watch now

Author Topic: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men  (Read 60407 times)

akthung

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2007, 05:21:30 pm »
singgit lang mga sis,

meron namang mga women ayaw ng masbata sa kanila....di ba?

dezz

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2007, 07:10:54 pm »
singgit lang mga sis,

meron namang mga women ayaw ng masbata sa kanila....di ba?
meron kaso ang post eh! What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men? :D

akthung

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2007, 08:08:25 pm »
heheh...kaya po singgit...lol..gawan natin ng thread?

personally, i like someone older than me..

OD

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2007, 03:49:49 am »
I dont know but Im starting to find younger men really attractive these days. probably because im in denial of my age, and having them for a partner would be tantamount to saying I dont look my age hehe.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2007, 02:58:57 pm »
Younger, older...doesn't really matter as long as they are happy with each other's company. Who are we to judge anyway???  ;) 

anziaski

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2008, 05:24:18 am »
i just married my bf (now my husband...) who's 6 years younger than me...
I guess there's no difference, as long as you don't make a big deal out of it...

emmyrda

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2008, 06:57:17 am »
as long as they really love each other.... ok lang
usually kasi people think that younger men are just taking advantage of women older than them. Hindi naman natin sila kailangang igeneralize

chocobo

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2009, 04:14:32 pm »
napanood ko sa tv biggest hollywood stars cougars dating a younger men. naaliw ako sa palabas  ;D

sxyfreak

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2009, 04:24:54 pm »
My hubby is 5 years younger than me. spoiled nga ako sa kanya eh :) and I LOVE IT!!!

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2009, 01:05:50 pm »
Madami na ring nag work na ganitong klaseng relationship. Madami kasing men ngayon ang nakarealize na na they want to have women who are more understanding, less demanding, matured ang ugali and etc. kesa magkaron ng GF na bata nga at sariwa (LOL) pero sakit naman ng ulo.

happie

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2009, 03:37:08 pm »
If both parties are very much in love, I don't see anything negative about this :)  Both just have to be mature, just like any other relationship

Souldreamer

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2009, 06:51:38 pm »
Hey, I'm one of those...didn't expect to end up with someone 10 yrs younger but I'm loving it... :-) babies me, and sometimes he's even more mature than I am :-)

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2009, 01:08:47 pm »
^ Wow sis, you're so lucky. Happy kaming lahat dito pag happy ang mga sisses namin.

dezz

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2009, 08:18:16 pm »
^^ ay sis same tayo 10 yrs younger din ang hubs were been together for 5 yrs as bf and gf and last jan. 20m 2009 were married pa lang. and now waiting for our baby in my tummy na. :D

mehriels

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2009, 11:40:57 am »
don't have anything against them. actually women with younger partners are usually gorgeous and still look young. as long as hindi halata age gap nila because the girl looks young and fresh, ok nman.  :)

Souldreamer

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2009, 09:12:11 pm »
The problem with having a sweetie 10yrs younger than I am, is that I am genetically cursed with hair that greys early, so i have to dye my salt-and-pepper hair just so i wouldn't look older than my biological age... my sweetheart naman looks younger than his age!

Astrological input, for those with 10-year-gaps like mine: there's something basically karmic and can't-let-go energies involved. Something to with the Lunar Nodes (pls google for more info about this). It seems that those with 10-year-gaps between them have their North and South Nodes conjunct.


princessmia

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2009, 12:46:45 pm »
i think that women who date or are married to younger men have courage. hirap nun.

runaway_bridesmaid

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2009, 09:06:32 pm »
^mahirap talaga specially if they are the ones providing for the family.

maigrichonne

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2009, 06:56:26 am »
What do I think of women who are dating/married to younger men?

Wala. hehe.  :D

They're free to do what they want. We all have the liberty to do so. Baka pagtumanda rin ako ganyan din ako. Dati mag nag-ask out sakin 5 years younger hahaha. as in Fresh out of high school.  :D :D :D

Nung bata kasi ako hindi ako ligawin, ngayon medyo mas marami nagtatanong tanong kung may bf daw ako kung gusto ko daw lumabas. SIempre sasabihin ko hidni ako interesado kunwari wahahaha  ;D


bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: What I think of women who are dating/married to younger men
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2009, 10:21:30 pm »
Well,I'm not over 30 yet but I fall in this category.

My bf's 3 years younger.I've never dated anybody younger than me coz all I know of young guys are well,they play around.a lot!and they tend to not be serious about life(NO PLANS FOR THE FUTURE).

Until I met him,and life has proven me wrong.Older doesn't really mean wiser (for both guys/girls).

Looks wise,we both look young.And it makes me feel good in a sense that "hey,i still rock!even younger guys find me HOT" hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close