watch now

Author Topic: Eating Healthy  (Read 81398 times)

Vera

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2010, 03:46:21 am »
Gals, don't forget to detoxify. To detoxify, eat veggies and fruits only for 2 weeks + 8 glasses of water daily. Don't drink coffee or anything with caffeine.

itt

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2010, 06:32:16 am »
sis yung detox process ba yung veggies kahit anong luto or steamed/ grilled lang?

itt

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2010, 06:33:21 am »
saka how much pala yung sachet ng wheatgrass juice?how about yung tablet?

belletee

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2010, 08:54:03 pm »
For me it not what I eat to stay slim, it is what I don't eat that makes me slim and healthy.  Those are the foods I avoid to keep my figure.

mikey_mouse_219

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2010, 10:07:05 am »
the wheatgrass is per box if you buy it. my mom orders it through phone eh, around 1k+ per box. madami naman yung laman ng box. more than 20 yun for sure.

itt

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2010, 03:22:39 pm »
sino na nakatry ng southbeach? may nakita kasi ako kaso 700/day daw tapos 1 week. yikes ang mahal

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2010, 12:04:31 pm »
I am into green tea right now that is every morning. Better than coffee.

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2010, 12:54:54 pm »

 I am not slim nor fat,tama lang.I tried oatmeal cookies ,drink tea but it really pays when you take control of what you will and won't eat.

messe.besse

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2010, 02:07:12 pm »
i'd suggest the Cinnamon + Honey prep which I have been drinking for a week.  It detoxifies your stomach (poops out toxins, and cleans your stomach from acidity/gas) and suppresses hunger (but not too much na wala ka ng gana) ..


process goes--

put 1-2 tsp cinnamon in a glass + hot water and let is seep for 30 minutes;

follow with room/lukewarm water to almost fill and add in 2 tbsp honey

drink half glass before bedtime, and drink the final half 30 minutes before breakfast.   :)

itt

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2010, 04:03:41 pm »
sis does it make you poopoo?

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2010, 06:08:44 pm »
oo nga sis messe.besse, regular bang poo mo?

san ka bili cinnamon...powder form ba? thanks...

justhateher

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2010, 12:07:09 am »
Drink plenty of water... do some exercise and drink some vitamins :)

gilenn

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2010, 07:50:35 am »
sorry if medyo OT ako pero I want to know, when is the best time to check your weight? Nabasa ko you're at your lightest in the afternoon around 5PM eh ganun time ako nagccheck ng weight. I read a lot of people say dapat first thing in the morning after you take a bath, no clothes and dry hair kase weight mo lang talaga yun, no clothes and you haven't eaten yet. I know it's obvious not to check your weight after eating kase dati I did that and 2lbs nadagdag saken. I want to see yung real weight ko and know kung pumapayat talaga ako. thanks!

cherub.rock

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2010, 02:31:56 am »
i'd suggest the Cinnamon + Honey prep which I have been drinking for a week.  It detoxifies your stomach (poops out toxins, and cleans your stomach from acidity/gas) and suppresses hunger (but not too much na wala ka ng gana) ..


process goes--

put 1-2 tsp cinnamon in a glass + hot water and let is seep for 30 minutes;

follow with room/lukewarm water to almost fill and add in 2 tbsp honey

drink half glass before bedtime, and drink the final half 30 minutes before breakfast.   :)

sis i'm interested with this kasi di hassle and preparation. i wanna lose weight and i am constipated too. i am currently 130 lbs., my height is 5'3". you said it cleanses out toxins from your body.. so is this evident in your stool characteristics when you poo? :)

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #154 on: April 18, 2010, 10:35:52 am »
I am into green tea right now that is every morning. Better than coffee.

what brand sis?

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2010, 11:00:55 am »
I've decided to be partly vegetarian or vegetarian most of the time. LOL. Then I use Mac Plus para matunaw mga taba.

ms.rain

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2010, 03:11:39 am »
^what is mac plus? :)

gilenn

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #157 on: April 25, 2010, 08:04:16 am »
^ ako rin lagi sa mercury nagcheck, fat mass, body fat index, not sure. ako kase I lost more than 10lbs pero my body fat is still the same, I lost water weight siguro.

IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2010, 11:06:18 am »

If fat mass is the same, you probably have low

L-carnitine.

You can get that from supplements, or from vitamin c.

vc_410

  • Guest
Re: What I eat to stay slim and healthy
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2010, 04:24:42 pm »
i always eat breakfast.. kahit rice or bread basta don't forget to eat breakfast. then just eat whenever your hungry sa maghapon.. bsta at night fruits or vegetables lang kainin mo.. no rice at night..

i experienced it already and i didn't noticed na pumapayat ako. basta one time, sinukat ko [textspeak!] skirt ko na hindi na fit sakin because i gained weight after giving birth. then nagulat ako nagfit na sya..

so mga sis, try nyo baka mgwork din sa inyo.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close