watch now

Author Topic: How I met my boyfriend/husband  (Read 183753 times)

zairylle

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2007, 01:32:43 pm »
i remember nakilala ko ang asawa ko in tyms n akala ko wala ng pag-asa sa buhay ko,kabebreak [textspeak!] nmin nun ng bf ko,sobrang sakit ng ginawa skin ng dati kong bf,nang dumating c eron sa buhay ko naramdaman kong mahal nya talaga ako,lahat ng sakit tinumbasan nya ng magandang bagay para mapasaya nya ako,and that [textspeak!] i realize i have to get over my past,and i do it i start my life with my husbund. so i'm hapy.....

rushfam

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2007, 04:33:22 pm »
^ sis binibigay [textspeak!] ni god yung right man for us... kaya nung nag break kayo nung ex mo binigay agad ni god si hubby mo pra maramdaman mo na hindi pra sayo [textspeak!] ex mo...  ;)

marief2rnurse

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2007, 04:47:34 am »
I was in HK for an 8 day vacation.  Naiwan mga friends ko sa house (they live there kasi) and they used my computer, chatted, accepted pics and downloaded some things.  When I got back, sabi ng pc ko wala daw syang modem.  Eh while I was gone, may nakachat yung isang friend ko, nag exchange sila ng numbers, the guy knows how to fix computers.  He wanted to meet my friend so he offered to fix my pc for free.  12 noon sya dumating and mga 4am nya natapos.  All that time, ako lang yung masipag na nakipagchikahan sa kanya.  House ko kasi and I didn't want to leave him in the living room.  Masarap din namang kakwentuhan.  And I noticed he was good looking.  Anyway, it turned out my pc had over 7,000 viruses but he fixed it.  The next day, I texted him to thank him for fixing my pc kasi I use it for business.  Nagulat nga raw sya at nagtext ako.  Then we started calling each other sa phone and after about a week or two nagmeet kami and naging kami agad.  Nung mga 2 months na kami we exchanged email addresses and he said my email address seemed so familiar.  So he looked in his black book, he said he tried chatting with me one time but I told him I wasn't interested.  He even gave me his website to refresh my memory.  Oo nga, we chatted before pero I had a boyfriend sa chat then and told him I was waiting for that guy to come meet me.  At saka hindi kasi sya photogenic sa pic nya sa website nya eh hehe..

Anneskie

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2007, 08:51:16 am »
I met my hubby sa 1 bar. He was on a band, lead guitarist. Nung night na iyon they were looking for a female vocalist, kasi biglang nagkasakit iyong vocalist nila. Nagkataon I know how to sing(kahit papano) :) kaya my friends pointed me out. Buti na lang konti lang tao nun. After that he asked my number and we texted everyday. Now, we have 2 kids. Boy & girl.  :)

jagranog

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2007, 06:20:20 pm »
we met at church and ka-youth ministry ko [textspeak!] nung mga panahon na yun until we became  a couple  ;D

khai

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2007, 03:05:57 am »
My bf now???? Actually he's my EX- bf,way back a decade ago... He's my last bf before i got married to a wrong man,who happen to be my ex-husband. My ex-husband left me and my 2 kids a yr ago and he's with another girl right now and soon to have their own baby...(OUCH!!!) So much for my ex-husband....
I met my bf last 1997,when I stayed at my friend's boarding house,he's our neighbor. Then broke up for some reasons... Then met again after 10 yrs when I came back here in manila to work in a call center. he's still single... Ei... don't you think he's my soulmate??? hehe!!!!

ynatots

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2007, 03:00:38 am »
well, i always love telling my love story to new friends and colleagues. it's not really a fairytale kind of story. But it is kinda "kilig" story since it all started during my high school days in an all-girls' school. I met my hubby during our fair. One of my friends just wanted to set one of us up and she chose me. She set me up with her bf's classmate. I really think he was cute but I couldn't make pa-cute because it was my first time being set up that way and I really don't think of guys that much during those days. But my friends managed to hook us up in the marriage booth and it was the start of something big for me and my man. Well, to make my long story short, we got married after 8 years of being together, 4 years of which was spent in a long distance relationship. Hopefully, next year, we could start a family in the US already.

jhopat

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2007, 05:03:49 am »
I met my bee bcoz of my cousin. They are best buddy.... My cousin used to give his friends cp number to me. And most of them didn't work except from my bee hehe..... he's the last one at that time so nagtry [textspeak!]...I told to myself that I will not expect anything juz to have friend coz at that time i still have a bf and its a long distance relationship so i had a hard time to communicate with him...we bcame good textmates and we decided to meet in person... ay! sya pala un crush ko nun umatend ko ng bday ng cousin ko....hahahaha! then we bcme good friends til i chose him over my Xbf... And I have no regrets n mas pinili ko sya... kasi he completes me and gives color to my life.. Im now satisfied with him....I'm proud that Im the gurl of mr. patrick pineda  :-*

fingerlickingbel

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #168 on: May 10, 2007, 10:40:35 am »
i met my bf sa filipinahearts.com :) this july he'll be here to visit me and spend his whole 3-week vacation with me.. i'm excited ;)

vernz

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2007, 06:21:10 pm »
i met my hubby when i was 16 sa two-way radio..  ;)  i got pregnant at 18 then got married then we broke up i think when my son was about 2 yrs old. then for 5 years we had no communication, no common friends.. and just last year we reconciled :) whew!!   ;D

luvmyson

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2007, 03:32:16 pm »
me and my hubby were classmates from elem and batchmate nung high school(hiwalay na kami ng section). nung 3rd yr hs, niligawan nya ako and hindi ko pa sya sinagot nun. tapos hindi na kami okay hanggang matapos ang 4th yr hs.

after 10 yrs, our section held a class reunion sa isang beach resort and nagkataon na yung mga barkada nya pala eh may get together din dun. timing kaseh kaka-break ko lang sa bf ko and sya naman ganun din. so ayun, nagkita ulit kami and from then on hindi na mapaghiwalay.

we got married after a year. 3 years na kaming kasal ngayon. :)

eryc_haria

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2007, 04:12:11 pm »
i met my hubby when i was 16 sa two-way radio..  ;)  i got pregnant at 18 then got married then we broke up i think when my son was about 2 yrs old. then for 5 years we had no communication, no common friends.. and just last year we reconciled :) whew!!   ;D

sis ganda ng story mo...
ngaun lang kase ako nakarinig na nagbabalikan tapos young pa nung kinasal
godbless

maloushky

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2007, 05:43:28 pm »
i met my bf through my bestfriend.. kasi yung bf ng bestfriend ko bestfriend din sha.. o diba ang ganda.. hehe.. but then it didnt turn out like that na gusto namin yung isat isa kasi nung na meet ko sha i just broke up with my Ex same din pala sha.. then i went to the states no hope at all di nga kami nagusap nung first meeting namin. then after that i heard lang from my friend na he wants to date me daw so there.. when i got back from the states we went out and then naging kami na.. its a weird start coz i we didnt even talk.. its like a love at first sight hehe.. pero pinigilan ko kasi i thought may gf sha kaya i left na din.. yun nga then after couple of months i went back to the states again but that time i was with him na. :)

Mai

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2007, 12:28:28 pm »
Thru IRC Chat, 7 years ago!

feline13

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2007, 12:43:34 pm »
met my husband in the gym 3 yrs ago - chance meeting lang,
then we finally had the chance to talk when i joined a bench press competetion - he became my bestfriend --
we got married last may. a beach wedding.
:D

zach26

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2007, 02:17:19 pm »
I met my bf when I had my vacation sa Batangas (2001), then friend siya ng mga cousin ko. Then naging textmates and [textspeak!] second time na nagbakasyon ako, naging kami na and were more than 6 years  :)

mrs.BINLATEN

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2007, 08:12:07 am »
i met my hubby here thru GT!


diane04

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2007, 01:25:46 pm »
met boyfie online but on a very exclusive site. membership is only invitational so im pretty secured and sure that most of the members if not all are acquaintances. he's here in pinas right now studying but we are already talking about our future. with God's will and we're both praying for it :)

gab54

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2007, 02:05:26 pm »
sa church kami nagkakilala... :)

spookykitty22

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2007, 06:04:30 pm »
Internet... and it was a crazy love affair!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close