watch now

Author Topic: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men  (Read 60434 times)

Eureka1088

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2010, 11:07:54 pm »
i dont think age matters. it all depends on your chemistry, compatibility and love for each other. if you are both happy then go for it!

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2010, 02:11:10 pm »
What do I think of women who are dating younger men?
I think they're fabulous   ;)

They're strong and stable. They know themselves wholly. They are not dissuaded by societal expectations or "norms." They know who they are, what they want and they go for it. Inhibitions and insecurities are a thing of the past to them (ohhh that's so a 20something thing).

And these men who are with them, accept them for who they are and are not looking to replace them with younger models (much to the dismay of those who look down upon these type of relationships *ahem* earlier posts)  ::). Why would they trade down for a skinny, young, bumbling, fumbling around thing when they can have the one who's experienced, wise and can handle themselves in every aspect of their lives, not to mention the bedroom  ;)?  :)


thereluctantstylista

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2010, 02:16:08 pm »
I don't see anything wrong with it. I have a sister who used to date younger men din, the farthest age gap being 7 years younger than her (putting him in the same age as myself). I've seen her happier with them than with partners na her same age, pero ang mahirap kasi pag magkaiba ang priorities nila sa buhay.  That could happen with being in a relationship being of the same age or kung older yung guy, pero mas madalas sya mangyari 'pag younger yung guy.  To be with an older woman, na more accomplished and independent, a guy has to up his game.  Yun din ang maganda dun, which is another reason why I think men now are looking for older women, kasi less insecurity issues.

snikity

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2010, 06:07:34 am »
my ex was 27. pinoy. very immature.

now my boyfriend is 27. european. very mature.

wala sa age. nasa pagpapalaki lang siguro.

luisacart

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2010, 09:25:36 am »
i dated a guy who was 3 years younger than me. and i almost dated another guy who is 6 years younger than me (fresh out of high school!) kaso nalaman ko na nakipagbugbugan sya sa school! kaya ndi natuloy. in fairness, i also dated a guy who was 30 years older than me. Oha! talaga hindi ako ageist. lol

i don't see anything wrong with the age gap. i agree with sis snikity. ang maturity level ng tao ay wala sa edad. basta pareho kayo ng pananaw sa buhay. saka pareho kau ng goals

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2010, 03:14:03 am »
I think older women who date younger men are COUGARS and there's nothing wrong with that. As they say, live and let live. :)

amber_81

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2010, 08:03:58 pm »
anyhow, to answer the question, what i think of these women (myself, included) ?? i think we are very brave in taking the risk of being in a non-traditional relationship. We are enjoying life by fully expressing how we feel regardless of what others may say.. and we are "fabulous" for attracting these young guys and beating all the other young girls!  ;D


I'm dating a guy whose 7 years younger and we get along well with each other. We're happy and never had a dull moment together. I guess hindi naman dapat maging issue ang age. may naging bf ako, 3 years older sakin pero alagain!

although sometimes nai-insecure ako pag may mga girls na umaaligid sa kanya na mas bata... hehe! pero ika nga ni sis topone, "faboulous" kami kasi kami ang pinili ;) hehe! I feel better now! :)

amber_81

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2010, 08:22:04 pm »
don't know why its such an issue
men date/marry girls young enough to be their daughters so why shouldn't women be able to do the same?

very well said sis!

summersong

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2010, 08:41:24 pm »
Sa akin astig sila. ;D

Lalo na sa harap ng mga culturally constipated. lol.

I won't mind being labelled puma or cougar or any type of cat hahaha ;D as long as I'm happy with the person I'm with, and he with me.

Maturity is not synonymous with age. Older nga, pero ang insights parang 10-year old. I'd rather go with the younger guy who's more open-minded and more mature in thinking.  ;)

boracay2862

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2010, 11:44:12 am »
Me I don't mind! My bf is younger then me and it's been three years were on and were happy! What counts is mag kasundo kayo hinde yung age. Age is just numbers it's the chemistry, and the meetings of the mind.

Tranquility

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2010, 09:38:30 am »
here in Au, they are called cougars. not sure if they show this tv show called Cougar Town that stars Courtney Cox there in Phils, its hilarious.

i don't have any issues with it, as long as both parties are happy. well if i was ashton kutcher, i'd be really happy having demi moore as my partner, she's so hot! :)

cerulean

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2010, 04:37:47 pm »
It doesn't really matter. It's no different from dating someone your own age. All that matters is that the guy is mature enough for the girl.

vangie88

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2010, 03:39:48 pm »
as they say, age is really just a number. it's all about compatibility, maturity, love and respect for each other. i know a lot of couples of the same age bracket (married and not married), who ended up in separate ways bec of so many things na hindi nila mapagkasunduan and, on the other hand, i also know couples with big age gaps (10-25 yrs, yung iba girl yung older, yung iba guy yung older) and they're just perfect for each other and very successful yung relationship and married life nila.  :) as long as they really love each other and they're happy, then go lang  ;)

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2010, 04:13:18 pm »
My boyfriend is 7yrs younger than me. We are happy and inlove with each other. Compatible in everything. I think its more on the understanding and how you complement each other. We just celebrated our 13th month yesterday.

avesoriano

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2011, 02:27:27 pm »
i used to think otherwise, but right now im infatuated with that korean actor lee min ho... after googling i found out that he is 7 years my junior.

i can loudly say what the heck. i will marry him any day! :)

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2011, 06:33:10 pm »
I used to date a guy 7 years younger than me. I was 28 and he was 21 that time. I never took him seriously though he really wanted me to be his girlfriend. LOL I was looking for a stable guy kasi eh sya, kaka graduate pa lang ng nursing. No work pa, asa sa allowance from rich parents. So no way, he's cute though. Chinese mestizo.

I stopped dating him when I found out later on that he is the younger brother of my former colleague who is also a good friend. Sabihin pa nya,wala akong patawad, pati brother nya, pinatos ko..hehe=)

cheekypop

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2011, 08:04:40 pm »
If they are happy, then there is nothing with dating someone younger.  It's very common now adays.

ashleycole

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2011, 11:48:02 am »
first time ko lang that im dating with 6 years younger than me  ;D in fairness ok lang pala, sarap din syang kausap at parang mas mature pa sya kesa sa kin  ;D

jaded1025

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2011, 02:36:41 am »
My bestfriend's bf is 4 years youngers than her. Mas mature pa daw sakanya because maaga nagwork and maaga naexpose sa hirap ng buhay. Though nainsecure minsan bf nya sakanya dahil registered nurse sya sa US and si bf is HS grad only, pero maganda ang work. Di kasi priority ng parents na pag-aralin sya.


lunast

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2011, 12:36:40 pm »
i'm older than my boyfriend.. pero almost 1 year lang--14 months to be exact. :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:45:53 pm by lunast »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close