watch now

Author Topic: How I met my boyfriend/husband  (Read 183613 times)

yiianca

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2007, 02:51:18 pm »
dont know how people would react on this,.. hehe.. but i met my guy way back 2005.. hehe.. funny coz we were chatmates and we became best of friends... he once become my crying shoulder b'coz of my ex who left me and move to states.. i was like crying over the phone... telling him that i dont wanna live my life anymore.. hihii.. and one day he told me that he has a crush on a schoolmate.. and that night i was crying.. and what's wierd is, lalo akong umiyak... and after a few more days that his making kwento of their happy times iyak na ako ng iyak and to my surprise... i realize that im not crying for my ex... but im crying for him... hehe.!! and until now.. were on.. :) we on our 1 year and 6months on the 24th of feb :) hihi..! *btw im a newbie here.. hope to have friends*

girlalu

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #141 on: February 26, 2007, 05:39:44 pm »
met my husband in a piano bar somewhere in makati while i'm doing my stint as a vocalist "love at first sight" ang drama naming dalawa.  that time pareho kaming may gf/bf. pareho kami nagtaksil sa mga steady namin tee hee!  ;). he broke up with his gf for 7 years na! and i broke up with my chinese bf. Then got married after a year of living in. we have 2 kids now and we will be celebrating our 11 years of marriage :D

kaypee

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2007, 06:27:33 am »
we met when we're in HS.. i'm 14, he's 15  ;D
at first, i don't like him at all even if many girls from my school likes him.. ang tanong ko pa nga "ano nakita nyo d'yan?"
tapos nung nakausap ko na and natitigan ng husto.. isip-isip ko.. "aba pwede nga toh!" hehe
i think i did the first move eh.. i was in my best friend's house tapos naisipan namin tawagan sha haha wala lang, trip lang na may kasama na rin motive from me.

then bigla na lang one afternoon, nagbigay ng love letter sakin.  pinabigay nya sa kabarkada nya tapos nakita ko pa nga sha na nagtatago habang inaabot sakin [textspeak!] letter hahaha sooo funny!

the letter includer 2 papers.. puno ng iloveyou [textspeak!] 1 paper.. the other paper has iloveyou in big bold letters & merong "i'm serious" sa may bottom right.

aba shempre nalokah ako hahaha.. after almost 2 months of courtship ayun sinagot ko na (actually pakipot lang ako n'un at pinatagal ko lang at nag-isip pa [textspeak!] ko ng magandang number (anniv).. y'know uso yan nung kabataan stage)

matagal na rin kme mag bf/gf when he confessed to me na na-love at first sight daw talaga sha sakin and he knew na ako na daw talaga basta may kakaiba daw sha na-feel... hmmm howell nag-pabola naman ako kaya heto.. kasal na kame w/ 2 kids  ;D

goldenera268915

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2007, 11:19:17 am »
 :) Hello! I'm new to Female Network... I met my husband in College. Before we got married in '92, we were 5 years as a couple. The relationships had lots of trials but happily, we were able to cope with them. We are married now for almost 15 years. to all girls out there, I would like to share this with you:

Make sure that you know  the guy you are going to marry. Give yourselves enough time to know each other. This is because, for the relationship to withstand disagreements and differences, you have to love your partner despite of his weaknesses, because you see, nobody's perfect.

Most importantly, have a clear and strong understanding with your partner that no matter what problem or hardship you will encounter as a couple, for as long you both decide that you will stick with each other and decidely grow old with each other, nothing will separate you as a couple. In then end, corny 'man aminin, love will prevail no matter what...

Nelh

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2007, 04:11:01 am »
you're certainly right goldenera268915!  :)

mabelle

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2007, 06:55:04 am »
you're absolutely right goldenera268915...i met my hubby online..he's from baguio while i was here in manila.  just because he wants to meet me personally, he came here in manila.  after 2 years of being gf's and bf's, we've tie the knot.  now, we're 3 years married, but not yet blessed with a child, we're hoping that it will come soon in God's time.

goldenera268915

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2007, 09:07:32 am »
Hi mga sis Nelh & Mabelle! I wish both of you a strong and happy partnership with your hubbies. And cheers to all wives out there!!! Alam nyo ba, after being 15 years married, napapatunayan ko talaga na women ang nagdadala ng relationship? It is really up to us if we really want this relationship to work out.

Kaya advice ko, if you truly love your husband, be good to him. Because it is what you are that makes a man... Syempre di naman tayo yes ng yes, but there are really constructive and productive ways to assert what we want. Nasasa atin na yon to find out his kiliti... He! He! He!

Hay naku... Dami pwede i-share pag dating sa mga asawa... Lalo ne between us wives... Di lang kasi mga anak ang babies... Pati hubby!   :-*

rORy

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2007, 05:28:46 pm »
I think same thread exists already in The Thing Called Love.  ;D

Ang sweet naman ng stories nyo.

Wishing you the best in your married years.  ;)

chinice

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2007, 03:00:02 am »
my husband and I were introduced by a common friend a year and a half ago. hindi pa man kami nagkikita sa personal pero it seemed like we were inlove already dahil lang sa mga text messages. kasi mga text nya "I heard from our friend that a lass is roming this land. is it true?" naks! akala mo mala Shakespearean ang dating! e nagkataong isa sa mga weakness ko mga ganun... haha! corny no? nung nagkita naman kami, kasama nya nung common friend namin na pumunta a bahay, habang yung friend namin e nakikipag-inuman sa family ko, kaming dalawa naman e nagbobolahan. lalo daw sya na inlove sa akin kasi sweet daw ako, may sense kausap, talagang nambobola! ayun awa ng Dyos, kasal na kami ngayon. he's now 35, and I'm 22. we got married last year, but still not blessed with a baby. we're supposed to have a baby last '05, but I miscarried, and still trying to conceive.  :'(


goldenera268915

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2007, 04:50:58 am »
Ok lang yon. You're still young. I'll pray for you both of you sis. :)

Sige, ingat kayo ni Shakespeare... He! He! He!


caleb19

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2007, 12:29:48 pm »
[/b] my current bf is the best friend of my ex for seven years.... my ex was my bf since i was 19. we separated when i was 26. just last year, i saw his best friend. happy to say, we have decided to give it a try.

qt_me

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2007, 02:52:02 pm »
I meet my husband sa office...officemate ko sya. he's a friend of a friend. naging close kami nung um-attend kami ng training.

blue shell

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #152 on: March 10, 2007, 04:04:04 am »
i met my boyfriend sa isang nakakalokang chatroom sa yahoo harharhar!!

nun una wala lang as friends lang kasi may bf ako nun. tapos ang tagal namin di nakapagchat ulit coz pareho kami naging busy sa work. then my bf for 5 years dumped me harharhar. tapos bigla nagkachat ulit kami eh kaso he's in philadelphia and im in cali so nun una parang ayaw namin na madevelop yun relationship kasi nga LDR. so sabi ko i'll just take "applications" from other guys harharhar.

then one day sabi nya di na nya matiis mag-aapply na rin sya. so ayun nanligaw sya ng almost 4 months until pumunta sya dito sa cali para magmeet kami then nun ko na sya sinagot =D

3 months na kami ngayon hehe.

eimerej5

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2007, 03:16:54 am »
I just wanna share my love story with all of you... hope you won't get bored reading it:  :D

I met my hubby in Katipunan since he was studying at UP and me at Psba. A common friend introduced us...
It was yr 1997, it was like love at first sight. We dated thrice but he was still in a cool off situation with his gf. Then after those dates we never got to see each other again.

After that day of Aug 1997, he never left my heart and mind. I don't know what happened or reason does he have way back then, until after 2yrs and 8mos to be exact, my sister who was then a in her teens is into phone pals. So, that was it. She left a msg to my hubby's pager (with my consent ofcourse!) to call her up then they became phone pals... Its is really funny knowing that my hubby actually fall into that kind of thingy. hehe! I was so full of kilig when I heared his voice once again...

My sister told him where we exactly live, our address and everything. They became phone pals for almost 2 weeks. My sis told me that he & his gf broke up. I was sooooo glad! (sorry na [textspeak!] cya. He is mine now!) And to my excitement my sister suddenly gave me the phone.

She told me that my hubby ask her if she know me ofcourse my sister answered YES with such glee!... We talked until 11pm.. then after the new yrs celebration he called again.. we talked till the sun came up... It was really the best new year for me...

Thank you year 2000.... And after that talk.. the rest is history!!! we are now together for 7 yrs and have an adorable 2 yr old son....  8)

noriebirosel

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #154 on: March 16, 2007, 08:11:50 am »
Share ko din [textspeak!] love story ko.

It was August 6, 1999 when I met him 2nd yr college ako nun sa adamson and 3rd yr [textspeak!] cia sa TIP(quiapo) na meet ko cia sa jeep ganito kasi un pumunta cia sa ofis ng mama nia sa may UN and then ako [textspeak!] kttpos lang ng PE nmin nun mga 2 or 3pm na un and then sumakay ako ng jeep papuntang quiapo(project8 o 6 di ko n matndaan) kasi boarding haus ko nun sa may tapat ng UST. tapos nung ngstop may sumakay na nakapolo (naka unbutton) then white Tshirt napatingin ako hangang sa mgkatapat kmi ng upuan sa jeep. Un na mula dun napansin ko na titig n titig cia skin at alm ko hinihintay nia ko mgbayd pero hindi ko ginawa kasi baka sundan nia ko and then I ask him (no voice ) just opening the lips "bakit" and then umiling lang cia tapos sobrang traffic sa quiapo bridge di ba ngtanung ulit ako "bakit" then nag sign cia ng fon (number ko daw) umiling ako... then he say pls..[textspeak!] face lang ha wala [textspeak!] boses n lumalabas samin... Alam ko that time nakatingin na [textspeak!] mga katabi namin pero hindi ko naisip un, then naawa ako sa knya ang bilis niang kumuha ng papel at ballpen binigay nia sakin nilagay ko [textspeak!] fon number ko sa bhaus nmin. tapos bumaba na cia sa sa may quiapo dun cia ngbboard eh hindi ko sinasadyang mapatingin ulit pero nung paglingon ko sinenyasan nia ko ng tatawag cia  ;)
After nun ngcmba ko sa quiapo church nagpray ako and ask why I met this guy kasi kggling ko [textspeak!] sa relationship na hindi ngtagal kahit na minahal ko [textspeak!] guy.
Tumawag cia kaya [textspeak!] wala ako kumain kasi kami so sabi ng landlord ko may twag nga daw then [textspeak!] ka close ko n boardmate(guy) sabi nia  baka tinangal na [textspeak!] connection nung telepono mhgpit kasi dun eh mg10 na alm ko di na din ibbgy [textspeak!] fon. Nakagulat [textspeak!] kasi sakto illock na [textspeak!] pinto nagring pa [textspeak!] fon then tinawag ako kinakabahan [textspeak!] ko tapos sinenyasan ako ng landlord ng 5 ibig sbhin 5 minutes lang daw di un ngkakwentuhan di ko pa alm name nia nun tapos taga bulacan din pala cia and to think na [textspeak!] bhaus nila puede din lakarin mula smin. Un na ngtuloy tuloy na alam ko soulmate ko cia nararamdamn ko ang corney pero ewanko iba kasi...
Marami pang signs na alm ko na soulmate ko cia eh...san ba thread ng soulmate??

euroyenchop

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2007, 06:03:56 am »
 :)i met my bf s firestation kc [textspeak!] fren ko fire volunteer, once kami usap s phone, then one time nagpatulong me s projects ko coz at that time college pako, then tinulungan nya me, naging close kami, and the rest is history hehe, weve been together for 7 yrs. n s april and thank God ok ang relationship namin, planning to get married nxt yr. :)

purplezun

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2007, 05:03:22 pm »
This is the story how I met my husband.....

Summer 2004 (We were both working on the same company)

I start working for Sykes Asia back in April 2004 and I met my husband sometime in May of the same year. He was a Programer then (we're from different accounts) we became friends (exchanging emails lang sa office nothing was serious then) we continued to be friends and finally plan to eat out one time (around August)just a friendly dinner date though.

Then the next date was after two months (Oct 29 tandang-tand ko kase EOL ang account ko hehe  ;D) We again went on a movie date before I transferred to BCT site for a new account. Our communication was only through emails/YM and our friendship have grown and we had a chance to meet again and have breakfast (maybe 2-3 times from Nov-Dec 2005)and we both attended our company's christmas party '05 topgether.

Come January '05 we already had an understanding (getting closer hehe) but we're not forcing it to happen just "come what may" and we beacme official ON February '05.

After 8months we finally tied the knot  ;) October 28 2005 whew! whirlwind romance  ;D I got pregnant Jan '06 and gave birth to our little angel Sept 12, 2006 and he's now 6mos old. surreal!!!!!  :P

rushfam

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2007, 03:22:11 pm »
hmm.. i met my boyfriend sa online game (Ragnarok) cause i'm a Ragnarok Addict! nung time na yun i'm only 15 and he's turning 23... and then lapit na kasi b-day nya kaya he invited me to go out with him... pumayag ako pero kasama ko friend ko kasi natatakot ako... and now we're 2 years and 6 months na.. ^_^

jiffy

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2007, 12:05:56 pm »
We went to the same CPA review school..only different batches... he saw my picture and ask around... :)

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2007, 10:38:37 am »
wavemate ko sya when we started training for our account (callcenter) :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close