watch now

Author Topic: How I met my boyfriend/husband  (Read 183593 times)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2007, 12:32:29 pm »
My husband was my classmate in College. He was my all time crush. I got him as my debut escort and we went steady for 9 years. We are now married with 3 kids :)

this is extremely sweet :)  I wish I had the same experience, my first relationship was a disaster... we were introduced by a common friend... my ex saw me at a party... we were going out without my knowledge that he was still with his girlfriend.. it was a disastrous relationship

ela1ne_r

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2007, 01:58:47 am »
i met him thru a common friend. we're married for 4 years now.....

redroses23

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2007, 05:47:06 am »
i met my "camote" (sweet potato na tinalog  ;D) back in college. 1st met him when i was joining YFC but he had his eyes on a different girl. later on, we became friends, i was focused on my bestfriend then na tinutukso pa nya sakin, and he was courting another girl.summer came and we started talking and became close through weeknight calls.  after 20 years of being NBSB, finally, a god's gift landed on my way... after 4 years of going steady, we are now inseparable... :) friendship, courstship and marriage...  ;D

twix

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2007, 06:12:44 am »
I met my bf in the net.
ang laki talaga nagagawa ng net daming nagkakatuluyan...

lelila

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2007, 07:46:02 am »
sa internet din, from an online pc community (kala mo techie ako haha)

mizhelle

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2007, 07:52:25 am »
he's my colleague :)

mah_dianne

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2007, 01:48:00 pm »
ang hirap naman nun.. sa net lang nagkakilala?..

lelila

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2007, 02:34:10 pm »
^hmm, paanong mahirap sis? ang mahirap siguro eh yung all throughout the relationship is done over the net.yung di talaga kayo nagkakasama... yun ang mahirap....

pero if after naman magkakilala thru net eh nagmeet naman kayo in person, i dont see any prob with that coz internet is just another medium for that! meron din naman dito sa girltalk nagkakilala and nagkatuluyan sila. *wink*

jeune

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2007, 12:09:31 am »
Sa net lang din kami nagkakilala, and we're married for 18.5 months now. ;D

triciazeus

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2007, 08:43:08 am »
i meet my partner way back in nursing school, we were classmates...but it was not after ten years with relationships and each child in between that we realize we could maake a good home together... we are on our 9th year of total bliss!

bmitch

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2007, 01:55:46 am »
My hubby was an officemate of my classmate in college. When our company needed a project architect, my classmate (who became our bestman) sent him over. I  met HIM at the office and asked for my cellphone number. That started it all...
It's been 6 years since!

mrs.BINLATEN

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2007, 03:46:16 am »
i met my bf thru internet and its thru GT!

were happily married now! (love yah binlaten) =)

charitz

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2007, 01:12:14 pm »
i used to work sa international passenger ship at dun ko nakilala hubby ko. nag wo-work din sya dun. we're 7 years married with 2 kids na.

maria.1981

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2007, 08:16:04 pm »
in college.s hallway ngkatinginan [textspeak!].he's ahead of me.dkmi magkkilala in fact i rarely seen him p nga.after graduation nila [textspeak!] k s srili k makikita ko p tong tao n 2,n bblik sy s school 4 whatever reason,and one of that reason is me.and it happened nga.he get my number tpos [textspeak!] [textspeak!] n kmi s cellfon [textspeak!] nya ko niligawan bcause npkalyo nmin i'm from rizal and sy cavite.after ilang weeks plng cngot kn agad!date konte.then he went abroad after 3mo nmin mg on.5 years sy dun and yearly [textspeak!] kmi ngkksama.then we decided to get marry n after 5 years then he petitioned me pra magstay n kmi together finally after all the long distance relationship.now meron n kmi daughter.trust and love [textspeak!] tlaga pr mksurvive.its all worth it!add a lot of prayer!

lelila

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2007, 04:51:34 am »
^nakakainspire naman sis. grabeng LDR nangyari sa inyo ha. from the start LDR na talaga. from courtship pa lang. congrats sis!

kunek

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2007, 06:09:11 am »
met him sometime 1994 same kami ng office. he hates me and i hate him because pareho kaming mayabang. then, nag resign ako nag iba ako ng line of career.after 10 years i decided to go back sa dating field. nag apply ako natanggap, my first day of office dun ko nalaman sa kaniya ako reporting. we became friends hanggang sa nirereto ko siya sa mga friends ko and cousins. One day, basta na lang siya nagsabi na minsan hanap ka ng hanap pero nasa tabi mo lang pala ang hinahanap mo and applicable sa akin iyan. we've been together for three years now.

hunkyduday

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2007, 06:39:31 am »
how sweet naman..

gorgeous_momma

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2007, 07:29:18 am »
Met him last 2002 during our  office blessing(lucena city) My uncle invited him.. He sings well pala.. e ako i was singing then while playing the piano.. He ask me if pwede daw duet kami.. ayun.. BAKIT NGAYON KA LANG ang tittle ng song by freestyle and pops.. then hinatid nya uncle ko home..syempre kasama ako.. He started texting me sa car palang.. Baka daw pwede kami mag dinner.. E di ako pumayag.. Until pabalik balik na sya samin nun from san pablo to lucena.. hayyy the rest is hehe

kallsiegefen

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2007, 10:04:55 am »
I met him at jb year 2000, frnd cia ng boyfrnd ng frnd ko..gulo noh hehe!! nway im very much happy kc until know kmi prin married na nga [textspeak!] kung [textspeak!], how i wish this year na yun :) ang saya ko [textspeak!] nun.. :) [textspeak!] nkung mahi2ling sa knya kc nsa knya na lhat sobrang bait,undrestanding at npkalovable sobra :)

shangsyndrome

  • Guest
Re: How I met my boyfriend/husband
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2007, 10:21:14 am »
i met my hubby 12 years ago. i was still in 3rd year HS then.
but this is how it all started, in the late year of 1995 there are raves over two way radio's and we're one of those addict users on air. i hear him & he hears me as well.. not until we got so curious about those voices behind it. we talked and decided to meet in my school.
when i saw him, i immediatly liked him & viceversa. haha.. celfones are still out pa during those years.. so we exchanged landline numbers.. from then on, love blossomed.
we were bf/gf for 10 years before we got married.. and its our 2nd year wedding anniversary na! tee-hee..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close