovely child.

I met my boyfriend from a common friend.  Nothing much to say, I'm not that happy sa relationship so yun lang.  Enjoy lang magbasa ng mga love lives niyo.

trixiesaulo

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2009, 08:52:45 am »
hay..i met my husband at my aunt's birthday party..twas super whirlwind romance! too cute and cheesy the details !!! ( pang movie ito accdg to those who know about it ). basta, if u dont believe in "love at first sight" or "you had me at "hello"!" sorta thing, then my story is too "whoa" for you.

gcarrie

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2009, 08:19:37 pm »
ofcmates kami ni hubby, may gf sya nun of 5yrs. yoko sana madevelop sa kanya kasi ex-bf ko noon may gf din so parang eto na naman ako. kaso yun nga, lagi kasi magkasama, tapos may problem pa sya sa gf, ako naman si friend-of-mine ang dating. nung medyo hirap na ko sa feelings ko, nagdecide ako magresign sa ofc. kaso before pa ko makapagresign, nagbreak sila ni gf dahil may 3rd party pala kay gf. mas lalu kami naging close, then one time nilagay ko sa scrolling wallpaper ng pc ko yung song na 'deep inside this heart of mine, i do love you'. ang slow! ilang araw pa bago nagets haha! nasa kabilang building pa ko nun tapos bigla tumawag sobrang excited. yun na!
7 yrs na kami happily married :)

jhez

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2009, 08:27:25 pm »
^Officemates din kami. :) baliktad tayo sis, ako naman may BF that time...  ::)

andreanatividad

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2009, 08:16:05 pm »
isang blind date :)

isobel

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #205 on: December 10, 2009, 09:57:43 am »
he was the staunchest suitor i have ever had. he pursued me from high school through early college, and gave me humongous gifts on every occasion. we became friends once he stopped going after me (i was all about "let's all be friends" back then to my suitors, haha), and became even closer friends when i started working in makati--my office was merely 5 minutes away from his village. he had a girlfriend back then and it never occurred to me that i'll fall in love with him--of all people! but, after 3 years of hanging out, it just happened. by that time, they've already been broken up for some months (i was surprised to know later it was because of the girl's infidelity, he never talked to me about his love life) and (happily) he had fallen in love with me, too.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #206 on: December 10, 2009, 12:41:34 pm »
i met my boyfriend through a friend...tapos he courted me for 3 months...we became a couple july 2006...until now were still together...

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2009, 05:55:10 pm »
sa work ko dati, kasama ko siya sa team   :-*

Eureka1088

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #208 on: January 03, 2010, 03:07:01 pm »
just wanna say ang cute ng stories nyo. at least marami paring happy endings. im inspired.

sheryllynn

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #209 on: January 04, 2010, 05:39:31 pm »
Bf is a former officemate too. Nagresign na ako (but not because of that) bago maging kami, tapos sumunod rin siya after. Now we have different workplaces na and are much happier.  ;)

interruptedz

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2010, 12:21:27 am »
ang cute ng mga stories  ;D

rhed

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2010, 11:08:06 am »
I met my bf thru my bestfriend,classmates sila nung HS... last 2008 lang kami formally introduced pero dati pa pala kami magkakilala lol ;D

swanprincess

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2010, 05:29:41 am »
batchmates kami nung elementary ;) Went to different high school pero nung 2nd yr hs kami nahalungkat nya number ko so yun nung 3rd yr hs naging kami na.

icy_ace

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2010, 02:14:24 pm »
i met my hubby @ SINGLES FOR CHRIST  (a catholic community). niwei, we'r now with Couples for Christ=)

shahram2010

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #214 on: January 25, 2010, 03:59:20 pm »
i met my boyfriend last christmas at puerto galera..it was a roller coaster but so romantic...i and my friend went there for a vacation...and when we were walking beside the sea,they were following us..and later on joined us,ayun kwentuhan to the max about everything...and after that they invited us to have dinner with them so ayun go kame...kasi crush ko na rin sya that time super gwapo kasi e..after that night we did'nt talk anymore...i don't know what happened..pero naging ok na din in the end..we ride the same boat and continue our romance here in manila... ;D

hairt mini

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #215 on: January 28, 2010, 04:37:57 pm »
we belong to the same community (SFC Bahrain) but we became friends first sa FB. I had a problem then with my bf for 6 years and sya naman sa isang sis namin. so nag start sa chat-comforting each other. then nag meet personally but it was a grooup date as in group kasi uong SFC yun so nothing special..hhehhe...then after few days napunta na sa flat - para daw makipag kwentuhan...but then ayu..nauwi rin sa pag-ibig..ngayon..engaged na kami...supah happy... ;D

snikity

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2010, 07:57:25 am »
workmate siya ng asawa ng close friend ko...
mga 8 months ago pa kami magkakilala pero recently lang kami nag "date" hehe...kilig. hehe!

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2010, 04:05:53 pm »
he plays tennis with a guy who used to be my officemate. they were having dinner. I was invited to join, that's how we met. :)

chicgurl

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2010, 04:18:00 pm »
i met my bf 7yrs ago (2003) in my 1st formal job (call center) he was assigned to my previous team so i often see him but at first i felt nothing special for him he's not even my crush i was not interested with him. it was my good friend (college pal) who likes him that time not me haha then the rest is history.. we're still together & we're planning to take this relationship into the next level soon. to God be the Glory for all the graces & blessings HE has given us.

rlyn27

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #219 on: March 12, 2010, 11:02:21 am »
ang nice naman ng mga love story nyo lahat..^^

salamat sa pag share... wish ko rin yun akin nice rin (asa mode) ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close