watch now

Author Topic: Eating Healthy  (Read 81448 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2010, 03:22:09 pm »
^ agree dun sa breakfast.. never din ako nag-skip ng breakfast. kasi if you do, mas napapalakas kain mo sa rest of the day :)

evonnie

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2010, 02:33:12 pm »
dont skip meals & dnt starve yourself kc napapadami yung kanin sa next meal mo...^_^

Vera

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2010, 07:38:12 am »
Count your calorie intake.

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2010, 07:44:43 am »
half rice lang during lunch and dinner. lots of water. it helps that i do my exercise every day din ;)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2010, 11:50:54 pm »
I substitute brown rice for white rice :)

hannie1216

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #165 on: July 31, 2010, 03:01:08 am »
Brown rice - mas high in fiber at mas madaling makabusog so kahit konti lang feeling mo full na full ka na.

I never skip meals - the more kang nagugutom, the more lumalakas ang kain mo.. at nag crave ka sa mga foods.

Work out - atleast 5-10 minutes of hoola hoop / dance in a day

And last, Leisure coffee

Before sobrang taba ko. From 160lbs down to 130lbs.


gorgeouschef

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2010, 07:25:15 am »
may nabibili bang cottage cheese sa SM groceries or Robinsons?? How much kaya?

hoteamocha

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2010, 02:21:36 am »
i eat heavy breakfast ...dapat me meat or eggs for protein then pag lunch and dinner puro fruits ..[textspeak!] un maasim .i usually pick papaya,grapes,rambutan,avocado.pag veggies naman fave ko ang chopsuey with shrimps then pinakbet with lots of squash  ;) yum

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2011, 06:19:17 pm »
I skip breakfast, and brunch ko naman most of the time fruit and fiber snack bar. For dinner, I drink hot chocolate and then dessert lang.  Wala akong meal talaga.

Mizz.Cee

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2011, 07:38:05 pm »
^sis ako rin dati ganyan pero I realized na di talaga sya ok kasi once I eat normal meal na I easily gain weight.. Di naman pwedeng ganyan lang forever  ;)

I rarely eat rice coz hindi na rin ako sanay which is ok din sa diet ko now. But I eat rice din naman sometimes pag may get-togethers. For breakfast I eat anything cereals, bread, etc. then for lunch I usually eat green salad with tuna or sandwich or kung anong meron sa bahay if nasa bahay lang ako and for dinner usually ulam lang or sometimes wala coz di rin ako nagugutom.. For snacks naman I only eat fruits like oranges, banana, grapes, etc.

missgoodvibe

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2011, 09:16:23 pm »
No-rice diet. Yun lang :)

Im 5'5". And my weight is about 120-122 lbs.

Gusto ko pa sana magpapayat. Kaso lalong nagiging flat ang pwet ko. Tss. No exercise kasi.

highcuddle

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2011, 12:32:27 am »
eat a balance diet, fruits and vegetables is the best ;)

amy farrah fowler

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2011, 12:06:53 pm »
no particular diet for me.   i just try to keep everything in moderate amounts.  being slim does not necessarily equate to being healthy.  :)

Teresa3266

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2012, 12:34:44 pm »
Capsiplex Slimming Pills - http://capsiplex.com I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2012, 08:50:18 pm »
never liked milk but i recently discovered Vitamilk soy milk (choco shake flavor) :) yummy and at least healthy pa! better option than frappuccinos and the other uber sweet drinks na nakakataba. haha! :P

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #175 on: April 24, 2012, 01:32:39 pm »
I eat breakfast and usually with rice and sa lunchtime I dont get hungry but I grab an apple and a glass of water. For dinner, veggies and fruits. One bad habit I cant let go though is COFFEE :( I will try my best to replace it with tea...crossing fingers.

chim

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2012, 11:58:21 am »
never liked milk but i recently discovered Vitamilk soy milk (choco shake flavor) :) yummy and at least healthy pa! better option than frappuccinos and the other uber sweet drinks na nakakataba. haha! :P

Sis san nakakabili nito?

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #177 on: April 25, 2012, 04:43:14 pm »
No Rice
No Softdrinks
No junkfoods

Exercise >>Running

theukayexperience

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #178 on: April 25, 2012, 07:24:45 pm »
Well, my diet hasn't really changed, but I have added more vegetables in it. And I try to eat less junk food. If I'm hungry, I snack on fruits, but if I'm still hungry, I eat crackers :))

As for exercise, I jog thrice a week, and then do cardio every other day. I know I should cardio more, but I'm a chubby person so I have to take it slowly first.

orange069

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2012, 08:19:06 am »
Sis san nakakabili nito?

Sa SNR may benta.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close