watch now

Author Topic: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men  (Read 60475 times)

meowskitty07

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2009, 10:28:22 pm »
ang nabasa at napanood ko dati
ang sexual peak ng men is during their 20s
and ang women is 40s
so sexually ang gantong age gap very compatible hehe

physically it would look weird.
lalo na if the woman looks really old dahil sa super laking age gap
pero mali naman na mag judge kagad
pero honestly mapapaisip ka rin




boracay2862

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2009, 10:43:09 am »
I don't see anything wrong with it! As long as you jive together, and you can feel comfortable with each other, and there is love in the air nothing wrong. As long as they can work thing out! No problemo! ::)

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2009, 07:25:06 pm »
well i think these women are hot and are aging gracefully..like me! ;) (though hindi pa ako 30, but im married to someone younger than me)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 07:29:05 pm by melmedrano »

msj

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2009, 07:41:41 pm »
That would be exciting...younger men are energetic and adventurous while married men are experienced and they wanna try new excitement that's why they date other women I guess.  As long as the kilig will be there and it will give you glow from within why not! Haay, sobrang nakakamiss ang kiligin!

gcarrie

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2009, 10:32:21 pm »
my husband is younger by 2 years, but i never felt im older naman. we've been married for almost 7 years.

generally wala naman issue kung mas matanda ang babae. may issue lang naman kung may kakabit na iba pang issue besides sa age like kung ano estado sa buhay pareho (like if student-teacher ang dating), or yung babae ang mas angat, or my hidden agenda yung lalaki. pero ika nga, kanya-kanyang buhay at desisyon basta sana, walang nasasagasaan :)

mastercooks

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2009, 08:26:06 am »
Hmm nice topic I dug in here  ;D well my wife fall to this category hehe ;D we have 6 years age gap, when I met her I was 19 and shes 25  ;D before she is very un easy with our age thinking I am just playing around since I am very fresh that time  ;) well for me as a guy age does not really matter as long as you are comfortable and mostly women in thirties now doesnt look like their age. But look we have gone far already we will be 10years years since we met and still the flame of love is there  ;D

annie_barzaga

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2009, 10:35:14 am »
pashare po ako, my bf right now is 7 years younger than I, so far so good naman. we compliment each other a lot. madami syang natutuhan sa akin from my experience and vice versa, from him may natutuhan din ako about life.

what can I say: siguro totoo nga yung kasabihang age doesn't matter, nasa sa nyo how well you jive with each other and how you accept each other's vices and instead of leaving with it, we grow from our mistakes.  ;)

mastercooks

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2009, 04:33:24 am »
^ wow  :D well you are correct there its true sometimes age doesnt really matters,  ::) hindi nga ba hehe well I think its a trend now a days for a young guy to date or have a relationship with a an older women, di lang naman sa ordinaryong tao nangyayari ito pati mga celebreties in hollywood diba  ;D ako kasi di ako marunog tumingin ng edad sa itsura hehe  :D kaya ayun napa subo tuloy ako hehe joke lang ;D I think young men wants a mature partner now a days, and for me its a challenge  ::)

cherry*coke

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2009, 09:20:58 pm »
i understand women who are in this kind of set up...kasi minsan mahirap ng humanap ng single/unattached man who are of the same age or atleast close to their age..but i still find it off sometimes..lalo na kung sobrang laki ng age gap na tipong mapapagkamalan na silang mag-ina.

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2009, 10:27:01 am »
^ my bf left me for an older woman (10 year age gap). Lawyer din ex bf ko. The older woman is a school nurse.. with a 12 year old daughter whose dad is married to another. This school nurse is also divorced to his 1st marriage. 7 months palang kmi break (7 months na din sila nung ex ko) I learned theyre planning to get married na. Carreer wise mas angat ex ko sa girl kasi may kaya ex ko and considering the fact that he's a lawyer). So i guess it must be true love.. I was kick in the a*s by an older women!

Tanong ko lang sa older women out there who are married/ dating younger men, how do you handle society pressure? Kasi Yung family ng ex ko mahal ako. When his parents learned na sila na ni older woman, di nila matanggap yung girl.. until now di madaladala ni ex sa house ng parents niya yung girl kasi nga di matanggap. minsan when they accidentally saw the girl w my ex bf, nabastos pa nila yung older woman. At sinusumbong nila saken  :D

Is it a big pressure on you older woman na hindi kayo kayang maaccept ng family ng guy like with my ex bf's case especially if youre planning to get married na? Di ba kayo naapektuhan? TIA!

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2009, 03:41:06 pm »
hi sis, as for your case, rather your ex bf's case, i don't think that its just about his new girlfriend's age which his family do not approve of... i can see a lot of reasons coupled to her being "older", like her status (being divorcee), her child, her family background, the length of their relationship (obvious kasi na pinagsabay kayo ni ex-BF mo at for sure accomplice sya dun)... kahit ako yung member ng family ng ex-BF mo, hindi ako magiging boto sa kanya not because she's older but because of some facts about her.

Sa question mo naman, ako hindi ako na-apektuhan or na-pressure at all, kasi alam ko naman na good catch ako! hehe (yabang noh??? ;-))

dezz

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2009, 07:46:11 pm »
^^uy sis di naman ako ganunn! he he he  :D older din me sa aswa ko ng 10 yrs. his 28 and am 38 kakaasawa lang namin 7 mons as husband and wife. but 5 yrs and 2 mons na kami as bf and gf. kung baga nasungkit ko sya batang bata pa sya. uy di ako nanligaw sa kanya ha sya nuh at makulit sya. well sa family nya walang pakialam sa amin dahil kahit yung isa nya kapatid pareho ko rin ang edad ang asawa mas bata pa sa hubby ko ang brother nya. sabi nga nila lapitin daw sila ng matatanda sa kanila. dinila problema yung family nya ang tanda ko kundi ako pa sinasabihan ng family ko na bata yan pag tanda ko na daw lalayo na sa akin hahanap ng mas bata. eh sabi ko na lang aware na ako kung ganun man ang mangyari.  ;D sa income mas mataas sya dahil sya nasa abroad! ako dito lang may business lang monthly i received remittance na mas malaki pa sa mga nakukuha ng mga pinsan ko asawa nila. eh lalo pa ngayon na mag kaka baby na kami. so excited na sya.  :D

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2009, 08:05:22 am »
^ at least sis malamang nung naging kayo talagang accepted na ng family niya ikaw diba? i dont see anything wrong naman talaga. Sakin kung san masaya ex ko dun na siya. Mahal ko eh hehe. Kaso lang sometime unfair lang talaga life kasi i thought we had a perfect relationship. Minsan lang di ko talaga maaccept kung bakit niya me pinagpalit sa older girl considering yung status din niya. Gulo nga. Kaya di ko din masisisi family ni ex kung bakit ayaw sa kanya. For me nalang enough na saken na mahal ako ng family niya. And i cant blame them if ganon nalang treatment niya with the girl. Anyway keber ko nalang sa kanila kung masaya sila.  :-\

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2009, 08:09:07 am »
^^ sis kahit ako when I reach a certain age i wanna be fab myself naman. Im now 30 and Ill be 39 or so soon. I promise myself when I reach that age dapat yummy pa din ako whether with a husband and kid or not  :P kaya I like older women who stay fab despite their age. davah?  :P

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2009, 08:54:04 pm »
May umaaligid sakin ngayon who is 9 years younger.  I don't see anything wrong except that he is still in school and I'm still quite young.  Everyone I know is telling me not to entertain the guy anymore yun lang. lol.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 08:56:59 pm by blushberry »

trixiesaulo

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2009, 08:47:48 am »
what do i think of women who are dating/married to younger men? i think they, as all women of all ages and sizes, are beautiful. women rock noh!

alessa30

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2009, 06:09:02 pm »
i am currently in a relationship with a guy 3 yrs younger than my age...
wala pa kaming 1 month
kinakabahan nga ko eh kasi lagi ko naiisip un mga posible issues na cause ng age gap...
but reading this thread makes me want to continue...
to continue with confidence...
haba kaya ng hair ko... hehe

hallerness

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2009, 10:01:17 pm »
yeah.. haba ng hair natin.. hahahaha  ;D

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2009, 11:02:31 pm »
bf ko 3 years younger than me but were together for more than 7 years. parang laging brand new ang love namin sa isat isa. siguro kasi mabait sya and very understanding sa akin. he respects me well, di naman yung respect na mamano sya sa akin ha. LOL btw., parehas namin first ang isat isa. he was 16 and i was 19 when we'd met.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2009, 05:53:52 pm »
Cool..  8)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close