watch now

Author Topic: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men  (Read 60456 times)

jei_rc

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2011, 02:34:20 pm »
now i'm dating 5yrs younger pro still getting to know each other pa rin, i found out na may pagka sensitive sya pero keri lang kc may iba syang pananaw sa buhay na mas matured kesa saken...
my last bf was 2yrs. younger at usually until 2 yrs younger saken mga naging ex ko....iba ang mas ma appeal sa mas bata...i love it!kc kala nila magkacng-age [textspeak!] kami.... ;)

feline13

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2011, 05:27:49 pm »
hubby is 6yrs younger --
we were best of friends for 3yrs and now married for 4 years..
7years of togetherness..

Poleng

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2011, 06:18:16 pm »
i'm with a guy who's 3 years younger atm. sya pag nagpapasensya sakin... LOL  ;)

goldpoint

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2011, 10:24:59 pm »
very recently lang kami nagbreak. nung una akala ko mature siya.  nung nagwean yung love niya sa akin, hindi siya mature enough para sabihin kahit i'm making it super easy para sa kanya. kapag may mga tanung ako, wala siyang maisagot, hindi raw niya alam ang sasabihin niya. he runs away from problems. 8 years ang gap namin.

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2012, 11:17:49 am »
^^ wow ang laki ng agegap noh... ang hirap talaga pag mas bata ang guy eh...

Pero meron ako 1st bf ko 5yrs older than me super possessive naman... nakakaloka!
napapahiya ako sa mga barkada ko pag asa party kame...

Kriman

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2012, 06:56:12 pm »
ok lang naman ah. :)

ayami

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2012, 11:58:21 pm »
my brother in law currently dates a girl who is 5 years older, na mas matanda pa sa amin ng kuya nya (we're 23). brother in law is still in college, a sophomore. this girl is still a college sophomore (transfer student e)! di sya successful as of now, idk why she's slacking or something. for her to be older than us na college grads na, diba.

itong girl na to pabili nang pabili ng clothes and maluho with bro in law. super bossy pa with him (since older nga) utos dito utos dun at kung makatambay sa bahay ng in-laws ko akala mo kaniya na yung bahay. Idk, di ako comfortable sa kanya whenever I see her there, kasi naaawa ako kay BIL combined with the fact na inuubos ang allowance nya for this girl, nadadamay pa ang credit card na connected kay Father in law. pinagsabihan na sya pero wala e, inlababo siya. baka kako gold digger type yun.

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2012, 12:41:35 am »
if the woman is cougar age, more power to you gurl!!!

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2012, 04:28:13 pm »
Oh, just like my parents. younger si dad ng 4 years.

BTT: How big ba the gap? Kasi if i see old lady dating a young man (as in lola na yung woman) "mamasang" na nasa isip ko. :P BUT? Kung konti lang ang gap i dont see anything wrong w that.



xo

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2012, 09:39:14 am »
^Mamasan talaga ang dating mo if you do not maintain yourself.  May mga same age or minsan mas bata pa ang babae but losyang itsura because she does not take care of herself.

Importante satin mga babae to always take care of ourselves.  Mas bata man or mas matanda ang ka-date natin. I have dated 3 younger guys, but proud to say that I don't look the part. ;D

When I learned about Demi-Ashton, hindi naman off.  Isip ko nga ang hot parin ni Demi! She looks like she is only 30.  Pero when they broke up, sad lang. Relationships like this do not work out often because of the guy's maturity level and the girl's (being older) stubbornness.

Something in me that just does not trust the guy, especially if the guy is 10+years younger than the girl.


MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2012, 12:18:12 pm »
I am recently engaged and my fiance is 3 years younger than me. We met when I was 28 and he was 25. I think if you both can weather growing up together, you will find that time is an equalizer because you will hit an age where your maturity level will tally. For example, it's different if you're 18 and you're dating a guy who's 15. For sure that guy will be too young for you. But if you're 28 and he's 25, even with the same age gap, he won't be that much younger than you. If you meet at 38 and 35, wala na talagang difference in age. So I guess it really depends. With me and fiance, we really grew up together. I started as the one with more experience at work, ngayon, pantay na kami.

anne_jan

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2012, 04:37:17 pm »
I'am 27 and my boyfriend is 22 and so far OK naman relationship namin...And I don't look like 27 naman kasi parang ka age ko lang siya..

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2012, 12:53:18 am »
hubster and i often joke around that if we're back to dating other people, definitely they'll be younger than us (who'd want to date another old fart anyway, ) as long as they're not younger than our kids.  we're 27 years older than our youngest so you get the idea.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close